Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jose Raymond Trains Delts - 4 Days Out!

Default Jose Raymond Trains Delts - 4 Days Out!

thanks md! i look forward to all the vids! but really like the jose ones

Yeah, can't wait! I love the 212 class. All the physiques are good, many are great. The Jose videos are by far the most motivating to watch. Just the sheer mass and density are awe-inspiring, with a vacuum front double bi to tie it all in! I have much respect for Dave, and he looks superb, but I'm pulling for Jose to win.

Spotter

Lorenzo is going to cream his pants!!

I agree Jose you need to work on your separation, fast twitch muscle fiber ratio, hair thickness, eye color, and all the other bullshit you have absolutely no control over!

On a serious note I love these videos, keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlea View Post
    Lorenzo is going to cream his pants!!
    I didn't say anything to Lorenzo because I didn't know if that would make the final cut.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I am right with Jose with the not eating thing. I have a tiny waist and can pull a sick vacuum in am and pose with no issues. Tiny bit of food and boom im bloated like a cow. I just dont pack the density he does to get away with not eating lol

And thanks for addressing my Q&A post in the video, I feel honored!

Quote Originally Posted by run4td View Post
    I am right with Jose with the not eating thing. I have a tiny waist and can pull a sick vacuum in am and pose with no issues. Tiny bit of food and boom im bloated like a cow. I just dont pack the density he does to get away with not eating lol
    I've never competed so I can't act like I know what I'm talking about...but if I ever stepped up on stage I'd have as little in my stomach as possible. The vaccum I can do with no food in my stomach aesthetically out weighs any extra fullness I could possibly get by stuffing thousands of calories down

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I didn't say anything to Lorenzo because I didn't know if that would make the final cut.
    If there is ever something that must be in the video let me know. I really rushed this one because Nate need a few things and needed to fix and upload and i had the early shoot with Troy.

Lookin forward to these guys battling it out. I hope the first and second callout kinda run together and the Judges really compare A LOT so its tough to really say who is for sure the winner.
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    I've never competed so I can't act like I know what I'm talking about...but if I ever stepped up on stage I'd have as little in my stomach as possible. The vaccum I can do with no food in my stomach aesthetically out weighs any extra fullness I could possibly get by stuffing thousands of calories down
    I only eat carbs. no protein. I am long limbed so im eating some food! Jose and I probably weigh the same for competition. but Im 6'3
    Dream big and work hard!

I'm doing a little experiment to see if Dusty Hanshaw's garbage scale is accurate. I'm 208.6 after 2 meals & I weigh in in 5 hrs. Will I be 208 or over 210? Btw I'm eating normal (10oz fish, 1 cup rice) with slightly lower sodium & water (slightly)

Workout party at Metroflex phoenix if Jose is down. Got Dem Texas Boy comin out there Cory Matthews and Kevin Ofurum. Will be more of a freaky gym exhibition and Ofurum is going to name every muscle you can see. lol
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    If there is ever something that must be in the video let me know. I really rushed this one because Nate need a few things and needed to fix and upload and i had the early shoot with Troy.

Lookin forward to these guys battling it out. I hope the first and second callout kinda run together and the Judges really compare A LOT so its tough to really say who is for sure the winner.
    Yes always put in when I thank my sponsors, I wouldn't be doing this without them! & always always always keep in when I take a dump on bb23 JK that was actually a good move on your part!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Workout party at Metroflex phoenix if Jose is down. Got Dem Texas Boy comin out there Cory Matthews and Kevin Ofurum. Will be more of a freaky gym exhibition and Ofurum is going to name every muscle you can see. lol
    That would be fun, we'll see who can name more muscles, a little meathead quiz show!

Man i wanted to leave more than a few things you have said in. Yall would be rolling on the floor laughing your asses off or ROFLAOing!
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    That would be fun, we'll see who can name more muscles, a little meathead quiz show!
    If yall have good service, you could google the muscle if you get stuck
    Dream big and work hard!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast