Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PBW Presents: The Legend of Big Ramy - Olympia Hype...Or The Real Thing? (Monday)

Default PBW Presents: The Legend of Big Ramy - Olympia Hype...Or The Real Thing? (Monday)

This Week on PBW Radio:

The Legend of Big Ramy: Olympia Hype...Or The Real Thing?

The 2013 Olympia Preview Series Continues (Part 2)

The "Olympia Preview Series" continues as we examine this year's biggest Vegas storylines. This week, the spotlight shines on the story of 28 year-old rookie Mamdouh Elssbiay, aka BIG RAMY. Competing in only his 2nd professional event, the Egyptian born newcomer is regarded by many as a legitimate contender for a top spot...while others have suggested that those expectations are simply too high. - This week's episode also focuses on a pair of more experienced challengers - Dennis Wolf & Branch Warren. -- Presented by the MD Store, the 299th edition of PBW Radio will be available Monday at 8pm ET.

If a Rookie wins the Olympia, is it the most "improbable" bodybuilding story of all-time?

Listen at the PBW Listening Page - Courtesy of the MD Store! (8pm Monday)
    www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

For More info, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Phil 'the cheat' heath is pissing his pants right now...
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

^^^this
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Rocky tranny fucker
    ritch the swim bitch!

I agree.

Whom can answer the riddle of this Egyptian Sphinx? We'll find out soon enough.
    "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

it's kigtropin, evan confirmed this
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Rocky tranny fucker
    ritch the swim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    Phil 'the cheat' heath is pissing his pants right now...
    lol...Keep telling yourself that.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Dedicated Noob

Default Legit....

Q's
    1. Could someone please just tell me what body part is he missing?
    2. Could someone tell me what is the main issue with any Mr.O that loses his title?
    3. Could someone please just point out where is the "ugly" in Ramy's physique?
    A's
    1. He is missing no body part nor he is overpowered by his legs...
    2. Conditioning, so if Big Ramy comes in 100% he will draw the eyes....
    3. small waist, symmetry and proportionate....he ain't Phil's pretty, but he has a nice physique...
    He has a big fat chance!

Ramy is truly freak of freaks ,I remeber seeing Phil at NY pro in long sleeve shirt and Ramy not far from Phil ,I've said myself Phil is reigning Mr.Olympia ,but Ramy owned him size wise real baaaad .

Spotter

Phil has major thickness happening everywhere. Rami Is huge but doesn't display the thickness Phil does. Yet.

Eventhough Ramy is big Phil will win again.

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot2004 View Post
    Q's
    1. Could someone please just tell me what body part is he missing?
    2. Could someone tell me what is the main issue with any Mr.O that loses his title?
    3. Could someone please just point out where is the "ugly" in Ramy's physique?
    A's
    All your answers are easy. First take Ramy's nuts outta your mouth so we can understand what your trying to say.

1) he's missing a chest. He still has an amateur chest because he hasnt built it up enough. All the synthol in his shoulders and arms are blocking what chest he does have. He is also missing back width and mid back thickness. Look at his lat spread. its pretty weak compared to Cutler, Wolf, Kai, etc. Also, he has calfs of a 7yr old boy and crappy hamstrings. Only reason his quads look so big is cuz he has about 5 gallons of synthol inside them. Its pretty obvious. I dunno why he would do that. He is extremely bottom heavy. And he lacks separation everywhere due to overabuse of synthol.

2) Stupid question... NOBODY will beat Phil.

3)Re-read #1. HE LACKS SEPARATION. this is a bodybuilding show not freak of the week award. Dont think I am hating on Ramy to all you Ramy nut huggers. He is VERY impressive YES.....but take away all that synthol he has EVERYWHERE and he is just a normal guy like you are. Do all the Olympia competitors use yes....HECK YA and if any of you have any doubt you are complete morons and extremely naive. I dont think its really cheating cuz everybody is doing it so you cant call it cheating but Ramy is going over board with it. Do any of you think any dude can train 3 yrs and legitimately look that freakish more so than Cutler and Branch that been training 20years if you take away all the synthol?? UMM NO!!!!

Now let's hear all the haters start defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
    Phil has major thickness happening everywhere. Rami Is huge but doesn't display the thickness Phil does. Yet.
    You clearly haven't seen them both in person....Ramy has it all and dwarfs just about everyone especially if he nails his conditioning...I will say when Phil starts hitting poses tho I've never seen someone's muscle pop and come alive so much like that.

Ramy may win or lose, he is Olympia material, but yet it is too early to say he's a legend

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    All your answers are easy. First take Ramy's nuts outta your mouth so we can understand what your trying to say.

1) he's missing a chest. He still has an amateur chest because he hasnt built it up enough. All the synthol in his shoulders and arms are blocking what chest he does have. He is also missing back width and mid back thickness. Look at his lat spread. its pretty weak compared to Cutler, Wolf, Kai, etc. Also, he has calfs of a 7yr old boy and crappy hamstrings. Only reason his quads look so big is cuz he has about 5 gallons of synthol inside them. Its pretty obvious. I dunno why he would do that. He is extremely bottom heavy. And he lacks separation everywhere due to overabuse of synthol.

2) Stupid question... NOBODY will beat Phil.

3)Re-read #1. HE LACKS SEPARATION. this is a bodybuilding show not freak of the week award. Dont think I am hating on Ramy to all you Ramy nut huggers. He is VERY impressive YES.....but take away all that synthol he has EVERYWHERE and he is just a normal guy like you are. Do all the Olympia competitors use yes....HECK YA and if any of you have any doubt you are complete morons and extremely naive. I dont think its really cheating cuz everybody is doing it so you cant call it cheating but Ramy is going over board with it. Do any of you think any dude can train 3 yrs and legitimately look that freakish more so than Cutler and Branch that been training 20years if you take away all the synthol?? UMM NO!!!!

Now let's hear all the haters start defending him.
    This post is almost painful:

-yes, he needs a thicker chest, no doubt
    -lol at "he lacks back width". Ramy has the-- yes, I'm going to say it-- indisputably widest rear lat spread EVER seen. He may lack back THICKNESS (could use more mid traps and thicker lats), but NOT width. You are out of your mind on this one.
    -his calves are mediocre-- definitely not great, but certainly not terrible. Same goes for his hamstrings-- they leave something to be desired for sure (as do Phil's, especially when compared to a freak like Kai)-- but far from "crappy", as you put it.
    -lol at "5 gallons of synthol in his quads". For serious?
    -finally, gotta' love the point about "Do any of you think any dude can train 3 yrs and legitimately look that freakish more so than Cutler". Umm, precisely how many years did Phil train for before leapfrogging Cutler? A total of 9? And Ramy was a MUCH bigger dude to begin with, as had been documented with his before-and-after transformations pics. So if Phil can knock it out in 9 (and that was to WIN the Olympia, NOT turn pro OR win a pro show; that was more like 5 years total), why is it such a stretch to assume a dude with a CLEARLY superior structure, and who is probably being funded by the richest men on the planet to become the #1 freak of all time, could do it in a shorter time frame than Phil?

Not defending Ramy per se. I think he's amazing, for sure. I think he's a lock for top 6, and arguably going to be as high as 3rd. I think the powers that be know this, which is why he's already signed by Flex. Flex isn't stupid in who they sign-- they're not like MD with the shotgun approach to signing athletes, but more like precision surgeons in picking up who they think are legitimate contenders. I just think your post is over-the-top crazy in a handful of ways.

-lifepulse

One word Ramy's missing is back....No detail... And his hamstrings

Ramy is already a winner...

Phil? Well lets say that Jay was always fan favourite...
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast