Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Bump for new page.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Chest: 12/15/2013

I took 100mg's of Caffeine and 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. I'm still doing 30mg's a day. I'm feeling much stronger. Libido is very high and mood is stellar.

Flat DB Chest Press:
    50lbs x Warmup
    60lbs x 15
    80lbs x 12
    100lbs x 10 [Getting stronger. Going for the 110's next chest day.]
    *Dropset* 50lbs x Burnout

Pec-Deck:
    50lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    130lbs x 12
    130lbs x 12
    *Dropset* 90lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* 50lbs x Burnout

Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press: [
    1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side.]
    1 Plate x 15
    2 Plates x 10
    2 Plates + 35lbs x 5
    *Dropset* 2 Plates x Burnout
    *Dropset* 1 Plate x Burnout

Incline DB Flies:
    30lbs x 15
    40lbs x 12
    50lbs x 10
    *Dropset* 30lbs x Burnout

After which I foam rolled my quads, back and shoulders and did some light stretching. I ate 8oz of Turkey w/ 2 Pieces of Potato Bread and 2 Tablespoons of Peanutbutter. Tomorrow is the next day in which I pin.

Bro... Take it from me, you don't want her to pin you unless she knows what she doin... My first cy LS my girl at the time wanted to pin me every time and FUCK did she make it hurt like hell every time she did!

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Bro... Take it from me, you don't want her to pin you unless she knows what she doin... My first cy LS my girl at the time wanted to pin me every time and FUCK did she make it hurt like hell every time she did!
    Agreed: I had my wife pin me ONCE!!!! Ha man told her upper outer glute area. Even showed her a pic where to pin. Shit She hit like middle of glute close to ass crack. Damn i didn't want to look like a pussy so i just grit my teeth and man up. Walked with a limp for about two weeks. I've done all my injects since.

You have to teach them just like you taught yourself, it's worth it long term. Unless it's temporary
    My wife is a champ! No pain
    Pain typically comes from not relaxing the muscle anyway/the spot chosen

What a pain in the ass pinning in the ass is. I heated up my oil and poked my asscheek expecting the oil to come out at least a little faster than usual. It didn't. I moved the pin once because of the awkward angle I was at. All in all, however, it went well. Today is back day.

Back: 12/16/2013

I took 120mg's of Caffeine and 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. I'm still settled at 30mg's of Dbol a day instead of 40mg's. Now at a lower dose I'm starting to get fucking awful lower-back pumps. Foam rolling seemed to help a bit, though. And I am sweating more than usual - which is a lot. I'm not sure if that's Dbol or an elevation in my metabolism. Either way, I am soaked after my workouts.

Wide-Grip Seated Rows:
    85lbs x Warmup
    120lbs x 15
    140lbs x 12
    160lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 140lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* 85lbs x Burnout

Low-Pin Rack Pulls:
    135lbs x Warmup
    225lbs x 12
    315lbs x 8
    385lbs x 5 [Lower-back pump was almost unbearable. I had to lay down for a bit before the dropset.]
    *Dropset* 225lbs x Burnout
    Dropset* x Burnout

Wide-Grip Pull-Downs:
    55lbs x Warmup
    120lbs x 15
    140lbs x 12
    180lbs x 8
    200lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 140lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* 120lbs x Burnout

DB Rows:
    80lbs x 15
    110lbs x 12
    120lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 60lbs x Burnout

After which I foam rolled my Quads and Back for about 10 minutes and did some light stretching. I am eating 6 Eggs and 8oz of Potatoes afterwards. I have no post-injection pain at all. This has been the best injection so far in terms of post-injection pain.

Accidental post
    Last edited by Elf; December 16th, 2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Oops

^^ how many times have you cycled in the past

Second- how many weeks have you been on dbol and has it been 40mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    ^^ how many times have you cycled in the past

Second- how many weeks have you been on dbol and has it been 40mg?
    This is my very first cycle. I took some "Test Boosters" when I was 19, but it was just Tribulus and DAA. I was going to take a Designer Steroid instead of doing this cycle, but I decided to do this cycle instead.

I started Dbol the same day I started the cycle, which was on the 4th of this month. So, I've done 40mg's of Dbol for 10 days and 30mg's for these last 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    This is my very first cycle. I took some "Test Boosters" when I was 19, but it was just Tribulus and DAA. I was going to take a Designer Steroid instead of doing this cycle, but I decided to do this cycle instead.

I started Dbol the same day I started the cycle, which was on the 4th of this month. So, I've done 40mg's of Dbol for 10 days and 30mg's for these last 2 days.
    Pm me your food and drug protocol if you want/need a second set of eyes. I'll help you out

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Pm me your food and drug protocol if you want/need a second set of eyes. I'll help you out
    I appreciate it!

Great progress so far. I'll be keeping an eye on this as well. Have you done any blood work? I usually condone the use of pre/intra/and post cycle blood work to ensure everything on the inside is going smooth. You can only tell so much from evaluating your body language from day to day. I haven't kept up with every page in your log, so you might have covered some of this already. If not, refer to your physician to inquire about hormone (steroid, lh/fsh), lipid (standard full set), full liver, blood, kidney, electrolytes/minerals/glucose, and prostate. Safety is key when involving yourself with enhancements such as these, so reviewing your CMP's, hormone/lipid panels are great to keep up with what the eye cannot see.

Any change in weight yet? You'll likely retain a little from the dbol and you should start piling it on pretty soon. Your test levels should be elevated substantially by now.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpride. View Post
    Great progress so far. I'll be keeping an eye on this as well. Have you done any blood work? I usually condone the use of pre/intra/and post cycle blood work to ensure everything on the inside is going smooth. You can only tell so much from evaluating your body language from day to day. I haven't kept up with every page in your log, so you might have covered some of this already. If not, refer to your physician to inquire about hormone (steroid, lh/fsh), lipid (standard full set), full liver, blood, kidney, electrolytes/minerals/glucose, and prostate. Safety is key when involving yourself with enhancements such as these, so reviewing your CMP's, hormone/lipid panels are great to keep up with what the eye cannot see.
    I plan on getting my blood work done at around week 6 of the cycle and then another one after my PCT. I had a check up about 6 months ago. It came back not so hot... I was drinking a ton and smoking cigarettes. That's what made me want to get back in shape in the first place. I highly recommend getting blood work done regularly. It can be a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Any change in weight yet? You'll likely retain a little from the dbol and you should start piling it on pretty soon. Your test levels should be elevated substantially by now.
    Oh yeah. I went to my old man's place last night to hot tub, and I jumped on his overly-expensive digital scale. I weighed 198. I started at about 185lbs. I like to wear loose-fitting clothing, but my clothing is getting tight. I had a job interview today, for instance, and my slacks and button-up were tight and very form-fitting. My waist still fits in a 34" pant, which is nice.

Libido is through the roof and facial hair is noticeably growing faster, same with back and chest hair. My muscles feel 'full' all of the time, too. It's great. I'm not noticing any bloat, though. Maybe a little watery in the face/jawline, but that's all.

Arms: 12/17/2013

I weighed in at 199lbs today before the workout. I took 100mg's of Caffeine and 10mg's of Dbol pre-workout. I am spreading 30mg's throughout my day now. I think I like it better this way.

Smith Machine Close-Gripped Bench Press:
    135lbs x Warmup
    185lbs x 15
    205lbs x 10
    245lbs x 5
    *Dropset* 135lbs x Burnout

EZ Bar Skullcrushers: [EZ Bar weighs 35lbs.]
    55lbs x Warmup
    95lbs x 12
    115lbs x 8
    *Dropset w/ Dumbbells: Overhead Triceps Extensions* 80lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset w/ Dumbbells: Overhead Triceps Extensions* 50lbs x Burnout

Rope Push-Downs:
    4 sets + 1 Dropset

Standing DB Hammer Curls:
    30lbs x 20
    40lbs x 15
    60lbs x 12
    60lbs x 8

EZ Bar Curls: [These kill my wrists. I need to find an alternative to them.]
    55lbs x Warmup
    95lbs x 12
    105lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 55lbs x Burnout

Standing DB Curls:
    25lbs x 15
    35lbs x 12
    45lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 25lbs x Burnout

Tonight's workout was great. My arms have not been this pumped before, ever. My forearms were hurting throughout the workout after my first set of Skullcrushers from how pumped they were. I am definitely feeling stronger. I've always had decent lifting numbers, and I try to stay away from lifting too heavy and sacrificing form or mind-muscle connection... but I'm beginning to be able to use even better form with even heavier weight. I don't know if it's the Test kicking in, or if this is just what it feels like to be 2 weeks into taking Dbol, but I'm definitely more aggressive as well. My head feels very clear too. I haven't had a bad day in a long time, and I'm generally pretty melancholy. So, I'm doing very well. My body is noticeably changing as well. For instance, my arms measured at a little over 16" before the cycle and they're 16 3/4" now, without a pump. Like I said, I'm excited. Tomorrow is an off-day.

Replace the EZ Bar Curls with Standing Cable Cross Over Curls. May be easier on the wrist. While doing them, flare the lats and stay contracted in the front double bicep pose while you curl. Great replacement and enhances your posing at the same time.

Also don't discount getting your triceps and forearms broken down, deep deep tissue work

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast