Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYBB Blue - Episode 4

Default NYBB Blue - Episode 4

Sweeeeeeeeeeeettt

Another awesome episode

An awesome new episode of an awesome series. Now that Akim is a pro, I wonder if he's gonna make it on here in the future.

not watched yet but thanks in advance to mike p and md.
    i already know it's gonna be good!

and thanks to adina, of course, like always the most fundamental resource on these boards....

Banned

AWESOME!!! This is the first one I've seen!!! Now I have to go back and watch the rest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by falpis View Post
    and thanks to adina, of course, like always the most fundamental resource on these boards....
    My pleasure! Such a blessing to have a job that doesn't feel in any way like work!

Spotter

Thanks Mike and Adina, although this one was the most depressing....not seeing Vic win at the end, and the reactions of JOn and Juan. Im sure everyone left that place like WTF just happened, did that just happen. Hope to see Vic Large and in charge at the O. He is gunning for Ramy's head.

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post
    Thanks Mike and Adina, although this one was the most depressing....not seeing Vic win at the end, and the reactions of JOn and Juan. Im sure everyone left that place like WTF just happened, did that just happen. Hope to see Vic Large and in charge at the O. He is gunning for Ramy's head.
    Part 5 will show how Vic bounces back mentally. Stay tuned!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by falpis View Post
    X1000

Spotter

That will be great!

Just some friendly criticism from a big fan.

Question 1: would it have been better to introduce a new character in episode 5 then 4.
    reasoning is this, Jon and victor were the focus leading up to the ny pro, but in this episode there's not much about Jon on the stage or leading up to it and his experiences.

Others then that, stellar job, your the best at what you do by far.

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Just some friendly criticism from a big fan.

Question 1: would it have been better to introduce a new character in episode 5 then 4.
    reasoning is this, Jon and victor were the focus leading up to the ny pro, but in this episode there's not much about Jon on the stage or leading up to it and his experiences.

Others then that, stellar job, your the best at what you do by far.
    There are so many ways to do this. Yes, that could have worked. However Jon is a major focus of part 5 so you will see how it all fits together very soon.

4 was the perfect time for Anthoneil I thought because of his appearance at the NY Pro.

I made a decision that I'm not going to force myself to have to cover ALL the athletes in every episode. That was one of the things that was delaying this one.

I will cover just some of the stories in shorter episodes, thereby getting them out more often, but you may have to wait a bit to see the continuation of some of the story lines as I bounce back and forth telling them.

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    There are so many ways to do this. Yes, that could have worked. However Jon is a major focus of part 5 so you will see how it all fits together very soon.

4 was the perfect time for Anthoneil I thought because of his appearance at the NY Pro.

I made a decision that I'm not going to force myself to have to cover ALL the athletes in every episode. That was one of the things that was delaying this one.

I will cover just some of the stories in shorter episodes, thereby getting them out more often, but you may have to wait a bit to see the continuation of some of the story lines as I bounce back and forth telling them.

Cool, i understand your logic

Great video mike as always.can't wait for part 5

I have to agree that this was great timing for AC and Oscar... I was hoping that they would both get introduced and the timing seemed perfect as Anthoneil was making his pro debut.... and he came in sharp in such an amazing line up... excited to see more of Oscar as welll... feel like he has disappeared since he and Kai parted ways. thank you for such an awesome episode and hoping Victor brings it!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast