Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behind the Lens: Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson

Default Behind the Lens: Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson

JOJ looks good. Branch seems down unfortunately, his strength as well. Good video though!

great video!

All things aside, Upper body of johnny and lower body of branch combined together could be mr.o

Wow I rarely if ever make note of anyones form but those inclines might have been the worst i've ever seen...Branch looks down in size and definitely strength as well while Johnny had halfway decent form and looked full in this video.

Spotter

That trampoline chest press is a whole body workout... Cant say it doesn't work for them but that would paralyze most people

Yeaaaaaaaa buddyyyy! Fantastic as always. Hardcore everywhere!

No offense, but Branch needs to drop the weight if he can't lift 3 plates. You can really tell he cares about his numbers. This is bodybuilding...by the way, great video.

Spotter

joj is masssivve

Not even gonna watch, who the hell watches this anyway?
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post

I thought Branch and Johnnie looked great! Johnnie said the diet was kinda kicking his ass at that point but his body is responding finally. I am excited to see how the year off has treated Branch's leg!
    Dream big and work hard!

Dedicated Noob

I agree with you I saw how they were doing incline then I had to stop. To painful to watch.

you all talk crap about branches form but he got more muscle then all you all !

I will say this about branch. He gets to pet Trish kitty anytime he wants, I'm jealous

Joy... people already blasting their form on this video.. smh.. who caressssss!!! They're bigger than u most likely.. and stronger. I find that people now a days.. myself included at times are so concentrated on the new scientific approach of lifting or perfect form or TUT.. not that these don't play an important part... that they knock the explosive lifting which is just as important.. just lift the fuckin weight.. lift heavy.. and quit cryin about perfect form and I bet you'd grow too

Quote Originally Posted by BranchFan2000 View Post
    you all talk crap about branches form but he got more muscle then all you all !
    Ya and just imagine how much bigger he would be if he actually trained with good form. I know he has mentioned he tried training lighter with less weigh but it didnt work for him. Its cuz he didnt like it so he didnt give it a chance. His form is absolutely terrible. I dunno one person that would say any exercise he does is done properly except for JOJ. My joints and tendons hurt just watching him. Why would both of them wanna sit up they way they do while doing incline? They are lucky their backs didnt snap and tear a rotator..especially the way they bounce the bar off their chest. I guess they are both all about ego, but bb'ing isnt about who looks the coolest and who lifts the most. Its about how you look the day of the show. If Branch had better form maybe he would place better at the Olympia and win more than just the Arnold Classic. Even on flat db they are just using pure momentum and only care about weight. You can tell by their grip. Nobody does that unless you wanna move more weight. They arent even using their chest to push the weight. Its all momentum. It drives me crazy. Im surprised either one of them havent had more injuries. I guess some guys care more about ego than anything. Branch or JOJ will be lucky to make top 10 this year at the Olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    Ya and just imagine how much bigger he would be if he actually trained with good form. I know he has mentioned he tried training lighter with less weigh but it didnt work for him. Its cuz he didnt like it so he didnt give it a chance. His form is absolutely terrible. I dunno one person that would say any exercise he does is done properly except for JOJ. My joints and tendons hurt just watching him. Why would both of them wanna sit up they way they do while doing incline? They are lucky their backs didnt snap and tear a rotator..especially the way they bounce the bar off their chest. I guess they are both all about ego, but bb'ing isnt about who looks the coolest and who lifts the most. Its about how you look the day of the show. If Branch had better form maybe he would place better at the Olympia and win more than just the Arnold Classic. Even on flat db they are just using pure momentum and only care about weight. You can tell by their grip. Nobody does that unless you wanna move more weight. They arent even using their chest to push the weight. Its all momentum. It drives me crazy. Im surprised either one of them havent had more injuries. I guess some guys care more about ego than anything. Branch or JOJ will be lucky to make top 10 this year at the Olympia.
    This! Quoted for truth!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast