Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 2013 Tijuana Pro/Mexican Nationals Play-by-Play!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Bro, you did a great Job bringing us the details of the weekend. Dont feel the need to "Explain" yourself when you have done nothing but Upped your Game since coming on board!
    The competition always notices the Leader of the Pack and therefore spend their time trying to bring you down to their level!
    Rise above it and do your thing!

We know this was a Small Show not worthy of the Big Artillery.

We are lucky to have you and we thank you for the continued attention to detail.

Let them Eat Cake while we distance ourselves with each passing show!
    Thanks man. That really means a lot to me coming from you. More than I can say! See you in a few days!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Says the guy who looks like he just came out of a Limp Biscuit video. On a serious note, thanks for the great job with the Tijuana and I'm not mad at you about the iPhone pics. You did with what you had to do with. Still think we need more investigation into MPJ's time that's unaccounted for.
    dk2.jpg

Banned

Interview with Dayna Maleton before the show and a few outtakes!

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post

Need to stop milking the success of this one bro and move on to nationals. You and I built our lead into Tijuana better than the effort we thus far have put into the biggest national NPC show of the year. It is not what we are remembered for doing yesterday that counts as much as what we can be counted on to deliver tomorrow. Stop beating that story of my dead donkey as the authorities will never find the body....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Need to stop milking the success of this one bro and move on to nationals. You and I built our lead into Tijuana better than the effort we thus far have put into the biggest national NPC show of the year. It is not what we are remembered for doing yesterday that counts as much as what we can be counted on to deliver tomorrow. Stop beating that story of my dead donkey as the authorities will never find the body....

Quit sideskirting the issue and tell us what you REALLY did down there!

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Quit sideskirting the issue and tell us what you REALLY did down there!
    Living the dream bro, living the dream.
    Now be serious and stop horsing around. All the fine IFBB bikini fillies at this show to photograph and I'm gonna waste time on donkeys? Bro you know better than that

Freak of Nature

Deborah Goodman & Ashriel Osgood Fleming Bikini Pros while competing at 2013 Tijuana Pro shared in conversation details about their lives, loves and passion for competing in the IFBB and how it enhances other aspects of their lives. Visuals include some of what was seen behind the lens of Musclepapa John during photoshots with the two ladies.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233