Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 44

Thread: Branch Warren Guest Posing at the NY Grand Prix!

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,768
    Gender
    Male

    Default Branch Warren Guest Posing at the NY Grand Prix!


  2. #2
    Behemoth The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    lol.
    HOPE THIS HELPS

  3. #3

    Default

    Looks better than he did at the Olympia by 10000%, still not even close to a fan of his physique but he doesn't look as bad here.

  4. #4

    Default

    I would like to see him put on about another 20 pounds someday and see what he looks like, with the same shredded condition...I hope he stays in the game, keeps competing because he has such a different physique then anyone else in the Olympia top 10...He knows this, so will keep throwing his hat into the ring...I wish people would stop giving him such a hard time...People are relentless in their opinions and really shit all over this guy...Why so much hate for a top 10 placer in the sport we love? Would i want to have a drink with the guy? No not really, he is so much different then I am, but shit the guy he is one fucking crazy hardcore mother fucker and has a place in the soap opera of bodybuilding that has developed because of the internet...

  5. #5
    Mass Monster IRON DWARF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Joizy
    Posts
    5,498
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Looks better than he did at the Olympia by 10000%, still not even close to a fan of his physique but he doesn't look as bad here.
    Easy to say until you put him in the Olympia line-up.

  6. #6
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,719
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I can't believe people like him enough to hire him to come guest pose and pay him money??? Crazy IMO
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

  7. #7

    Default

    no they rather see u flip a tire
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I can't believe people like him enough to hire him to come guest pose and pay him money??? Crazy IMO

  8. #8

    Default

    Branch actually looked great here.......the guy is smart...he didn't make a lot of money at the Olympia so he's making money guest posing...make that money Branch !!! ...I'm not a huge fan of his physique...but his tenacity and attitude are incredible.....and that deserves respect !

  9. #9

    Default

    Didn't Ronnie Coleman just "guest pose" somewhere ? and his body is real tore up and atrophied now ?....I guess it depends on what someone is willing to pay and what they respect in a physique and their perception of excellence !!
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I can't believe people like him enough to hire him to come guest pose and pay him money??? Crazy IMO

  10. #10
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,719
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swiftriz View Post
    no they rather see u flip a tire
    I'll do it....where, when and how much?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

  11. #11

    Default

    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I'll do it....where, when and how much?

  12. #12
    Bro Scientist bodybuilder23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golds
    Posts
    4,580
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    LOOKS LIKE SHIT





    hope this helps

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2013 View Post
    Branch actually looked great here.......the guy is smart...he didn't make a lot of money at the Olympia so he's making money guest posing...make that money Branch !!! ...I'm not a huge fan of his physique...but his tenacity and attitude are incredible.....and that deserves respect !
    I agree with what you say except the looking good here part.

    Is all this hate towards Branch because of the fact that he received a lot of unfairly high placings as a gift?

  14. #14

    Default

    Branch is still a far greater bodybuilder and human being than most who say shit about him. At least 5 pro victories, including 2 ASC wins, been as high as runner up at Mr.Olypia ... his records speak volume than all of your badmouths combined.

    Branch is a good ambassador for the sport, he's a straight-up guy with blue-collar work-ethics, and he's always been a good professional. He's great with the fans too. Not much to dislike about him.

  15. #15
    Spotter BlueDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    314
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Branch is still a far greater bodybuilder and human being than most who say shit about him. At least 5 pro victories, including 2 ASC wins, been as high as runner up at Mr.Olypia ... his records speak volume than all of your badmouths combined.

    Branch is a good ambassador for the sport, he's a straight-up guy with blue-collar work-ethics, and he's always been a good professional. He's great with the fans too. Not much to dislike about him.
    lol! truth!

  16. #16
    Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    my avi
    Posts
    13,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swiftriz View Post
    no they rather see u flip a tire
    actually I bet it would be more entertaining...


    Branch looks not too bad there...

  17. #17

    Default

    good question !

    i have no clue

    perhaps some people think his soft quiet voice , religious conversation, and Texas hunting tough guy perception are the reason ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon cane View Post
    I agree with what you say except the looking good here part.

    Is all this hate towards Branch because of the fact that he received a lot of unfairly high placings as a gift?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •