Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out from the Mr. Olympia!

Default Victor Martinez Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out from the Mr. Olympia!

Plus he is joined by IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa & Marco Rivera

Victor Martinez Trains Arms 4 Weeks Out

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NateIron8 View Post
    Holding for video-brb
    Waiting.........

Banned

Still looks down in size. Except the gut...

Vic's working hard to get back where he was. He's not there yet but I'm so happy he's back at it. I think Arnold 2014 would be smarter choice but as a fan I have to appreciate him being at Mr. O. It's gonna be the best Olympia ever with 3 previous winners and 3 runner-ups. Good Luck Vic.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Banned

the 3 of them looking amazing Victor has the best arms omg!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Brown View Post
    Still looks down in size. Except the gut...
    He looks great, his bf is lower then usual at this point so you think he smaller but he look on point, better then he usually is at 5 weeks out

Banned

^exactly, he will gain more mass eventually, Victor is not done

Victor would have had a difficult time against guys like Kai and Phil, even if he DIDN'T take a year off and lose over 100lbs. The fact that HE DID take a year off and lose 100lbs, just makes it seem impossible that at this rate he will ever catch up. I love Vic too, he's from NJ and we have some mutual friends.
    -Owner/President, Supreme Sports Enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Erstling View Post
    Victor would have had a difficult time against guys like Kai and Phil, even if he DIDN'T take a year off and lose over 100lbs. The fact that HE DID take a year off and lose 100lbs, just makes it seem impossible that at this rate he will ever catch up. I love Vic too, he's from NJ and we have some mutual friends.

lets get this straight Vic is usually 280 in the offseason, about to 240 on stage.
    so according to Ross victor dropped to either 180 or 140 pounds after he got out cause he lost a 100 pounds.
    your losing creditability by the minute

Vic is one of the uncrowned Mr.O's and if he didn't have all that tragedy and bad luck in his life I have NO doubt he would have at least one Sandow by now. That being said, right now he's a shadow of his former best and he would have to be better then his best to make TOP 5 this year. I see Vic in the fight for 5 thru 10. No shame in that!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Iron Addict

I actually liked how Vic came into the NY Pro this year. He was down in size which is understandable but his condition was reminiscent of his 2003 NOC win. I'm hoping he's growing into this show now and gets revenge on Ramy (in good fun) or at least closes the gap a bit more. Vic's arms are bonkers!

Good shitttt vic..

People are off regarding Victor's look

here is Vic 3 1/2 weeks out from the 2011 mr.o, he is only slightly bigger but is waaaaaaaaay more soft then he is now
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAZmUy6j3A

Here is Vic 2 weeks out from the 2010 mr.olympia he is waaaaay leaner now then here and about the same size

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=eQ0pkJ7bako

Here is Vic about 3 weeks out from the 2011 Arnold, he was massive but far from conditioned
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWI_92L0gD8

he has regained all his lean muscle and is much much harder and leaner NOW

Your looking great victor condition seems to be on track .remember vic condition is everything .vic the greatest Olympia is almost here and if you show up with better condition than ny pro with 2-5 lbs of muscle added you'll be battling in that top 6 again.prove to everyone you still have what it takes.keep it up and stay hungry.

Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

The atmosphere in the gym when these guys were training was incredible! There's also a couple of cameo appearances by IFBB Pros Swann Cardo & Yeshaira Robles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Erstling View Post
    Victor went into prison at about 245, having just won the Arnold Europe show in 2011. He got out 8 months later weighing 220. Your math sucks.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast