Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy Cisternino Trains Bi's & Tri's 2 Weeks Out!

Default Guy Cisternino Trains Bi's & Tri's 2 Weeks Out!

Frickin mega HD Adam Silver. Guy looks badass! Gonna need to with the out of this world line up this year!
    Dream big and work hard!

Spotter

Hope Guy does well at the O. he seems like a genuine down to earth good guy.

I just got up from taking a nap and saw Guy had a Bis and Tris workout HOLY SHIT did that wake me up love Guy like Kaos said hes a genuine down to earth guy and very humble.
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Before I see a funny comment about it that white shit you see in my eyes is medication I had to use for 4 days before I got my lasik surgery on Tuesday of this week, I had to put in drop 4 times a day and wasn't allowed to rub my eyes so that's why part of the video there looks like there is white stuff there, I just shot a chest video this week wearing sunglasses the day after my surgery lol, just in case anyone was wondering
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

How are your eyes Guy after the Lasek Surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
    Before I see a funny comment about it that white shit you see in my eyes is medication I had to use for 4 days before I got my lasik surgery on Tuesday of this week, I had to put in drop 4 times a day and wasn't allowed to rub my eyes so that's why part of the video there looks like there is white stuff there, I just shot a chest video this week wearing sunglasses the day after my surgery lol, just in case anyone was wondering
    While watching the video I was wondering about the eye boogers, glad you cleared it up :P

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Frickin mega HD Adam Silver. Guy looks badass! Gonna need to with the out of this world line up this year!
    Thanks my man appreciate it, this line up is going to be unreal this year best of the best and cant way to bring it
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Hope Guy does well at the O. he seems like a genuine down to earth good guy.
    Thanks bro Im busting my ass just like the other 11 to bring my best so I hope it pays off
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Test View Post
    I just got up from taking a nap and saw Guy had a Bis and Tris workout HOLY SHIT did that wake me up love Guy like Kaos said hes a genuine down to earth guy and very humble.
    hahah now go train broski....Appreciate the kind words my man
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Test View Post
    How are your eyes Guy after the Lasek Surgery?
    man, bc I had an irregular cornea and stigmatisms in both eyes they didn't cut the flap like they normally do they did the surgery right on the eye itself, which is no different but the only thing that sucks is the healing process is a little longer, he told me right before surgery that was the option he wanted to go with so at that point I was like F it and just do it. Got it done Thursday still VERY sensitive to light and still blurry but he said after 2 weeks should be 20/20 where as someone with round normal corneas would have been 20/20 the next day...my luck lmao
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Quote Originally Posted by JavaCoolDude View Post
    While watching the video I was wondering about the eye boogers, glad you cleared it up :P
    I knew someone was going to comment but you can't touch them for an hour after the drops so you walk around looking like a dirty bum until you can get the goop out of your eyes, worst part is still have to use them until Monday haha

Glad your eye surgery went well Guy I wish you all the best of luck next weekend brother knock em dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
    I knew someone was going to comment but you can't touch them for an hour after the drops so you walk around looking like a dirty bum until you can get the goop out of your eyes, worst part is still have to use them until Monday haha
    LoL!
    Btw I forgot to say this but you're looking sick dude! I wish you good luck next week

I am amazed at the size and muscle quality Guy has added.

Dedicated Noob

hey guy will you have that hoody for sale at the Olympia? And what kinda material is it? Thanks

Awesome video! Looking great Guy, all the best at the O!!

It's really easy to see, just witnessing Guy's progress this year, and hearing him talk in these vids, that he will be a force in the 212's very soon.

Guy's gonna hang with these boy's next Friday just fine . Vid was good shit bro

Guy where did you top out in weight this offseason and where are you now.

Arms look much improved!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast