Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Light-Heavyweight Kyle Wheeler Trains Delts

Default Light-Heavyweight Kyle Wheeler Trains Delts

This dude must travel fucking INTENSELY!!

More sweaty when he arrives at the gym than when he starts training, I am blown away! Just kidding.

Kyle, you look great man, awesome condition for 4 weeks out and your delt's are fucking ridiculous haha.

Is that how you train your delts all the time? as far as doing side and rear work before pressing? I've been training delta this way for about 1.5 to 2 years now and my shoulders feel awesome and have grown a shit ton.

I'll be sure to keep my ear to the ground and see how you went. Cheers.

Guy's obviously in shape and looks good. I think he will have a hard time matching up size wise with some of those people though.

Incredibly gifted in the genetics department everything is in balance each absolutely no flaws LOVE KYLES PHYSIQUE Wish him all the best!
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

looking good kyle you look on point bro

Nobody

Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition. This can be really the very first time. I like this kind of blog.

Thanks Everybody for the great words. I am hoping to bring in the old school physique with the shape and symmetry along with some insane conditioning. Gonna keep grinding! Thanks again for the support.
    Last edited by kylewheeler9; November 5th, 2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: typo

First I've seen of Kyle, but this guy's got it!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    This dude must travel fucking INTENSELY!!

More sweaty when he arrives at the gym than when he starts training, I am blown away! Just kidding.

Kyle, you look great man, awesome condition for 4 weeks out and your delt's are fucking ridiculous haha.

Is that how you train your delts all the time? as far as doing side and rear work before pressing? I've been training delta this way for about 1.5 to 2 years now and my shoulders feel awesome and have grown a shit ton.

I'll be sure to keep my ear to the ground and see how you went. Cheers.
    Thanks man. Yeah it was a tough ride over. FL gets pretty warm But in all honesty yes this is how I have been training delts for a while now. Usually pre exhaust the whole shoulder before moving onto any pressing movements. I seem to respond well to that.

I wish there was some more posing at the end, but i guess this way he preserves the element of surprise. His delts pop hard, and his skin is looking thin.

Freak of Nature

Kyle Wheeler 10 days out.

^^most impressive physique i've seen in a long time on an amateur.. small waist.. wide shoulders. similar to a young dennis wolf/ toney freeman..

Quote Originally Posted by Banji Dimeji View Post
    ^^most impressive physique i've seen in a long time on an amateur.. small waist.. wide shoulders. similar to a young dennis wolf/ toney freeman..
    Thanks a ton. That is a huge compliment. I hope to try to reach their physiques down the road. No where near that yet. Want to continue to keep the classic symmetry and conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by kylewheeler9 View Post
    Thanks a ton. That is a huge compliment. I hope to try to reach their physiques down the road. No where near that yet. Want to continue to keep the classic symmetry and conditioning.
    more power to you.
    "You're not impressed? Are you kidding me?! Every guy that steps on that (Olympia) stage is a legend somewhere." - King Cutler

well if you guys think that's crazy wait till next year I say PRO CARD mark my word!!!!! bring it home brother

Those delts are crazy! Eager to see where this guy goes. Nice work brotha

Quote Originally Posted by DerekThomasRoth View Post
    well if you guys think that's crazy wait till next year I say PRO CARD mark my word!!!!! bring it home brother
    Thanks D. With a full year of offseason many improvements will be made. Hope to bring in a much bigger and more conditioned physique next time i step on stage! Looking forward to this offseason!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast