Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remember my South African Client?

Quote Originally Posted by Mthokodd View Post
    Andrew, my jaw dropped when I saw his picture yesterday. I've seen him in shape before but this is just mind boggling. Gives us all a thing or two to think about. Best I put down this ring donut and start training

Its an honor to work with someone so motivated --- he motivates me.

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

I agree MK... hes on another level now... I mean ive seen guys peak for shows and look that shredded but ive never ever seen someone just walking around in that condition all day every day... its nuts! hes put everything into this, I cant wait to see what he looks like come showtime and I hope he gets what he deserves at the show! MK did you see the pic he put on FB today?

That's just F-in Crazy. Great job to the both of you.
    I stop me....no one else does.

So from today he's one week out.

any updated pics?

Beyond shredded! How does he feel mentally Matt? Does his body "hurt"? Being in that type of shape must make it hard to function at times.

Motivates me too Matt. Love seeing guys like J pushing the envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewhudson View Post
    I agree MK... hes on another level now... I mean ive seen guys peak for shows and look that shredded but ive never ever seen someone just walking around in that condition all day every day... its nuts! hes put everything into this, I cant wait to see what he looks like come showtime and I hope he gets what he deserves at the show! MK did you see the pic he put on FB today?
    I'm sure he'll destroy Andrew, they can't deny someone looking that nutty. Yeah I did see it, I was absolutely shocked. Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Getsize View Post
    Beyond shredded! How does he feel mentally Matt? Does his body "hurt"? Being in that type of shape must make it hard to function at times.
    I actually have everyone report mood, appetite, energy, strength, well-being, motivational energy etc... in check ins,,, I think with his cheat meal and two higher carb days he reports good overall feedback, not that he is suffering to extreme etc...

I can find an email and quote his feelings etc...

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Matt,

Do you ever have your clients not wanting to rebound crazy in weight post show and tell you, they'd like to keep their current condition or if not stay super ripped post-show if so what do you suggest for them.

Quote Originally Posted by v117 View Post
    Matt,

Do you ever have your clients not wanting to rebound crazy in weight post show and tell you, they'd like to keep their current condition or if not stay super ripped post-show if so what do you suggest for them.
    Well -- WOMEN ASK THIS.

Men I will almost MAKE THEM agree to this lol....

Naturals -- absolutely, they need to be in striking distance 10-12 lbs or so and can NEVER afford crap body composition off-season.

ENhanced - have them cruise and calm their body down while maintaining LEAN CONDITION so when they ramp up again, they grow from favorable starting point.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Getsize View Post
    Here is what he had to say in my comments section 2 weeks out --

Comments for the week -- general feedback
    Feeling better and better mentally and physically J – Everything is going really great! I done a good job of staying calm and methodical …kept stress/worrying as low as possible, sleeping well, nutrition 100% , training/cardio 150%! So excited to see how this turns out…whatever happens we’re going to have a blast doing it and give it our best! J

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    Here is what he had to say in my comments section 2 weeks out --

Comments for the week -- general feedback
    Feeling better and better mentally and physically J – Everything is going really great! I done a good job of staying calm and methodical …kept stress/worrying as low as possible, sleeping well, nutrition 100% , training/cardio 150%! So excited to see how this turns out…whatever happens we’re going to have a blast doing it and give it our best! J

-Matt
    Thats great and thanks for sharing. I wasnt in half the condition he is and I remember feeling brittle the last few weeks. Good luck to you both!

Well -- WOMEN ASK THIS.

Men I will almost MAKE THEM agree to this lol....

Naturals -- absolutely, they need to be in striking distance 10-12 lbs or so and can NEVER afford crap body composition off-season.

ENhanced - have them cruise and calm their body down while maintaining LEAN CONDITION so when they ramp up again, they grow from favorable starting point.

-Matt
    Matt, quick question. As a natural athlete I know it's necessary to stay in fairly good shape when trying to add muscle but is there a point at which you run the risk of hindering your gains if you try stay too lean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mthokodd View Post
    Matt, quick question. As a natural athlete I know it's necessary to stay in fairly good shape when trying to add muscle but is there a point at which you run the risk of hindering your gains if you try stay too lean?

I see staying lean is your only effective way to go --- just imagine -- you pack on pounds and pounds to reach 20% BF --- without hormones, do you think you will keep anything accrued while digging into 5% BF?

UNless you have Ronnie Coleman natural genetics......

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Banned

ENhanced - have them cruise

-Matt
    Elaborate?

I see staying lean is your only effective way to go --- just imagine -- you pack on pounds and pounds to reach 20% BF --- without hormones, do you think you will keep anything accrued while digging into 5% BF?

UNless you have Ronnie Coleman natural genetics......

-Matt
    what you recommend should be the absolute upper bf% limit for a natty while bulking?
    @szabi.lovasz

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Brown View Post
    Elaborate?

If they wish NOT to pct and come 100% off -- they go to lowered "TRT" dose of 200/week and then monitor blood panels and take every supplement possible to get health up to par ---Also staying lean in the process to start from a nice position once MORE supplements are introduced.

-Matt
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast