Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Woodswise...

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Hey Elf. You are looking a lot larger than the last pics I saw of you a couple years ago (when you were still a twink). I haven't read your testosterone trek journal yet, but it is an impressive number of posts since mid November. I promise I'll read it soon, though.

I have to admit, I really thought you had died . . . and am really glad you didn't .

I am lifting harder than ever. Started a journal over at TID.

ww.
    Thank you, buddy. I'm glad I didn't die too - hallelujah.

Link me your journal.

I woke up today with some soreness in my left delt, but almost no soreness in my right delt. There's still some bruising, but nothing to write home about. Today is leg day.

Legs: 12/14/2013

I took 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. I'm only doing 30mg's of Dbol a day now. The back pumps are getting a little too intense.I weighed in at 196.1lbs before the workout.

BB Squats:
    135lbs x Warmup
    225lbs x 15
    315lbs x 7 [Getting stronger.]
    315lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 225lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* 135lbs x Burnout

Lying Hamstring Curls:
    (Single Legged) 30lbs x 20
    (Single Legged) 50lbs x 12
    110lbs x 20
    130lbs x 12
    *Dropset* (One Legged) 50lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* (One Legged) 30lbs x Burnout

Leg Press: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side; 2 Plates = 2 Plates on each side; etc.]
    1 Plate x Warmup
    3 Plates x 20
    5 Plates x 15
    7 Plates x 15
    *Dropset* 5 Plates x Burnout
    *Dropset* 3 Plates x Burnout
    *Dropset* 2 Plates x Burnout
    *Dropset* 1 Plate x Burnout

Seated Quad Extensions Supersetted w/ Bodyweight Lunges:
    (Single Legged) 30lbs x 20 / Bodyweight x 30
    (Single Legged) 50lbs x 18 / Bodyweight x 30
    130lbs x 15
    *Dropset* (Single Legged) 50lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* (Single Legged) 30lbs x Burnout

After which I ate 8oz of Turkey on 2 Pieces of Potato Bread w/ 2 Tablespoons of Peanutbutter.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Woodswise...
    Yep. I am still lifting like a MOFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Thank you, buddy. I'm glad I didn't die too - hallelujah.

Link me your journal.

I woke up today with some soreness in my left delt, but almost no soreness in my right delt. There's still some bruising, but nothing to write home about. Today is leg day.
    Here is a link to my journal. http://www.theironden.com/forum/thre...To-Awesomeness

Elf, you may just be experiencing the pip that comes from injecting a virgin muscle. When I start a new muscle, there is always more soreness the first inject than on subsequent ones.

That said, if your muscle stays sore (or the soreness spreads) and you develop a rash that spreads on the surface of your skin and lasts more than 3-4 days, you likely have an infection, in which case you should seek medical advice. I recommend you don't tell them you are using AAS, just tell them you injected vitamin B-12, or tell them you don't know how you got the infection, and they'll treat it with antibiotics and it will clear up in a week or so. I have had two of these in the past two years, now I have antibiotics on hand just in case it happens again.

I think my guy says explicitly that they don't carry Ethyl Oleate based product. I'm still waiting for him/her to reply.

My butt it pretty sore already (wink wink). Hopefully it wears off more quickly than my delt has.

Also, in your personal experience, is there any detriment to anabolism from pairing AI's or SERMs alongside your cycle? I have Letro and need to start taking it. It's just that I'm reading that Letro might inhibit muscle growth, but I'm also reading that a lot of big dudes take Letro. So I'm conflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Terraj View Post
    Looked at this thread a couple of times and still unsure if it is legit....

At your body weight and on your first cycle the numbers you are pushing are weak, you are wasting the cycle if you can say "Might have been able to squeeze one more out?

Sack up gimp and get to work.
    STFU and go crawl under a rock. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Elf are you massaging the injection site a little bit after you pin? That may help slightly. I've never had even the slightest reaction to any of their stuff so it may be that your body is just sensitive to something I'm not. Hope it gets better.

Massaging helps, but the best thing I have done to avoid PIP is to warm my gear before I inject it. I boil some water in the microwave, then soak my gear bottles in it for a minute, then swab the tops with alcohol, then inject the warm gear. No more pip.

Maybe you hit bone?? Maybe try 1/2" needle

Good luck

Elf, you may just be experiencing the pip that comes from injecting a virgin muscle. When I start a new muscle, there is always more soreness the first inject than on subsequent ones.

That said, if your muscle stays sore (or the soreness spreads) and you develop a rash that spreads on the surface of your skin and lasts more than 3-4 days, you likely have an infection, in which case you should seek medical advice. I recommend you don't tell them you are using AAS, just tell them you injected vitamin B-12, or tell them you don't know how you got the infection, and they'll treat it with antibiotics and it will clear up in a week or so. I have had two of these in the past two years, now I have antibiotics on hand just in case it happens again.
    I do have some antibiotics on hand, thanks to a daughter of a medical woman that is my girlfriend. I was worried that my right delt - the delt that was my first injection site - was infected. But it's definitely fine. It just had some minor redness and blotchiness... I think it had to be from the alien compound I am injecting, and it being my first time, and my pinning technique being admittedly sloppy.

Massaging helps, but the best thing I have done to avoid PIP is to warm my gear before I inject it. I boil some water in the microwave, then soak my gear bottles in it for a minute, then swab the tops with alcohol, then inject the warm gear. No more pip.
    I still have yet to take the heating approach. I'm going to try it tomorrow when I pin to see if it makes a difference for me... I am sure it will. Pushing through a 25g takes a lot of time gives more room for erring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Maybe you hit bone?? Maybe try 1/2" needle

Good luck
    Goddamn, that thought makes me cringe. I don't think I hit a bone, but I might end up getting some 23g instead of these 25g I have.

I was just joking bro.. Delta are so freaking tricky
    They are also much more sensitive to esters and other oils that's glutes and quads
    I stick with 25g I heat them up an go
    Well my wife does I can't reach any injection spots on my body except sub q around belly button

I was just joking bro.. Delta are so freaking tricky
    They are also much more sensitive to esters and other oils that's glutes and quads
    I stick with 25g I heat them up an go
    Well my wife does I can't reach any injection spots on my body except sub q around belly button
    You're a big fucking dude. I wouldn't doubt that it's difficult for you to reach injection sites haha

Looks like you got some haters in here.... That just means you've made it!. And that dude has cycled many many times and is on 10x what your takin...

just keep your head up and keep movin. These heaters where ware you are now once apon a time but most seem to forget shit like that.

You're a big fucking dude. I wouldn't doubt that it's difficult for you to reach injection sites haha
    Btw I'm not hatin at all
    I jut like messin around a bit, at the heart of it. I'm always down to share and help where I can brother

Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Looks like you got some haters in here.... That just means you've made it!. And that dude has cycled many many times and is on 10x what your takin...

just keep your head up and keep movin. These heaters where ware you are now once apon a time but most seem to forget shit like that.
    I have pretty thick skin. I know where I am, and I expect at least a little rousing. It's all good.

Btw I'm not hatin at all
    I jut like messin around a bit, at the heart of it. I'm always down to share and help where I can brother

Anytime

I feel embarrassed that I didn't get your joke. It was pointed out to me by my girlfriend. "He said 1/2" needle. He's calling you skinny." She said.

Oh come on now!
    Not skinny, I was just fucking around
    You look good dude
    Have your girl pin you, allow you to relax and her to find the perfect spot

Chest: 12/15/2013

I took 100mg's of Caffeine and 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. I'm still doing 30mg's a day. I'm feeling much stronger. Libido is very high and mood is stellar.

Flat DB Chest Press:
    50lbs x Warmup
    60lbs x 15
    80lbs x 12
    100lbs x 10 [Getting stronger. Going for the 110's next chest day.]
    *Dropset* 50lbs x Burnout

Pec-Deck:
    50lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    130lbs x 12
    130lbs x 12
    *Dropset* 90lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* 50lbs x Burnout

Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press: [
    1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side.]
    1 Plate x 15
    2 Plates x 10
    2 Plates + 35lbs x 5
    *Dropset* 2 Plates x Burnout
    *Dropset* 1 Plate x Burnout

Incline DB Flies:
    30lbs x 15
    40lbs x 12
    50lbs x 10
    *Dropset* 30lbs x Burnout

After which I foam rolled my quads, back and shoulders and did some light stretching. I ate 8oz of Turkey w/ 2 Pieces of Potato Bread and 2 Tablespoons of Peanutbutter. Tomorrow is the next day in which I pin.

Oh come on now!
    Not skinny, I was just fucking around
    You look good dude
    Have your girl pin you, allow you to relax and her to find the perfect spot
    No worries, dude. I can take a joke! I wish she would pin me. She's "scared" of needles.

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast