Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Lol... Yeah RJ, 5 7 is huge!
    What nerve I have, suggesting otherwise! I'm sorry everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    What nerve I have, suggesting otherwise! I'm sorry everybody.

You have offended a nation.

In other news, I just injected my right thigh. It was scary. No post-injection pain, though. Smoothest one so far. I'm getting used to being a human pin cushion. I am off to do chest now.

Chest: 12/10/2013

I took 20mg's of Dbol preworkout.

BB Chest Press: [I hate these.]
    135lbs x Warmup
    185lbs x 15
    205lbs x 10
    225lbs x 6 [Might have been able to squeeze one more out.]
    *Dropset* 135lbs x Burnout

DB Incline Chest Press:
    45lbs x 15
    60lbs x 12
    70lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 45lbs x Burnout

Pec-Deck:
    50lbs x 15
    70lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    70lbs x 15
    50lbs x Burnout

Bodyweight Dips:
    1 set for 12 reps

Cable Side Lateral Raises:
    3 sets x 12-15

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side.]
    1 Plate x 15
    1 Plate + 25lbs x 10
    2 Plates x 6
    1 Plate + 25lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 1 Plate x Burnout

After which I foam rolled my Back and Quads for about 5 minutes each. I ate 12oz of Chicken and 1 Cup of Quinoa and 2 Tablespoons of Peanutbutter and a big cup of Black Coffee.

I know all of the libido and strength increase is from the Dbol, but I have to say... I'm really feeling it. It makes me more excited for the Test to kick in as well.

Also, my shot in my quad went very smoothly. I have some slight discomfort, but no pain. I can't quite get a full flex with my quad, but it's not too bad. I might rotate glutes and quads instead of glutes and shoulders. We'll see.

Are you noticing increased fullness and pumps from the dbol? About a week in on that stuff you should really notice it. Sounds like you're noticing the dopamine...

Are you noticing increased fullness and pumps from the dbol? About a week in on that stuff you should really notice it. Sounds like you're noticing the dopamine...

Increased pumps, definitely. Increased fullness only some days. I'm throwing in more carbs into my diet. I think that's my problem. Mostly I just have an elevated sense of well-being.

I am weighing in at 193.4lbs right now.

Also, I went shopping. I'm going to start eating a little more dirty. I bought 3.4lbs of Beef and 24 packs of Ramen.2013-12-10_18-03-12_265.jpg

And... my quad is so fucking sore. No redness or swelling, though. I hope the soreness lessens tomorrow.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Increased pumps, definitely. Increased fullness only some days. I'm throwing in more carbs into my diet. I think that's my problem. Mostly I just have an elevated sense of well-being.

I am weighing in at 193.4lbs right now.

Also, I went shopping. I'm going to start eating a little more dirty. I bought 3.4lbs of Beef and 24 packs of Ramen.2013-12-10_18-03-12_265.jpg

And... my quad is so fucking sore. No redness or swelling, though. I hope the soreness lessens tomorrow.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

my quads rarely get sore from pinning but at least every third shot i hit a damn nerve!! Triceps is my favorite place to shoot. And to all the people posting bullshit like do you even lift or your weak, this is Elf's first cycle and he's only a few days into it so cut him some slack and if you don't have nothing but negative to post go post in the pit!!! Now back to your grocery shopping i would throw away the Ramen {I'm assuming your talking about Ramen Noodles} That crap is nothing but fat and sodium. Total shit calories there.

The well being is the Dbol doin it's job. That why I love it so. The top romen will raise the blood pressure from all the sodium... Will help move weights a little if you keep them to a minimum and don't eat 3-4 Ed.
    Also I don't pin quads... Even .5ml is too much for me. The pain is crazy for me... I calfs and tri Ed before wanting to pin quads 1x wk.... F quads

Quote Originally Posted by Terraj View Post
    Looked at this thread a couple of times and still unsure if it is legit....

At your body weight and on your first cycle the numbers you are pushing are weak, you are wasting the cycle if you can say "Might have been able to squeeze one more out?

Sack up gimp and get to work.
    I'm sorry, sweetheart, I'm already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by D MATT View Post
    my quads rarely get sore from pinning but at least every third shot i hit a damn nerve!! Triceps is my favorite place to shoot. And to all the people posting bullshit like do you even lift or your weak, this is Elf's first cycle and he's only a few days into it so cut him some slack and if you don't have nothing but negative to post go post in the pit!!! Now back to your grocery shopping i would throw away the Ramen {I'm assuming your talking about Ramen Noodles} That crap is nothing but fat and sodium. Total shit calories there.
    Sodium comes almost exclusively from the those little packets of sodium. As for the quality of the calories, yeah they're shitty, but I'll take them for an extra calorie meal with some freshly cooked chicken mixed it.

Which head of the triceps do you pin in? The thought of it doesn't sound appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE
    The well being is the Dbol doin it's job. That why I love it so. The top romen will raise the blood pressure from all the sodium... Will help move weights a little if you keep them to a minimum and don't eat 3-4 Ed.Also I don't pin quads... Even .5ml is too much for me. The pain is crazy for me... I calfs and tri Ed before wanting to pin quads 1x wk.... F quads
    The pain was absolutely stupid. I had a dead leg 1/4 of the day. It feels a little better after waking up. I did some very light cardio last night to get the leg moving around. It seemed to help a lot. I can almost get a full flex out of the quad again. On the subject of the Ramen, I use just half of the sodium pack and am using them for one meal a day. With as clean as I'm eating, I figure it won't be an issue to have some dehydrated noodles with some chicken in it.

I hope so. I snapped a pick for Rjackd1. Attachment 309342It left a nice red blotch on my arm. It is almost entirely gone now. .
    Yea thats pretty red. I've had good luck cutting my gear to lower [] and pinning smaller doses more often

Quad pins don't bother me at all. I can slam 3ml in each one no problem. It's almost a necessity when you use more compounds or higher quantity

Quote Originally Posted by *Aries* View Post
    Yea thats pretty red. I've had good luck cutting my gear to lower [] and pinning smaller doses more often
    The redness is all gone now. I think I'm just going to do .5cc in each Delt next time around and see if it gives me any problems.

Quad pins don't bother me at all. I can slam 3ml in each one no problem. It's almost a necessity when you use more compounds or higher quantity
    It definitely bothered me. Getting in and out of my car was unnecessarily difficult. Maybe when I am running 3 different compounds and pinning EoD, then I'll start pinning my quads again. But walking is too important to me right now to do it again. Haha

Arms: 12/11/2013

I took 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout. The pump was fairly intense.

Standing DB Curls:
    25lbs x Warmup
    35lbs x 12
    45lbs x 8
    35lbs x 12
    25lbs x 15

Cable Single Arm Triceps Extensions:
    15lbs x Warmup
    25lbs x 15
    30lbs x 12
    *Dropset* 25lbs x 15
    *Dropset* 15lbs x Burnout

Cable V-Bar Biceps Curls:
    60lbs x 15
    75lbs x 10
    100lbs x 6
    *Dropset* 60lbs x Burnout

Overhead Triceps Extensions w/ EZ Bar: [EZ Bar weighs 35lbs.]
    75lbs x 15
    95lbs x 12
    110lbs x 7
    *Dropset* 75lbs x Burnout

Arnold DB Concentration Curls:
    25lbs x 20
    30lbs x 15
    35lbs x 10
    *Dropset* 25lbs x Burnout
    *Dropset* 25lbs x Burnout

DB Triceps Kickbacks:
    15lbs x 20
    25lbs x 12
    30lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 20lbs x Burnout

After which I ate 8oz of Steak w/ 2 Potatoes and a Glass of Almond Milk.

I've decided to do my pinning rotation as follows: 0.5cc each Delt -- 0.5cc each Glute. I'm thinking that pinning less into the muscle will ameliorate the reactions I've been getting, considering it's probably a high BA content that's causing the reaction. So pushing less oil into the muscle will in effect be pushing less BA into the muscle, which hopefully in turn makes it that the muscle won't react as strongly to the injections.

I do them about an inch below the knee, with less bend in my knees than a normal Deadlift. I do them with the intention of doing standing hyper-extension, basically. I stole the concept from a Dorian Yate's video I watched when I was 15.
    right on. thats how it should be done for bb as usealittle said.
    a great of example of what i meant by training bb style, you might be able to pull less but in the end you grow more by either doing rack deads as you said or doing deads the way he suggested. it's about growing and not how much you can pull or press.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

in the past i over thought the pinning rotation.
    in the end, rotating is less important than inhibiting your training. everyone is different, so if a certain area bothers you don't pin there, all glutes would be ok, not ideal but ok. more so than rotating and having to skip days due to soreness or slacking.
    as i advised before, put more thought into training and diet than pinning and you will benefit greatly.

Iv gottin the same type of redness from oils that where junk, meaning it worked but I have bad reactions like that. That type of redness starts at the point of injection and then kinda spreads down wards kinda puddling if you will,Then dissipates... Takin a smaller dose will do little.

also, ignore the haters.
    i swear to hate on someone via internet is such a sad existence.
    trust me, just ignore.
    as far as the ramen, regardless of your budget pasta is super cheap. just buy some decent pasta and season to taste.
    remember man, no matter what, the mirror is your only judge.

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast