Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 69 to 77 of 77

Thread: 2013 IFBB Europa Phoenix - Oksana & David Win!

  1. #69
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Guy looked a little bigger, but not as conditioned. Not sure how the judges score muscle tears (Dugdale's chest). I thought Dugdale beat Guy in definition from the front and back and beat him in the rear double.

    With rest, I think Guy will do better, but if he keeps burning through shows, he'll regret it come 2015. Blah blah blah.
    Last edited by majrminer; October 20th, 2013 at 08:26 PM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  2. #70
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,858
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Guy looked a little bigger, but not as conditioned. Not sure how the judges score muscle tears (Dugdale's chest). I thought Dugdale beat Guy in definition from the front and back and beat him in the rear double.

    With rest, I think Guy will do better, but if he keeps burning through shows, he'll regret it come 2015. Blah blah blah.
    All depends on how distracting or how much it takes away from the overall look of the physique...in Marks case, its not that much of a detrement.

  3. #71

  4. #72
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,624
    Gender
    Male

    Default




  5. #73

    Default

    I don't understand how Cory Matthews can be DNP?
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

  6. #74
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,624
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    I don't understand how Cory Matthews can be DNP?
    I believe he didn't come back for finals. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

  7. #75

    Default

    Wouldn't IFBB punish him then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I believe he didn't come back for finals. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

  8. #76
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    All depends on how distracting or how much it takes away from the overall look of the physique...in Marks case, its not that much of a detrement.
    Gotcha. He was certainly in top condition.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  9. #77
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    How do pro's stimulate the chest after a muscle tear? Sounds like working that area would be painful?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •