Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Yesterday was on off-day. It was spent resting well.

Life is getting a bit erratic as of late. My girlfriend and I moved to Arizona for a fresh start and all of that grass is greener stuff that everybody has gone through. Anyway, the lady from whom we are renting a room (In her home. She lives on the other side of the house.) decided to through a temper tantrum (she's 75). She became hostile at my girlfriend and I because we're recluses - We eat, go to the gym, work, sleep, fuck, rinse and repeat. That's our life and we like it. This old lady apparently wasn't looking for roommates; she was looking for friends. This all happened about a week and a half ago. She told us we had until the end of January to find a new place. Cool. That worked for me. I need the hell out of here and to give me a deadline just makes me work quicker. However, yesterday night, as my girlfriend was making dinner, the old bat decided to sporadically go off on us again, saying, "Your generation is lazy", "All you guys do is eat and screw", "I'll bring you to court if you're not out by January 1st." Ya know, totally normal things to say to somebody you've known for 2 weeks, right? At any rate, we tried to apologize and stay out of her way, but it's as if she's just trying to make us flip out so she can kick us out sooner. I'm stressed, my girlfriend's stressed. I'm additionally pissed off beyond bounds. Anyway, I thought I'd throw in some personal life stuff into this journal, just to make it a bit more interesting.

Legs: 12/19/2013

I pinned 1cc into my right glute right after breakfast, and I took 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. I weighed in at 197.3lbs this morning. Also, I'm getting new stretch marks all over my biceps and chest and thighs and glutes and lats.

BB Squats:
    135lbs x Warmup
    225lbs x 15
    315lbs x 11 [This set was crazy. I was shooting for 8 and I just kept repping.]
    315lbs x 7

Leg Sled: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side; 2 Plates = 2 Plates on each side, etc.]
    1 Plate x Warmup
    3 Plates x 20
    5 Plates x 15
    7 Plates x 15
    *Dropset* 3 Plates x Burnout

Seated Leg Extensions:
    110lbs x 20
    130lbs x 20
    150lbs x 15
    180lbs x 15
    *Dropset* 50lbs (One-Legged) x Burnout

After which I foam rolled and stretched. I layed off of the dropsets today and I didn't do Hams. I'm going to start pairing Hamstrings w/ my Back workouts. I drank a 44g Protein shake w/ 1/2 Cup of Oats afterwards.

Wow, that's some crazy shit! Good luck finding a new place dude. Fuck that crazy old bitch.

You have renters rights in every state with our without a contract, you've my email. If shit hits the fan I'll give you some language to scare her with.

It's all good bro, find a new place ASAP, stay the course! Your kicking ass an will see huge results with your dedication to your plan. Great lifts, food is great, sleep, supps etc.

I got your back

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    Wow, that's some crazy shit! Good luck finding a new place dude. Fuck that crazy old bitch.
    Haha You're telling me. Thanks, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    You have renters rights in every state with our without a contract, you've my email. If shit hits the fan I'll give you some language to scare her with.

It's all good bro, find a new place ASAP, stay the course! Your kicking ass an will see huge results with your dedication to your plan. Great lifts, food is great, sleep, supps etc.

I got your back

I really appreciate it. For the most part we'll be fine, it's just a shitty situation - Living in a house for which you're paying rent and yet feeling like a total unwelcome nuisance.

Just a follow up on all of my supplements:
    I'm still at 1cc every 3 days. I'm noticing that my skin is getting more oily as the day goes on, and my metabolism is clearly speeding up as I am sweating in completely comfortable temperatures. My facial hair is also growing much faster. No acne or anything, though. I'm still doing 30mg's of Dbol daily. I really like this dosage. I don't understand why or how guys can go up to 100mg's. My gyno seems to have decreased as well... and I'm only doing 10mg's of Nolvadex. Maybe I've just been seeing something that's not there. My girlfriend says that I don't have any puffiness to my nipples at all. At any rate, I hope they stay small and perky.

Tomorrow is going to be Chest. I'm excited.

If you can try to down the nolva a little... No need to take more carcinogens then you need to.

about the old lady... She wants in on your girls fun, slather her in lube and hit her road.

j/k man.... Unless your into that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    If you can try to down the nolva a little... No need to take more carcinogens then you need to.

about the old lady... She wants in on your girls fun, slather her in lube and hit her road.

j/k man.... Unless your into that sort of thing.

No. Haha Just the .5 seconds my mind allowed me to think about that made me completely sick.

Down the Nolva as in totally, or as in lesser dosage?

Chest: 12/20/2013

I had a cheat meal today: 1 Double Bacon Burger w/ a Jumbo Jack and Medium Curly Fries. It was delicious.

I took 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout and 100mg's of Caffeine.

Incline BB Chest Press:
    135lbs x Warmup
    185lbs x 15
    205lbs x 8
    225lbs x 6 [New Personal Record. I used to only do 205lbs x 5]

Flat DB Chest Press:
    80lbs x 12
    100lbs x 10
    110lbs x 6 [I did it. I've never touched that much weight before.]

Incline DB Flies:
    30lbs x 20
    40lbs x 15
    50lbs x 15
    *Dropset* 30lbs x Burnout

Pec-Deck:
    70lbs x 20
    90lbs x 15
    130lbs x 15
    150lbs x 15
    *Dropset* 70lbs x Burnout

After which I ate 8oz of Chicken and 6oz of Potatoes and 2 Tablespoons of Peanutbutter.

I felt incredible today in the gym. And my body is making very obvious changes.

How drastic can testicular atrophy get? I feel like my nuts have shrank at least 1/4 of the size.

They can wither away pretty damn good. It's no biggie, one of the most common side effects of exogenous T reducing the amount of LH in ya. They will slowly return once homeostasis is slowly acquired back. Atrophy can be a good sign, almost always indicating that your Test is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpride. View Post
    They can wither away pretty damn good. It's no biggie, one of the most common side effects of exogenous T reducing the amount of LH in ya. They will slowly return once homeostasis is slowly acquired back. Atrophy can be a good sign, almost always indicating that your Test is the real deal.

Can this be attributed to Dbol?

Back & Hamstrings: 12/21/2013

I took 100mg's of Caffeine and 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. Today was an early workout and my first meal was a 44g Protein Shake w/ 2 Tablespoons of Peanutbutter. Living with this old lady is getting difficult. My girlfriend and I will be moving out soon, so my diet shouldn't be compromised for too much longer.

Deadlift:
    135lbs x Warmup
    225lbs x Warmup
    315lbs x 8
    405lbs x 1.5 [My strap on my right hand slipped up. Pretty disappointed.]
    *Dropset* 315lbs x 7
    *Dropset* 225lbs x 15
    *Dropset* 135lbs x Burnout

Lying Hamstring Curls:
    5 sets + 1 Dropset

Seated Hamstring Curls:
    3 sets + 1 Dropset

Straght-Bar Pull-Downs:
    80lbs x Warmup
    120lbs x 15
    140lbs x 12
    160lbs x 10
    200lbs x 10
    *Dropset* 120lbs x Burnout

Seated V-Bar Rows Supersetted w/ Cable Pull-Overs: [Went very heavy. These tore my back up, in a great way.]
    5 sets + 1 Dropset

DB Rows:
    100lbs x 15
    110lbs x 12
    120lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 60lbs x Burnout

Lying Hamstring Curls:
    2 sets + 1 Dropset

Alright. I don't know if it was because this was an early workout, or if it was because I had eaten little before the workout, but I'm definitely feeling a bit lethargic. I was winded after every set and had to take about 1.5 minutes between sets to get my heart rate down. I usually only rest for 30-45 seconds. I'm sweating buckets, too. I still felt good and the workout was very successful. Maybe my CNS is just getting worn out. I'm not going to do Deadlifts next Back workout and see if I feel any better. I think these repetitive heavy compound exercises are taking it out of me.

After the workout I ate 8oz of Turkey w/ 2 Slices of Potato Bread and 1 small Potato. Tomorrow is next pin day and Shoulder day.

that sucks about your living situation.
    i have more square footage than i could ever use and i live in an really good employment area.
    you want to move to the southeast?
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Can this be attributed to Dbol?
    Yes it can. Anything that signals the testes to stop doing what it is suppose to has the ability to produce atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    No. Haha Just the .5 seconds my mind allowed me to think about that made me completely sick.

Down the Nolva as in totally, or as in lesser dosage?
    Cut it if you can... If you don't need it it would be best to not use it if you don't have too. Try cutting it down first for 2 wks and see. If no problems there then either remove it or cut it down more... I just had mine cut out, as Im getting only the shit just kept gettin worse. So I know you don't want it to grow at all nut excess novel will slow gains.

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    that sucks about your living situation.
    i have more square footage than i could ever use and i live in an really good employment area.
    you want to move to the southeast?
    Haha You're way too nice. I just want to get into a place where I can feel comfortable and I can walk around with just boxers on. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpride. View Post
    Yes it can. Anything that signals the testes to stop doing what it is suppose to has the ability to produce atrophy.
    That's what I figured.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Cut it if you can... If you don't need it it would be best to not use it if you don't have too. Try cutting it down first for 2 wks and see. If no problems there then either remove it or cut it down more... I just had mine cut out, as Im getting only the shit just kept gettin worse. So I know you don't want it to grow at all nut excess novel will slow gains.
    I've only been doing Nolva for 5 days. I'll cut it out, though. I'm pretty sure I've been hallucinating the Gyno.

I pinned my left glute today. I pulled 1.3cc's and didn't notice it until the dart was in my bottom. It took me about 60 seconds to push half of the oil into me... after which point my hand got cramped, so I withdrew the needle, put a new needle on the syringe and re-stuck. It only took about 45to seconds to push through the rest of the oil. I might invest in some 23g, because even with the oil heated it takes too long.

At any rate, it went well. My hands weren't shakey like last time. I'm doing Shoulders today.

IMO keep to 25g or smaller and heat the oils up before injection. The larger the pin the more scare tissue and damage your causing the muscle with down the road will came back to haunt you.

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast