Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Remember my South African Client?

Quote Originally Posted by yazid View Post
    what you recommend should be the absolute upper bf% limit for a natty while bulking?

Never lose abs or leg definition. Meaning -- NOT paper thin abs -- just make sure you have some vaguely showing...

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I see staying lean is your only effective way to go --- just imagine -- you pack on pounds and pounds to reach 20% BF --- without hormones, do you think you will keep anything accrued while digging into 5% BF?

UNless you have Ronnie Coleman natural genetics......

-Matt
    I hear you. Thanks for the response

Can you elaborate this for Nattys who are Endomorphs/carb sensitive and as you say 10-12lb away from their contest-weight? Whats your input on metabolic damage, hypothryoidism for the carb sensitive who does not want to bloat/add water with their contest-shape

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    Well -- WOMEN ASK THIS.

Men I will almost MAKE THEM agree to this lol....

Naturals -- absolutely, they need to be in striking distance 10-12 lbs or so and can NEVER afford crap body composition off-season.

ENhanced - have them cruise and calm their body down while maintaining LEAN CONDITION so when they ramp up again, they grow from favorable starting point.

-Matt

Absolutely incredible to have held that conditioning for so long. Awesome.

Do you really think it offers any benefit having his protein up over 300g, compared to dropping it down to 200g and allowing an additional 100g of carbs or more with the same caloric intake? or is this a diet preference for him. I know I do my girlfriends diet and her min protein is around the 125g mark, but she prefers to eat over 200g, while myself my min is 200g and I might average 200-250g because I'd rather go at some additional carbs.

Last edited by Daibhí O'Buadain; April 3rd, 2019 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Removed external commercial site link

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234