Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 657

Thread: IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Q&A

  1. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachizzle
    When you began competing did you hire anyone to help with your contest prep? I did my first show with no outside help, but am thinking now of hiring someone with experience to teach me a few things. What do you think? Is it worth it for most people to hire a "guru" to help with contest prep? What about hiring someone off season to help with bulking? I'm proud that I did it myself the first time and things worked out fine, but I want to be the best I can be.
    Yes,my good friend said to me what i should eat or not.
    Since 2005 helps me Pit Trenz and Dr.Martina Herget.

    Most BB`ers have a "guru" because you need to be better and better every year.You cannot improve if you allways make the same .

  2. #104
    Beach Body Zachizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany but from Texas
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Dennis do you know a link that tells you the laws on steroids here in Germany? I have talked to only a few people here and have heard some different things. I tried to google steroid laws in Germany and didn't find anything helpful.

  3. #105

    Default hey dennis

    hey dennis awesome physique !! keep up the great work man.

    hope all is well

    derek anthony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

  4. #106

    Default

    Cool to have you on the board BIG BAD WOLF!

  5. #107

    Default

    Did you have to because of pain SHOULDERS leave out some practices?

  6. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shire Reeve
    What the hell was that? Last minute advertising? You think anyone would want to use that junk when people have access to clen?
    Derek is a spam whore.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

  7. #109

    Default

    You guys are gonna be surprised when you see how well Dennis does this coming season................... two words-- NEW BLOOD!

  8. #110

    Default

    New blood as in new wave of bodybuilding as in No more GH guts

  9. #111

    Default

    Hey Guys,thanks! i`m doing good after the flu wich i had last week.
    I will post new pics next week.

    Dennis

  10. #112

    Default

    I understand what you went through Dennis, I'm just getting over strep throat. I experienced the worst night sweats I've ever had the past two days.

    I'm glad to see at least one pro is uniting with us, now we await the others

  11. #113

  12. #114
    Behemoth Shark67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Hey Dennis, What is your competitive strategy for the comps next year? Are you doing the Ironman (top 5 qualify for the O)?

    What bodyparts (if any) are you focusing on to be a dominant player in the IFBB?

  13. #115
    Spotter NemesisProgram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dutchess County Ny
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Hey Dennis .... Your def my favorite BB now you look amazing with the size and small waist. I couldent understand why Kamali placed over you for the life of me but I think you could have won both of those shows. Cool artical in flex magazine on training back! I would like to see more of you on MD since its my magazine of choice...Later bro and good luck packin on the size for you next show

  14. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AVBG
    Hey Dennis, What is your competitive strategy for the comps next year? Are you doing the Ironman (top 5 qualify for the O)?

    What bodyparts (if any) are you focusing on to be a dominant player in the IFBB?
    I will do the New York pro and my goal is to be placed in the top 5.
    I will also do the Montreal show and hope to be in top 3.

    I think and i hope to be a top pro in the next 2 years.


    Dennis

  15. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisProgram
    Hey Dennis .... Your def my favorite BB now you look amazing with the size and small waist. I couldent understand why Kamali placed over you for the life of me but I think you could have won both of those shows. Cool artical in flex magazine on training back! I would like to see more of you on MD since its my magazine of choice...Later bro and good luck packin on the size for you next show
    Thank you!


    Dennis

  16. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wolf
    I

    I think and i hope to be a top pro in the next 2 years.
    Dennis
    Hell, i think your a top pro now, but what do i know

    Anyway how are you doing Dennis?
    What are you training today?

  17. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer4Life
    Hell, i think your a top pro now, but what do i know

    Anyway how are you doing Dennis?
    What are you training today?
    Thanks!
    I feel good.
    I train shoulders today.

    Dennis

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •