Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOW PLAYING: "CUTLER CONFESSIONS" - A PBW/MD EXCLUSIVE! (LISTEN NOW)

Default NOW PLAYING: "CUTLER CONFESSIONS" - A PBW/MD EXCLUSIVE! (LISTEN NOW)

This Week on PBW Radio:

"Was it the Right Decision?" - The Jay Cutler Interview! (Monday)

Jay Looks Back, Answers Questions, Discusses what he might change....if he could do it all over again!

It's been 3 weeks since Jay Cutler walked off the Olympia stage, falling short of the fairy-tale ending his fans had hoped for. -- This week Jay visits PBW to address a long list of "unanswered" questions, including how he REALLY felt about his chances leading up to the event, the feeling of walking off the stage carrying a 6th place check, and his plans for 2014. -- Plus, reports from Prague and Phoenix following a busy weekend on the pro schedule! -- Presented by the MD Store, this episode of PBW Radio will be available Monday at 8pm ET.

As a Cutler Fan, are YOU glad he competed at the 2013 Olympia?

Available Monday (8pm ET) at the "PBW Listening Page" - Courtesy of the MD Store!
    www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

For More info, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com

He will come back again next year...

he will be out of top 6 but will make more money than top 6

Sometimes you just have to know when it's time to hang it up.

MadMax6 ain't gonna like this one bit..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Jay 100% did the right thing by competing. An "athlete" never knows the right time to walk away until he sees it for himself.
    Ask him if he wants to do 1 more Arnold.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

I think he should go for a 5th Sandow in 2014. He's got time to "bring his best package ever".
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Even in 2005 Jay was already a millionaire. He even posted on Chad Nicholl's former Muscle Mayhem board when people thought he will NEVER beat Ronnie that why should he walk away from that kind of money. You guys do realize that even though he isnt Mr Olympia anymore more people around the planet in small 3rd world countries know who is Jay Cutler but no one knows who Phil Heath is. As long as his health is intact why should he walk away from millions of dollars? Girls love him. Guys want to have his house, money and cars. As far as im concerned the man is a fucking superstar. Dont Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    Even in 2005 Jay was already a millionaire. He even posted on Chad Nicholl's former Muscle Mayhem board when people thought he will NEVER beat Ronnie that why should he walk away from that kind of money. You guys do realize that even though he isnt Mr Olympia anymore more people around the planet in small 3rd world countries know who is Jay Cutler but no one knows who Phil Heath is. As long as his health is intact why should he walk away from millions of dollars? Girls love him. Guys want to have his house, money and cars. As far as im concerned the man is a fucking superstar. Dont Hate
    Jay has been competing waaaaay longer then phil so thats not a fair statement.

It was bad move to compete before his body was ready and ample time to prepare. .bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    childish comment

great show..

Great show, loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by swiftriz View Post
    great show..
    Glad you enjoyed it. Jay was incredibly straight forward on a number of topics. Some really interesting stuff about his mind set leading up to the contest and some of the choices he made, challenges, along with a few scenarios that could make for an interesting 2014. -- The show is up at www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

Great show. Nice to hear from the Champ.

Still very impressed with Jay's condition and placing considering the amount of prep that he had.

It would be great to see Jay use the full year to prep for the 50th 'O' .......here's hoping !
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Its easy to speak about something so easily because I did all I could do with what I had to work with. I am always confident no matter what the circumstance.!!
    I really want to thanks MD, Dan,Chad and all the FANS around the planet on here that are responsive, good or bad, to everything we provide and for their commitment to everything in the business of bodybuilding.... now chase the dream and make it a reality!! You always have my support!!!

Jay

^^ And you will always have our support Champ !
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.S View Post
    ^^ And you will always have our support Champ !
    Exactly.

Spotter

Jay
    are you guest posing at your show in Boston NOV 4th and is anyone else ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast