Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Victor Martinez Fit for Autism Event Highlights!

Default 3rd Annual Victor Martinez Fit for Autism Event Highlights!

love seeing events like these .. big props vic

It is such a shame what these poor little kids go through living with Autism and can just imagine the anguish the parents suffer when if people only knew where Autism originates from and just how easy it is to completely cure so the child can have a normal life.Let me explain and I pray to God that Big Vic reads this cause his charity raises are for a complete waste of time and money.Instead why not take all that money and open up a huge building with experienced people who can give these kids a program that Ive learned and follow it starting out slowly the first month seeing how the child responds with a complete change of diet and if the child does not experience severe food cravings then that's incredible news to go on to the final 60 days of my protocol I learned from Loren Lockman and after 30 days of this protocol the child will be completely and utterly cured.
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Awesome awesome awesome! Good on you and yalls efforts Vic!
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Test View Post
    It is such a shame what these poor little kids go through living with Autism and can just imagine the anguish the parents suffer when if people only knew where Autism originates from and just how easy it is to completely cure so the child can have a normal life.Let me explain and I pray to God that Big Vic reads this cause his charity raises are for a complete waste of time and money.Instead why not take all that money and open up a huge building with experienced people who can give these kids a program that Ive learned and follow it starting out slowly the first month seeing how the child responds with a complete change of diet and if the child does not experience severe food cravings then that's incredible news to go on to the final 60 days of my protocol I learned from Loren Lockman and after 30 days of this protocol the child will be completely and utterly cured.
    You had autism

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    You had autism
    I learned all that I know about mental illness along with autism from Andreas Kalcker and Loren Lockman and that its all curable.Andreas lady friend cant remember her name opened a huge facility in Spain for the autistic kids to be completely cured with his plan and it has a 100%success rate.But the sad thing is Andreas protocol the kids have to follow for 2 years to accomplish this miracle but with mine that I came up with these poor kids don't have to suffer much unlike Andreas way and they can start there new lives normal like you and I in a matter of 2 months which is a tremendous burden of the children.I never had autism ultraflexed thank God but I did suffer since an early childhood with a lot of nervous and mental problems so much so that I went thru hell and in all honesty lost a whole 41 years of my life in the toilet.But thank God for one kind and caring human being who runs a retreat in Costa Rica called Tanglewood who I learned so much from and gave me a brand new life a new beginning and saying these words Im just lost with emotions cured me and made me a new man who functions normally and healthy again.My life has changed so dramatically since meeting him and letting Jesus into my heart and life so much so that this December Im buying my first ever home here in Florida so when my girlfriend Felicia comes this December right before Christmas I will be blessed and best news is next year we are getting married at the beach and will try to have our first kid next June hopefully a little boy we are going to call him Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Awesome awesome awesome! Good on you and yalls efforts Vic!
    this!

I learned all that I know about mental illness along with autism from Andreas Kalcker and Loren Lockman and that its all curable.Andreas lady friend cant remember her name opened a huge facility in Spain for the autistic kids to be completely cured with his plan and it has a 100%success rate.But the sad thing is Andreas protocol the kids have to follow for 2 years to accomplish this miracle but with mine that I came up with these poor kids don't have to suffer much unlike Andreas way and they can start there new lives normal like you and I in a matter of 2 months which is a tremendous burden of the children.I never had autism ultraflexed thank God but I did suffer since an early childhood with a lot of nervous and mental problems so much so that I went thru hell and in all honesty lost a whole 41 years of my life in the toilet.But thank God for one kind and caring human being who runs a retreat in Costa Rica called Tanglewood who I learned so much from and gave me a brand new life a new beginning and saying these words Im just lost with emotions cured me and made me a new man who functions normally and healthy again.My life has changed so dramatically since meeting him and letting Jesus into my heart and life so much so that this December Im buying my first ever home here in Florida so when my girlfriend Felicia comes this December right before Christmas I will be blessed and best news is next year we are getting married at the beach and will try to have our first kid next June hopefully a little boy we are going to call him Hope.
    Just to clarify, how exactly did Jesus factor into helping you to get "cured"?

-lifepulse

Not sure if serious

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Just to clarify, how exactly did Jesus factor into helping you to get "cured"?

-lifepulse
    My friend how by one night when I was suffering terribly in my bed telling me just what I had and that if I got rid of the infection I would finally be a new man with a new life and with a passion to help other sick people to get well after I accepted Jesus into my heart and that to me was AMAZING isn't it?Ryan I AM DEAD SERIOUS its about time we all realize especially these poor children who have to suffer needlessly and there parents that AUTISM IS VERY CURABLE IN ALL CASES.How I know because Im friends with Donna Gates and Natasha Mcbride 2 leading experts particularly in the field of autism and the mentally ill that are curing these poor people and giving them a new life.The bad news is Ryan that all these wonderfull people helping takes almost 2 whole years to cure but with my protocol that I came up with learning from Loren Lockman at his TangleWood Retreat in Costa Rica is these autistic kids can be completely cured in a matter of 2 months YES 2 MONTHS but first I have to see just how the child reacts to my radical change of diet because we are all addicted to junk food and they will develop severe cravings but if the child does well the first month then the second would be where I focus on the cure.The last 30 days of my protocol is the very toughest of all but with support encouragement and lots of love from the parents after 30 days the child will be normal and able to live a normal life and this is without any supplements what so ever not a penny just lots of clean drinking water and a good enema bag when these kids hit the 23rd day lots of enemas are recommened for atleast a week one done every day.Yes Victor is doing a great thing to help these kids God bless him but it will never ever matter how much money these organizations raise why because the money will go into more research for finding a new medicine and they will never find one because they don't know or have a single clue how autism developes in all these sick children and there are no cures what so ever in pharmaceutical drugs for any illness that excists and there never will be and all of us very fortunate people who know where these illnesses come from like my dear friends know this is a fact.

^ You don't really think this do you? I'm glad you have a strong bond with Christ but the rest of this is just out there. I'm sorry brother Autism is NOT curable.

My friend how by one night when I was suffering terribly in my bed telling me just what I had and that if I got rid of the infection I would finally be a new man with a new life and with a passion to help other sick people to get well after I accepted Jesus into my heart and that to me was AMAZING isn't it?Ryan I AM DEAD SERIOUS its about time we all realize especially these poor children who have to suffer needlessly and there parents that AUTISM IS VERY CURABLE IN ALL CASES.How I know because Im friends with Donna Gates and Natasha Mcbride 2 leading experts particularly in the field of autism and the mentally ill that are curing these poor people and giving them a new life.The bad news is Ryan that all these wonderfull people helping takes almost 2 whole years to cure but with my protocol that I came up with learning from Loren Lockman at his TangleWood Retreat in Costa Rica is these autistic kids can be completely cured in a matter of 2 months YES 2 MONTHS but first I have to see just how the child reacts to my radical change of diet because we are all addicted to junk food and they will develop severe cravings but if the child does well the first month then the second would be where I focus on the cure.The last 30 days of my protocol is the very toughest of all but with support encouragement and lots of love from the parents after 30 days the child will be normal and able to live a normal life and this is without any supplements what so ever not a penny just lots of clean drinking water and a good enema bag when these kids hit the 23rd day lots of enemas are recommened for atleast a week one done every day.Yes Victor is doing a great thing to help these kids God bless him but it will never ever matter how much money these organizations raise why because the money will go into more research for finding a new medicine and they will never find one because they don't know or have a single clue how autism developes in all these sick children and there are no cures what so ever in pharmaceutical drugs for any illness that excists and there never will be and all of us very fortunate people who know where these illnesses come from like my dear friends know this is a fact.
    Yeah, but you didn't really explain what Jesus had to do with it. You just kinda' repeated your point from above. Can you please explain what Jesus had to do with it? This time, with paragraph breaks?

-lifepulse

pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!

"just lots of clean drinking water and a good enema bag when these kids hit the 23rd day lots of enemas are recommened for atleast a week one done every day."

Come on , enough of this ...it's offensive to people-

Props to Big Vic for being part of an event like this !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBFLEX View Post
    "just lots of clean drinking water and a good enema bag when these kids hit the 23rd day lots of enemas are recommened for atleast a week one done every day."

Come on , enough of this ...it's offensive to people-
    You tell me sir how long you have been studying hours and hours a day for years about where autism and all illnesses originate from?Are you in the mist of writing a book on your life story and how you did something that over 25 doctors couldn't do in your life time?You are showing me disrespect for something I highly believe in and have dedicated my life to for what money lolz for the pleasure deep inside my heart when someone says Robby you have cured me of what I was suffering with for years or thank you Robby for saving my little boys life or he would of ended up in a mental hospital.I went through a lot of pain and suffering my friend and what came out of this whole experience wasn't only a new life but a huge heart for the sick I don't want anyone to9 have to go through in life what I did needlessly did.And if you still doubt me or don't believe me I have proof go to You Tube and do a search for Andreas Kalcker and particularly look for the video where he is intervied by 2 woman one who runs a place in Spain for parents to bring there children to to be cured and have a new life.

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Yeah, but you didn't really explain what Jesus had to do with it. You just kinda' repeated your point from above. Can you please explain what Jesus had to do with it? This time, with paragraph breaks?

-lifepulse
    LifePulse are you blind I already explained how Jesus came into my life one night 2 years ago and through images in my head he showed me that I was completely right about figuring out what plagued me since childhood and through images in my mind he showed me that if I cured myself the person I was going to finally be which lasted almost all night.I can already read you like a book Life and know for a fact that you think Im lieing and full of **** it happens when you don't believe anymore but you believe what you want I honestly don't care Life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast