Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HW Vincenzo Masone Trains Back & Biceps - 1.5 Weeks Out!

Default HW Vincenzo Masone Trains Back & Biceps - 1.5 Weeks Out!

WTF!? Ive seen people do this shit before can any1 fucking explain to me why the hell you would do BACK-> BICEPS-> BACK etc?

I would get ZERO Contact in my back after pumping up my biceps

big kid, needs to get leaner eastern usa is a sick show so he may do ok in the novice if he teams up with someone he can do real well looks huge
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

He's a young kid.. he'll figure it out..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Banned

Dudes probably not ready for nationals but he's young and has nothing but time ahead of him! Best of luck!!!

Louie and his dad @_@
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Someone who's not his father should teach this kid how to train. His diet sounded reasonable but I suspect he could use some help tweaking that too. At 6'2" and 230 juiced up pounds he's not exactly a Goliath. I've seen natural High School football players weigh more in lean condition. He does seem to like to train pretty hard; he just needs some guidance. At 20 he's got plenty of time to learn as long as he doesn't turn into another Bostin Loyd. May the spirits of the Weider brothers be with him and help him pursue his bodybuilding dreams.

team up with Fak or someone down in NY like Palumbo turn this kid into a freak
    Want to improve day in and day out.
    Learning more and more every day

Seems like a good kid,no offense to his Father I'm pretty sure he wants the best for his son, but I agree with most of the ppl on this thread,def need to separate back n bi's also need to find a better coach or training methods.has great potential with age and physique wise.Most def need to stick to basics instead of cable machine curls ie machines in general,just my 02!!

That is some seriously unusual exercise sequencing. Best of the luck to the kid, lots of time to learn and improve, it's a great physique for a 20 year old.

Spotter

I've never seen anyone do bi's then back and repeat before In 26 years in the gym. If It works, great but that would mess me up real good.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
    I've never seen anyone do bi's then back and repeat before In 26 years in the gym. If It works, great but that would mess me up real good.
    . I hate doing back and bi's together in general but Ive actually tried bi's before back when I tried the 3 way split for DC training. Im pretty sure thats the way dante suggests it because he doesnt want you doing heavy rows/deads and wasting energy in the beginning of the workout, and on the other hand I dont like doing bi's after back because i have genetically big forearms and they take over too much when theyre pumped after back. My point was that doing bi's before back worked better for me personally in terms of one not affecting the other as much, but that could be due to the low volume of dc. I ended up switching back to the 2 way split anyway to avoid these overlap issues.

in regards to the video, the kid has decent potential if he gets on the right track over the next few years.

At the beginning of the video he's 245 pounds...then 2 minutes later he loses 15 pounds and is 230 pound.

20 and on that juice. His pops knows whatsup, get swole or die tryin. Looks good.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Quote Originally Posted by mfarleypt View Post
    . I hate doing back and bi's together in general but Ive actually tried bi's before back when I tried the 3 way split for DC training. Im pretty sure thats the way dante suggests it because he doesnt want you doing heavy rows/deads and wasting energy in the beginning of the workout, and on the other hand I dont like doing bi's after back because i have genetically big forearms and they take over too much when theyre pumped after back. My point was that doing bi's before back worked better for me personally in terms of one not affecting the other as much, but that could be due to the low volume of dc. I ended up switching back to the 2 way split anyway to avoid these overlap issues.

in regards to the video, the kid has decent potential if he gets on the right track over the next few years.
    Nah bro I think you're mistaken in DC training the "A" day goes like this Chest,Shoulders,Triceps,Back Width, Back Thickness and workout "B" goes like this Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, and Quads.