Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 53

Thread: Jon Delarosa Trains Chest - In The Trenches!

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,624
    Gender
    Male

    Default Jon Delarosa Trains Chest - In The Trenches!


  2. #2
    Spotter BlueDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    314
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    jon getting bigger!

  3. #3

    Default

    I like Jon a lot even though he blew me off when I went to say hi to him at the Tampa Pro! My friend laugh at me the whole trip up to Orlando lol! Good luck next year Jon!!!

  4. #4
    Bro Scientist bodybuilder23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golds
    Posts
    4,580
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    John needs to compete in the 212's




    hope this helps

  5. #5
    IFBB PRO Jon Delarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    westchester,ny
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepe879 View Post
    I like Jon a lot even though he blew me off when I went to say hi to him at the Tampa Pro! My friend laugh at me the whole trip up to Orlando lol! Good luck next year Jon!!!
    blew you off?! im so sorry! i never saw you i guess? thanks for your support either way!

  6. #6
    IFBB PRO Jon Delarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    westchester,ny
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    jon getting bigger!
    thanks brother! weighing in at 270lbs right now!

  7. #7
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,433
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepe879 View Post
    I like Jon a lot even though he blew me off when I went to say hi to him at the Tampa Pro! My friend laugh at me the whole trip up to Orlando lol! Good luck next year Jon!!!
    He shook my hand at the O, still haven't washed it

  8. #8

    Default

    It's ok Jon!!! I'm still a fan I will meet you again one day good luck in 2014 NY Pro!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    One of the new guys I like. Healthy physically and mentally, family man, down to earth, a great ambassador of BBuilding. John what will be the plan of improving your physique for the 2014 NY Pro?
    Thank you.

  10. #10
    IFBB PRO Jon Delarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    westchester,ny
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenera View Post
    One of the new guys I like. Healthy physically and mentally, family man, down to earth, a great ambassador of BBuilding. John what will be the plan of improving your physique for the 2014 NY Pro?
    Thank you.
    thank you! my plan is to simply be better in all aspects than i was previously. i feel that if i can add a little more muscle and bring a level of conditioning better than i ever have, that can be a physique that can stand with some of the best! i still dont feel as if i have had a "great" prep. this year will be different! i have all my ducks in a row and am planning to have the best prep ive ever had.

  11. #11

    Default

    Jon is not afraid to show himself in offseason mode, much props

  12. #12
    Mass Monster
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,864
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Made those 150's look easy. Good video, buena suerte Jon...

  13. #13

    Default

    Jon you have put on a huge amount of mass brother you have always been one of my favorites and like B-Neva the day I meet you and you shake my hand I wont wash it for a year lolz LOVE YA JON!
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

  14. #14
    IFBB PRO Jon Delarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    westchester,ny
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    He shook my hand at the O, still haven't washed it
    lol too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Jon is not afraid to show himself in offseason mode, much props
    never afraid! some just arent ready for the fatboy is all! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by viciousV View Post
    Made those 150's look easy. Good video, buena suerte Jon...
    focused and ready to start taking this to new levels!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Test View Post
    Jon you have put on a huge amount of mass brother you have always been one of my favorites and like B-Neva the day I meet you and you shake my hand I wont wash it for a year lolz LOVE YA JON!
    lmao too funny!

  15. #15
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Jon, what do you do when you get sick? Clearly you still workout. Take anything that helps with immunity? I always felt high volume burns me out and makes me susceptible to colds. I stick with heavy, shorter sessions, but I think your approach is great at the pro level.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  16. #16

    Default

    hey jon r u doing ur offseason diet at the moment or are u working with George on this ? Looking huge bro ur physique is friggin awesome man love it

  17. #17
    Spotter BlueDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    314
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    yesterday was chest day for me and this video got me pumped up!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •