Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PBW's 300th Show: OLYMPIA PREDICTIONS - STEVE BLECHMAN VISITS! (Monday)

Default PBW's 300th Show: OLYMPIA PREDICTIONS - STEVE BLECHMAN VISITS! (Monday)

This Week on PBW Radio:

PBW's 300th Episode: Olympia Predictions - Plus: Steve Blechman Visits! (Monday)

The "Olympia Preview Series" Concludes...and "Olympia Week" Begins!

It MUST be a BIG week when Steve Blechman agrees to make his VERY FIRST visit to bodybuilding talk radio to help celebrate the "300th Episode" of PBW...and the official start of Olympia Week! -- Tune in for this milestone broadcast, and the announcement of the annual Olympia Predictions along with some final inside scoop as the contest approaches. -- Presented by the MD Store, the 300th Edition of PBW Radio will be available Monday at 8pm ET.

Who has the "BEST CHANCE" of BEATING PHIL?

Listen at the "PBW Listening Page" - Courtesy of the MD Store! (8pm Monday)
    www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

For More info, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com

300 shows. Congrats. My favorite shows were back in the Kamali-Titus days. Those were a riot. Looking forward to hearing from Mr. Blechman.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Dedicated Noob

Enjoy listening to the shows you guys do. Took a bit of a hiatus from listening but it's good to be back and listening in on all the latest. Congrats on 300!

Dan, big congratz on 300th episode!!! You have really great show with good co-hosts and always interesting quests.
    Definitely one of MUST LISTEN shows today if you are fan of bodybuilding.

Cant wait for yours and Chads predictions.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Thanks guys...looking forward to #300. - Honored to have Steve on the show with us....I've been bugging him for years about coming on PBW, and he FINALLY caved in! -- I still can't believe that we're only a few days away from Vegas! This Olympia is gonna be CRAZY. -- Each year, during our prediction show, I "try" to predict a Top 6, but this one is really TOUGH. -- I literally change my mind every other day. The Cutler photos have been impressive. But Phil is still Phil....and some of the Ramy shots are pretty freaky!!! And than I take a step back and wonder how dangerous an improved Kai Greene might be. HELP!!!!!

Congrats on your 300th show Dan, what an accomplishment! It has been a pleasure to be a guest on your show on several occasions. I was flattered and honored. Good luck for the future and long live PBW!

Thanks for joining us, Steve! -- Enjoyed your take on the contest....and we got a good laugh at the words you want placed on your tombstone. -- The Prediction Show is now ready....listen at www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

Great 300th show guys! Thank you
    I wonder how many forum members actually compete...

Great show Dan. Very exciting.

Muscle Head

awesome show, really enjoyed this one, congrats on the 300th!

LINK IS TAKING YOU BACK TO LAST WEEKS SHOW. . . CAN SOMEONE POST THE RIGHT LINK TO LAST NIGHTS SHOW?

Muscle Head

Quote Originally Posted by Miamilift View Post
    LINK IS TAKING YOU BACK TO LAST WEEKS SHOW. . . CAN SOMEONE POST THE RIGHT LINK TO LAST NIGHTS SHOW?

http://www.musculardevelopmentstore.com/pbw/

this weeks episode works fine when I click on that play button on top of the promo card

Quote Originally Posted by KamNyc View Post
    http://www.musculardevelopmentstore.com/pbw/

this weeks episode works fine when I click on that play button on top of the promo card
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE POST THE RIGHT LINK? I KEEP SEiNG THE BIG RAMY EPISODE FROM LAST WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by Miamilift View Post
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE POST THE RIGHT LINK? I KEEP SEiNG THE BIG RAMY EPISODE FROM LAST WEEK
    The PBW player at the MD Store should be working (your browser might not be refreshing).
    Here's the direct mp3 file link: http://www.digitalmuscle.com/archive.../pbw092313.mp3

Thanks for the shoutout Dan & kudos to Steve Blechman, this (overdue) interview really demonstrated his passion he holds for bodybuilding.