Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Guest Posing at the NY Grand Prix!

Default Branch Warren Guest Posing at the NY Grand Prix!

lol.
    HOPE THIS HELPS

Looks better than he did at the Olympia by 10000%, still not even close to a fan of his physique but he doesn't look as bad here.

I would like to see him put on about another 20 pounds someday and see what he looks like, with the same shredded condition...I hope he stays in the game, keeps competing because he has such a different physique then anyone else in the Olympia top 10...He knows this, so will keep throwing his hat into the ring...I wish people would stop giving him such a hard time...People are relentless in their opinions and really shit all over this guy...Why so much hate for a top 10 placer in the sport we love? Would i want to have a drink with the guy? No not really, he is so much different then I am, but shit the guy he is one fucking crazy hardcore mother fucker and has a place in the soap opera of bodybuilding that has developed because of the internet...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill22 View Post
    Looks better than he did at the Olympia by 10000%, still not even close to a fan of his physique but he doesn't look as bad here.
    Easy to say until you put him in the Olympia line-up.

I can't believe people like him enough to hire him to come guest pose and pay him money??? Crazy IMO
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

no they rather see u flip a tire
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I can't believe people like him enough to hire him to come guest pose and pay him money??? Crazy IMO

Branch actually looked great here.......the guy is smart...he didn't make a lot of money at the Olympia so he's making money guest posing...make that money Branch !!! ...I'm not a huge fan of his physique...but his tenacity and attitude are incredible.....and that deserves respect !

Didn't Ronnie Coleman just "guest pose" somewhere ? and his body is real tore up and atrophied now ?....I guess it depends on what someone is willing to pay and what they respect in a physique and their perception of excellence !!

Quote Originally Posted by swiftriz View Post
    I'll do it....where, when and how much?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

lol
    I'll do it....where, when and how much?

LOOKS LIKE SHIT

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2013 View Post
    Branch actually looked great here.......the guy is smart...he didn't make a lot of money at the Olympia so he's making money guest posing...make that money Branch !!! ...I'm not a huge fan of his physique...but his tenacity and attitude are incredible.....and that deserves respect !
    I agree with what you say except the looking good here part.

Is all this hate towards Branch because of the fact that he received a lot of unfairly high placings as a gift?

Branch is still a far greater bodybuilder and human being than most who say shit about him. At least 5 pro victories, including 2 ASC wins, been as high as runner up at Mr.Olypia ... his records speak volume than all of your badmouths combined.

Branch is a good ambassador for the sport, he's a straight-up guy with blue-collar work-ethics, and he's always been a good professional. He's great with the fans too. Not much to dislike about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Branch is still a far greater bodybuilder and human being than most who say shit about him. At least 5 pro victories, including 2 ASC wins, been as high as runner up at Mr.Olypia ... his records speak volume than all of your badmouths combined.

Branch is a good ambassador for the sport, he's a straight-up guy with blue-collar work-ethics, and he's always been a good professional. He's great with the fans too. Not much to dislike about him.
    lol! truth!

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swiftriz View Post
    actually I bet it would be more entertaining...

Branch looks not too bad there...

good question !

i have no clue

perhaps some people think his soft quiet voice , religious conversation, and Texas hunting tough guy perception are the reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon cane View Post
    I agree with what you say except the looking good here part.

Is all this hate towards Branch because of the fact that he received a lot of unfairly high placings as a gift?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast