Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by D MATT View Post
    If you are proned to gyno you can take the letro until it clears up but since you have nolva i would run the nolva during the entire cycle.
    I have Letro on hand.

But, let's do another hypothetical for the sake of my education. Let's say I am running Nolva alongside Test and I get no Gyno flareups. Then comes time for my 2 week bridge in between cycle and PCT. Let's say I don't take anything between that 2 week bridge. So I ran Nolva for 12 weeks with Test. Do I change anything for my PCT, or can I still run Nolva traditionally? That is: 40/40/20/20.

Also, I already have a touch of gyno. From what I've read, Nolva only mitigates symptoms and does not fully take away the gyno; whereas, Letro eradicates estrogen from the body therefore being a much better drug for removing gyno. Is this accepted as truth or am I wrong?

Chest & Shoulders: 12/2/2013

Flat DB Chest Press:
    45lbs x Warmup
    60lbs x Warmup
    80lbs x 10
    100lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 60lbs x Burnout

Decline DB Flies:
    20lbs x 15
    30lbs x 12
    45lbs x 12

Incline DB Press:
    50lbs x 12
    70lbs x 10
    75lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 45lbs x Burnout

Cable Cross-Overs:
    3 sets + 1 drop set

Cable Up-Right Rows:
    3 sets plus + 1 drop set

DB Side Lateral Raises:
    15lbs x 12
    15lbs x 12
    20lbs x 12
    20lbs x 12
    25lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 15lbs x Burnout

Cable Front Lateral Raises:
    3 sets + 1 drop set

Lying Rear Lateral Raises:
    15lbs x 12
    15lbs x 12
    15lbs x 12
    *Dropset* 10 lbs x Burnout

After which I ate 10oz of Steak and 2 Slices of Dave's Killer Bread. Off to bed and then off to Arizona in 8 and a half hours.

My first pin will be in 5 days, on he 7th.

pancreas
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Answers in bold.
    sounds good, but i have found that 2 times per week is best.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    sounds good, but i have found that 2 times per week is best.
    I reconsidered. I'm pinning every 3 days.

I have Letro on hand.

But, let's do another hypothetical for the sake of my education. Let's say I am running Nolva alongside Test and I get no Gyno flareups. Then comes time for my 2 week bridge in between cycle and PCT. Let's say I don't take anything between that 2 week bridge. So I ran Nolva for 12 weeks with Test. Do I change anything for my PCT, or can I still run Nolva traditionally? That is: 40/40/20/20.

Also, I already have a touch of gyno. From what I've read, Nolva only mitigates symptoms and does not fully take away the gyno; whereas, Letro eradicates estrogen from the body therefore being a much better drug for removing gyno. Is this accepted as truth or am I wrong?
    Yes you would just run nolva as planned for pct. And yes letro would be run to help reduce or even remove gyno. Thats why i said run until gyno is gone. But then i would just try running nolva to help it from coming back. Mainly because nolva is not as harsh on lipid's. Now if nolva doesn't keep gyno symptoms down then maybe switch to aromasin or letro.

Expect a little joint dryness after a while on letro...it will squash estrogen to the point where it's almost unhealthy after a while....take it long enough for it to help with the gyno and then back off of it

Yes you would just run nolva as planned for pct. And yes letro would be run to help reduce or even remove gyno. Thats why i said run until gyno is gone. But then i would just try running nolva to help it from coming back. Mainly because nolva is not as harsh on lipid's. Now if nolva doesn't keep gyno symptoms down then maybe switch to aromasin or letro.
    I see. Thanks a bunch for the information, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Expect a little joint dryness after a while on letro...it will squash estrogen to the point where it's almost unhealthy after a while....take it long enough for it to help with the gyno and then back off of it
    That's what I've read. I gulped some down today.

Back: 12/4/2013

I'm at my new gym in Arizona. It's very nice. Oh, yeah. And I did my first injection today. I pinned 1cc (250mg) in my right Delt 30 minutes before I headed to the gym. Everything went smoothly. I have a bit of soreness around the area, but nothing that wasn't expected. My next pin will be this upcoming Saturday.

Straight-Bar Seated Rows:
    80lbs x Warmup
    120lbs x 12
    140lbs x 8
    160lbs x6
    80lbs x Burnout

Hammer Strength Seated Pull-Downs: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side; 2 Plates = 2 Plates on each side.]
    1 Plate x Warmup
    1 Plate + 25lbs x 12
    2 Plates x 8
    *Dropset* 1 Plate x Burnout

Trap-Bar Deadlifts: [Couldn't go full-energy. I'm still dragging from the 16 hour car ride yesterday.]
    135lbs x Warmup
    225lbs x 8
    315lbs x 5
    *Dropset* 225lbs x 12(ish)
    *Dropset* 135lbs x Burnout

Hammer-Strength Seated Rows: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side; 2 Plates = 2 Plates on each side.]
    1 Plate x Warmup
    2 Plates x 12
    2 Plates + 25lbs x 8
    2 Plates + 35lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 2 Plates x Burnout
    *Dropset* 1 Plate x Burnout

DB Pull-Overs:
    35lbs x 15
    45lbs x 12
    55lbs x 8

After which I drank a 40g Iso-Pure Protein shake and am currently preparing a Chicken and Rice meal.
    Last edited by Elf; December 5th, 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Nice. You'll have a little placebo effect anyway before the test really kicks in...it's natural to...lol
    you'll swear you're stronger after like 3 days on the shit....did you pop the dbol tabs too?

Nice. You'll have a little placebo effect anyway before the test really kicks in...it's natural to...lol
    you'll swear you're stronger after like 3 days on the shit....did you pop the dbol tabs too?

I popped 20mg of Dbol right after my injection. I'm not sure if I felt it or not, considering how fucking tired I am. But tomorrow's workout will be more intense. I'll have more calories in me and 20mg's more Dbol in my body. I'm a normally very patient, but I'm excited about how I will be looking after this is all over.

Also, a question stemming from your placebo comment: When will I feel the Test? When should I be expecting to look different? Most say libido increase in 3-7 days, but I'm not taking this stuff just to pop even more boners.

Everyone is different when it comes to "feeling" test. I guess cause my nat test levels so low i can "feel" within 24 hours after inject. Now i would say for you at your age around week 3 . Again this is just an opinion based off others i have talked to running their first cycle. By week 5 should be at a peak stable level and thats when it get good!!

Also since your kick starting with d-bol you will feel the d-bol almost instantly so probably mask the effects of when you feel the test kick in.

Everyone is different when it comes to "feeling" test. I guess cause my nat test levels so low i can "feel" within 24 hours after inject. Now i would say for you at your age around week 3 . Again this is just an opinion based off others i have talked to running their first cycle. By week 5 should be at a peak stable level and thats when it get good!!
    Also since your kick starting with d-bol you will feel the d-bol almost instantly so probably mask the effects of when you feel the test kick in.

Nice. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

I had pesky stress dreams last night about my Delt being extremely bruised and fucked up and about Test being bunk. My Delt is fine, but the soreness is still present. I can't quite do a side lateral raise with it because of the soreness. I still slept very well, though, and made sweet love to my woman this morning.

Nice. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

I had pesky stress dreams last night about my Delt being extremely bruised and fucked up and about Test being bunk. My Delt is fine, but the soreness is still present. I can't quite do a side lateral raise with it because of the soreness. I still slept very well, though, and made sweet love to my woman this morning.

Pussy. : )

In my experience it was at about week 3 that it takes off - you may feel slightly more "alive" or energetic- it's hard to put to words- before that, but there will be a point when you go to the gym over a couple of days and you just go "holy shit!!!"...you'll feel exponentially stronger. Reps on your heavy sets will go up by several at a time and you'll be noticeably more aggressive. It's a beautiful thing.

Pussy. : )

In my experience it was at about week 3 that it takes off - you may feel slightly more "alive" or energetic- it's hard to put to words- before that, but there will be a point when you go to the gym over a couple of days and you just go "holy shit!!!"...you'll feel exponentially stronger. Reps on your heavy sets will go up by several at a time and you'll be noticeably more aggressive. It's a beautiful thing.

It feels like a really big guy punched me in the arm. It didn't take away from my workout, though. On my Close-Grip Bench Presses, it hurt a bit, but I pushed past it. I wasn't expecting the soreness to be so... sore. But it's nothing too bad. I'm not whining about it.

Arms: 12/5/2013

My Delt was pretty tender during the entire duration of the workout, but it did not disable me from lifting at any rate. I felt really good. The almost-euphoria from the Dbols was pretty fun. I felt very pumped. I did 20mg's in the Morning and 40mg's right before my workout. And, that extra 20mg's I took Pre-Workout was indeed accidental. Oops.

Standing DB Curls:
    20lbs x Warmup
    30lbs x 12
    40lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 20lbs x Burnout

V-Bar Triceps Push-Downs:
    80lbs x Warmup
    100lbs x 12
    140lbs x 12
    160lbs x 8
    180lbs x 5
    *Dropset* 80lbs x Burnout

EZ Bar Curls: [EZ Bar weighs 35lbs.]
    55lbs x 15
    75lbs x 10
    95lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 55lbs x Burnout

Behind The Neck Single Arm Triceps Extensions:
    25lbs x 12
    35lbs x 10
    45lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 25lbs x Burnout

Machine Hammer Curls:
    3 Sets + 1 Drop Set

Smith Machine Close-Grip Bench Press: [This Smith Machine is much heavier than any Smith Machine I've ever used.]
    135lbs x 20
    185lbs x 12
    225lbs x 8
    225lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 135lbs x Burnout

Single Arm Cable Curls Supersetted w/ Single Arm Rope Push-Downs:
    4 sets of each w/ no rest in between sets

After which I drank a 20g Iso-Pure Protein Drink. My girlfriend is preparing Tilapia and Quinoa w/ Rice.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast