Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Q&A

Iron Addict

Dennis Wolf!!!!!!!! nice to have you hear bro!

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Agreed.

DAMN! Dennis Keep that image Going! Waist, symmetry, everything looks great. streamline waist ! Hams Look AWESOME! You look Excellent!

haha Dennis, Im the guy who screamed "BIG BAD WOLF" when you entered the stage for your routine at the montreal pro show!

I was pissed when they put you 5! dont give up and get em!

Montreal - one of the greatest mysteries of modern bb - how did King beat Dennis there?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Montreal - one of the greatest mysteries of modern bb - how did King beat Dennis there?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Bigger question, "how does King beat anybody??" Funny thing is that even when getting a gift he tries to mock better athletes.

Dennis Wolf (one of the new breed?) it won't be long before you're walking all over that dude's head. Looking huge Bro keep it up.
    Currently: PowerBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Yep..That right there summerizes everything that is wrong with IFBB today. Seriously...There is no logical explaination to Queen Kamilia, one of the ugliest physiques around, beating this guy except that the contests are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris
    Yes and this after they said monster guts would be penalized.

Thank you guys!

I think my first year as a pro was very good and i hope the next year will be better.My goal for the New York pro is to be in the top 5.
    This week i will start my hard training,so i have three monts to get more heavyer.

Hi Dennis
    How satisfied with Olympia 2006?
    Who's your best friend in profesional bodybuilding?
    thanks

Hey Dave,
    The judges gave me no chance to have comparisons with the other guys,but it was ok,i had a good condition and i was very happy to compete at the Olympia in my first year.
    I like many pros,Milos Sarcev is my good friend and Dennis James.

Damn thats one huge dude.

hi dennis

Me sometimes ails elbows ,Largely near practices on triceps Have you got with it some experience?

thanks

Dennis what do you think your biggest weakness is that's been holding you back to this point? I think your a major part of the new wave of pro's, good clean size with great conditioning!

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    Hey Dennis, what contest is next on your agenda? You sure got over looked this year IMO! I'll never understand how the judges put King "ALL GUTS AND NO GLORY" Kamali ahead of you!

Damn straight! He smoked Tamali vigorously! Waaaay drier and much better overall shape and structure.

Dennis Wolf will NEVER lose to Tamali again. Wolf is the future and the future begins next year at the NY PRO.

Dammit that is just not right. Is Kamali even trying to hide that BLOAT? What a joke, that's not even right! I see no comparison in that callout what so ever, who are the friggin judges?

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast