Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 738

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

  1. #35
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    This just in: Received my last parcel containing all of the good stuff. Today is Christmas.
    Yeah buddy

  2. #36
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Yeah buddy
    I feel a bit overwhelmed.

    Okay, so cycle will be ran like the following:

    Test Enth - Weeks 1-12: 500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg
    Dianabol - Weeks 1-4: 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg
    Dianabol - Weeks 14-16: 40mg/40mg
    Nolvadex - Weeks 17-21: 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

    I will have an AI on hand as well.

    I will be pinning 1cc of the Test Enth every three days and taking the DBol upon waking (8:00am) and pre-workout (6:00pm).

    All criticism is welcomed.

    Tomorrow is Back day.

  3. #37
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,479

    Default

    Don't feel overwhelmed. Welcome to the dark side. Enjoy the ride.

  4. #38
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Unless I'm seein somethin wrong, if the cycle is 12wks then pct would start 14-18days after last injection. So pct would be around wk 14-15 not 16. Dbol at the end can be run for 4wks up till the day before you start pct.

    dont let it get in your head man... If you have problems or question ask away, that's what this section is for. Have fun with it and run with it.

  5. #39
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Unless I'm seein somethin wrong, if the cycle is 12wks then pct would start 14-18days after last injection. So pct would be around wk 14-15 not 16. Dbol at the end can be run for 4wks up till the day before you start pct.

    dont let it get in your head man... If you have problems or question ask away, that's what this section is for. Have fun with it and run with it.

    Good catch. You're right. I am starting PCT at week 15, not week 17. I wasn't paying attention when I wrote that. I should have proof-read. This is the corrected version.

    Test Enth - Weeks 1-12: 500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg/500mg
    Dianabol - Weeks 1-4: 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg
    Dianabol - Weeks 13-14: 40mg/40mg
    Nolvadex - Weeks 15-18: 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

  6. #40
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Back: 11/28/2013



    Straight-Bar Pull-Downs:
    100lbs x Warmup
    140lbs x12
    180lbs x10
    200lbs x8
    *Dropset* 100lbs x Burnout


    Straight-Bar Seated Rows:
    120lbs x15
    140lbs x12
    160lbs x8
    160lbs x7

    Hyper-Extensions:
    Bodyweight + 45lbs Plate x15
    Bodyweight + 45lbs Plate x15
    Bodyweight + 45lbs Plate x15
    *Dropset* Bodyweight x Burnout

    DB Rows:
    50lbs x Warmup
    80lbs x12
    100lbs x10
    *Dropset* 50lbs x Burnout

    Lying DB Pull-Overs: [These stretched my lats and shoulders to the point of pain. I couldn't go heavier.]
    45lbs x 12
    35lbs x 15

    After every Back workout I attach 65lbs to me and hang from a pull-up bar for approximately 30 seconds and do some other stretches as well. I don't know if it helps any, but the stretch feels great.

    After which I ate 2 Cans of Tuna w/ Mayonnaise and Saltines w/ Balsamic Vinegar and some fruit juice.

  7. #41
    Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    6,048
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    No need to taper the dbol in the last week, but I would tapper the test in week 12, probably hit 125mg that week. I am a firm believer in a slight taper for longer steroid cycles. I will say that for lower dose cycles like yours it might not be needed but the guys running 2x or more then you are crazy not to taper off.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

  8. #42
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    No need to taper the dbol in the last week, but I would tapper the test in week 12, probably hit 125mg that week. I am a firm believer in a slight taper for longer steroid cycles. I will say that for lower dose cycles like yours it might not be needed but the guys running 2x or more then you are crazy not to taper off.
    Why? Do you think that somehow your HPTA recovers more quickly that way, or that you will become "less" shut down in a week or two's time as you taper?

  9. #43
    Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    6,048
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Why? Do you think that somehow your HPTA recovers more quickly that way, or that you will become "less" shut down in a week or two's time as you taper?
    Medical science backs me up, that's why.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

  10. #44
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Medical science backs me up, that's why.
    Got a link? I'd like to see it.

  11. #45
    Iron Addict ritch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Western Union had an error on their end with transactions. So, unfortunately the stuff won't be coming in until late next week, or the week following next. I'll still be posting workouts in the mean time and get before pictures up.
    you sure it's wise to state this here?

  12. #46
    Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    6,048
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Got a link? I'd like to see it.
    ROLF

    Go to the library, every medical book there that talks about it.

    A better and more real request is give me a link to medical books that say tapering is not needed.

    Do a search, I am looking forward to you finding out the medical community thinks tapering is BS.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

  13. #47
    Iron Addict ritch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    ^^^ The crazy guy is actually making sense. On t-nation prisoner explains it well. He's a nurse, competitive bb'er and knows his shit. His thread is probably still in the sticky or do a search for it. Lot's of good feedback on it.

  14. #48
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    you sure it's wise to state this here?
    You tell me.

  15. #49
    Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    6,048
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    you sure it's wise to state this here?
    It is safe.

    I work for the FBI. Elf is not being watched because he does nothing that matters. We are watching people like Heavyiron , Prince and others who are involved in activities that are clearly illegal.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

  16. #50
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    It is safe.

    I work for the FBI. Elf is not being watched because he does nothing that matters. We are watching people like Heavyiron , Prince and others who are involved in activities that are clearly illegal.

    It's true. Nothing I do matters. Just ask my mom.

  17. #51
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    ROLF

    Go to the library, every medical book there that talks about it.

    A better and more real request is give me a link to medical books that say tapering is not needed.

    Do a search, I am looking forward to you finding out the medical community thinks tapering is BS.

    Medical books don't really delve into steroids, and we've talked many times (members in general) in other threads about how little the medical community knows about steroid use and its effects. I'd just like to see one legit study that supports tapering. If it's that common and supported it should be easy for one of you guys to throw me a link.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •