Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 657

Thread: IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Q&A

  1. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Germany
    What was your worst injury ?
    Trained are sometimes with Ronny Rockel?
    Five years ago i had a kneels injury.

    Ronny comes from east germany,its very far away from my home.

  2. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Hey Dennis how are you doing? What are some of your future Goals?
    Thanks i`m fine.
    Very important for me is to get better and better every year and off course to be a top pro for a long time.

  3. #71

    Default

    What is your best exercise ?
    Exercised are in Gold Gym in Las Vegas?

  4. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Germany
    What is your best exercise ?
    Exercised are in Gold Gym in Las Vegas?
    I love squads.I generally love my training.
    I trained one time in Golds in Las Vegas.

  5. #73

    Default

    How often go to chiropractor?
    You'll have training on (dvd)Battle for the olympia 2006?
    Thanks Dennis

  6. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Germany
    How often go to chiropractor?
    You'll have training on (dvd)Battle for the olympia 2006?
    Thanks Dennis
    I get twice a week a massage.
    Yes,i hope i look good on the dvd

  7. #75

    Default

    Dennis
    How long after competition dont training?
    Use often swathes on elbows and knees ?
    Thanks- I appreciate
    Your answer

  8. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Germany
    Dennis
    How long after competition dont training?
    Use often swathes on elbows and knees ?
    Thanks- I appreciate
    Your answer
    Last week was my first training session after the Olympia.

    I use it on the knees when i do squats.

  9. #77

    Default

    You should have sometimes problem with muscle connection(elbow,shoulders)?
    Prepare your dvd in Usa with mitsuru okabe:
    love your training

  10. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Germany
    You should have sometimes problem with muscle connection(elbow,shoulders)?
    Prepare your dvd in Usa with mitsuru okabe:
    love your training
    when i didnt train for a long time.
    I make my DVD in germany,its the same guy who makes Markus Ruhls DVD.

  11. #79

    Default

    So how was your weekand Dennis?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

  12. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry
    So how was your weekand Dennis?
    Not good I`m sick.
    I slept all day long yeaterday

  13. #81
    Juggernaut El_Spiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wolf
    Not good I`m sick.
    I slept all day long yeaterday
    Hope you get well soon.
    Dennis, a natural training section was recently added here. I was wondering if you would be willing to make a thread on there where you talk about some of the differences you noticed between when you were natural and now and talk about how your training and diet changed. I'd be really interested in getting a first hand account of the different demands and needs created by natural training vs. non-natural training.
    I min/max my physique

  14. #82

    Default

    What was the seminar with Andreas Frey in Hamburg?
    Trained are together ?
    Some photo from seminars
    thanks dennis

  15. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko
    Hope you get well soon.
    Dennis, a natural training section was recently added here. I was wondering if you would be willing to make a thread on there where you talk about some of the differences you noticed between when you were natural and now and talk about how your training and diet changed. I'd be really interested in getting a first hand account of the different demands and needs created by natural training vs. non-natural training.

    Oh I can see another greatly thought out post

    Dennis El_Spiko clearly did not think wisely before he posted. Please forgive him.

  16. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wolf
    Not good I`m sick.
    I slept all day long yeaterday
    Get well Dennis. Maybe you are over training? I'll tell you a secret to a strong immune system, coconuts. Yes, coconuts, I've never gotten sick when I have regularly ate coconuts. Google coconut oil, and you'll see what I mean. The only time I got sick in the last two years was when I did not eat coconuts for a month.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

  17. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Germany
    What was the seminar with Andreas Frey in Hamburg?
    Trained are together ?
    Some photo from seminars
    thanks dennis
    This seminar was in april 2005,we trained alternating.It was a great day.
    sorry i dont have any pics.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •