Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arnold Classic Europe - Top 6 Posing Routines, Pose-Down & Awards

Default Arnold Classic Europe - Top 6 Posing Routines, Pose-Down & Awards

wow Kai was pissed off. and Phil was kinda angry too till they gave him the trophy...
    that's some serious rivalry between them.

Roelly has the most Muscle outa them IMO

The boos say it all when philsulina won.
    HOPE THIS HELPS

Wolf
    Greene
    Heath

On sundaynight they sat together at the dinnertable so the rivalry is profesional if not less. That the decision was questioned was obvious..

SOMETHING WRONG HERE, WOLFMAN LOOKED THE BEST AND HE GOT 3RD? BOOOOO

Spotter

If the crowd says Kai won, Kai won.

Kai and Wolf KILLED it with their routines. I like the dichotomy between the two styles - Wolf always represents what I consider the best of bodybuilding with his posing and music choices. Phil actually started with some choreographed transitions and poses with the song before doing his usual free posing stage walk. Roelly is definitely on his way to shake things up next year. Phil looks incredible as usual.
    "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post
    If the crowd says Kai won, Kai won.
    Yeah the crowd was definitely behind him. Both Kai and Phil looked dejected. Kai I am sure felt he won. Phil on the other hand had the look of it all being awkward not feeling he truly won. Speculation of course, but you can see their emotions in their faces and body language, and I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination.
    "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Kai looked better, but the lighting was soooooooooooo bad. Funny how when Phil won his first O EVERYONE was on his ballz, now, it seems like Kai is a lot more popular....happens with every Mr. O that wins multiple titles. It seems the fans get bored and want other guys to win
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatenoel View Post
    SOMETHING WRONG HERE, WOLFMAN LOOKED THE BEST AND HE GOT 3RD? BOOOOO
    No, all experts say that wolf could of been behind roelly!
    He is missing half his back and he was super flat, he wasnt close here, at olympia you could make a case for 2nd, here he was off

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Kai looked better, but the lighting was soooooooooooo bad. Funny how when Phil won his first O EVERYONE was on his ballz, now, it seems like Kai is a lot more popular....happens with every Mr. O that wins multiple titles. It seems the fans get bored and want other guys to win
    No, Phil turned into a douche and the fans see that so they don't want him to be Mr O.
    HOPE THIS HELPS

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    No, Phil turned into a douche and the fans see that so they don't want him to be Mr O.
    Go watch the 1990 Olympia & see how Lee Haney got booed when Lee Labrada was announced in 2nd place & 2002 when Ronnie got booed when Levrone was announced in 2nd place.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Roelly needs to see about that gyno,very clear to see its showing in his posing routine

I wrote in another thread that Phil won easily because Kai was having
    trouble with his gut/belly distention. If this Kai had his 2012 Olympia waist
    with his 2013 ACE body he would have beaten Phil, although I still don't know
    if the judges would have given it too him.
    Just going by those final comparisons and posedown I can see Kai as the winner
    but his gut was worse earlier on and affected some of his manditories.
    It is a temporary thing that Farah tried that made his gut protrude more than usual,
    but also may have helped Kai's great condition here.
    Besides the gut, I think this was the best Kai ever. He had the mass, and
    the graininess he lacked last year. He can hold his own in the most muscular whereas
    last year Phil completely blew Kai away in that pose.
    I know Lee Thompson is very against the bellys but it confuses me when Ben got 2nd at the Arnold
    with a bloated belly.
    Going to Wolf... He needs to be really full to look amazing like he did at the Olympia PJ. If you notice
    his glutes barely had a striation at the Olympia PJ but he looks way better overall like that. As soon as
    I saw the striated glutes on Wolf I knew he was going to be not as good. (Flatter)

Anyway, Kai is closing the gap. He needs to figure out how to bring that level of mass and condition
    with a fairly flat stomach. Phil, Wolf and Martinez all have some distention so Kai is going to have some;
    but needs to bring it in where it's not a distraction like last year.

Lightness and Contrast adjusted because this photo was very dark.

About the posing routines:

1- kai should change his posing music and style. Because of acrobatic and dancing concerns he does not hit the poses long enough,

2- no bber should pose in slow romantic music like Roelly or hip hop like phil

3- ı liked the music and routine of Wolf

4- ı think powerful and dramatic music suits the best, such as classical

5- all of the above are just my opinion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast