Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 738

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

  1. #103
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Aries* View Post
    Higher [] of BA does this to me. It will be fine.
    I hope so. I snapped a pick for Rjackd1. FstPin.jpgIt left a nice red blotch on my arm. It is almost entirely gone now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Is today pin day? Curious if you get the same reaction.
    I pinned yesterday in my right buttcheek and did legs a few hours afterward. Only minor pain all day yesterday. Barely any pain today at all. I think what happened to my shoulder was poor pinning technique coupled with high BA content, because my asscheek feels a-okay.


    I'm a little gun-shy about pinning my other shoulder any time soon... I don't want to pull a Boston Lloyd and have my whole fucking arm swollen with infection. I might just stick to glutes as much as possible until I get over it.

  2. #104
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Try putting a pin in it and stickin it in the oven for 15-20 min. Try to bake out some of the ba out of it.

  3. #105
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Try putting a pin in it and stickin it in the oven for 15-20 min. Try to bake out some of the ba out of it.
    I don't know... I'm not much of a cook. Would it pair nicely with rosemary and garlic?

  4. #106
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    If its givin you the redness and the pain then that might be all its good for.

  5. #107
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    If its givin you the redness and the pain then that might be all its good for.

    I hear you. I've only taken two shots of the stuff, and the second shot was fine. My next shot is on Tuesday. I'll gauge the effects from there.

  6. #108
    Behemoth treed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    so can you clarify exactly what you are on right now, how much, and for how long?
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

  7. #109
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    so can you clarify exactly what you are on right now, how much, and for how long?
    Absolutely.

    I am on 500mg of Test E a week (Pinning every 3 days) and 40mg's of Dbol a day (Split in Morning and Pre-Workout).

    My first injection was on this last Wednesday, 12/04/2013. My second injection was on this last Saturday, 12/07/2013. My next injection will be tomorrow, 12/10/2013. So, I am 6 days into a 12 week cycle.

    I am also taking Milk Thistle, COq10 and a Multi-Vitamin.

  8. #110
    Barbarian Ajthemeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    987
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This has been interesting to follow. Thanks for posting.

  9. #111
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    This has been interesting to follow. Thanks for posting.

    Of course. This is as much for others as me. Hopefully it'll get more exciting from here.

  10. #112
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Back: 12/9/2013

    Deadlift:
    135lbs x Warmup
    225lbs x 12
    315lbs x 9 [Could have gotten more.]
    315lbs x 6

    Seated Pull-Downs:
    85lbs x Warmup
    100lbs x 15
    120lbs x 12
    140lbs x 10
    *Dropset* 85lbs x Burnout

    Seated V-Bar Rows:
    50lbs x Warmup
    80lbs x 15
    100lbs x 12
    120lbs x 8
    140lbs x 6

    One-Arm Seated Rows:
    50lbs x 12
    80lbs x 10

    Machine Pull-Overs:
    40lbs x 15
    40lbs x 15

    Seated DB Shrugs:
    35lbs x Burnout
    45lbs x Burnout

    Under-Hand Hammer Strength Pull-Downs: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side.]
    1 Plate x 12
    1 Plate x 10

    Machine Rear Delt Flies:
    3 sets x 12

    After which I foam rolled and stretched a bit. I ate 2 fillets of Tilapia w/ 2 Potatoes and 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter.

    And here's a video for you guys:

    Tomorrow is my next injection day.
    Last edited by Elf; December 9th, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

  11. #113
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Nice lift... There's nothing wrong with the DL but to help stress posterior chain more put feet a little closer and retract scapula at top (as you pull) and release them as you lower the bar.

    It makes the movement harder but will help work muscle your trying to hit harder.

  12. #114
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,475

    Default

    You shorter guys have it so much easier with the deads...I did them tonight for the first time in 6 months or so, went up to a couple sets of 495 for 5, and I gotta get my butt waaaaayyyy down or I'd absolutely tear up my lower back. Nice set there Elf

    Good tip by USE too there...bring those shoulder blades back and up slightly, and you'll get some nice development back there.

  13. #115
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Nice lift... There's nothing wrong with the DL but to help stress posterior chain more put feet a little closer and retract scapula at top (as you pull) and release them as you lower the bar.

    It makes the movement harder but will help work muscle your trying to hit harder.
    I typically only do rack pulls, so I'm still getting comfortable with Deadlifts. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to out next go around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    You shorter guys have it so much easier with the deads...I did them tonight for the first time in 6 months or so, went up to a couple sets of 495 for 5, and I gotta get my butt waaaaayyyy down or I'd absolutely tear up my lower back. Nice set there Elf

    Good tip by USE too there...bring those shoulder blades back and up slightly, and you'll get some nice development back there.
    Short? You must be mistaken. I'm 5' 7".

  14. #116
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Lol... Yeah RJ, 5 7 is huge!

  15. #117
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I typically only do rack pulls, so I'm still getting comfortable with Deadlifts. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to out next go around.


    Short? You must be mistaken. I'm 5' 7".

    you do rack pulls from just below the knee? That's where they should be from? If its one thing I know it's the back.

  16. #118
    Freak of Nature Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your butt.
    Posts
    11,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    you do rack pulls from just below the knee? That's where they should be from? If its one thing I know it's the back.
    I do them about an inch below the knee, with less bend in my knees than a normal Deadlift. I do them with the intention of doing standing hyper-extension, basically. I stole the concept from a Dorian Yate's video I watched when I was 15.

  17. #119
    Freak of Nature USEALITTLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    not with the body i used to have...
    Posts
    12,313
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^^^ how it should be done for bbing.

    Carry on.

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •