Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    in the past i over thought the pinning rotation.
    in the end, rotating is less important than inhibiting your training. everyone is different, so if a certain area bothers you don't pin there, all glutes would be ok, not ideal but ok. more so than rotating and having to skip days due to soreness or slacking.
    as i advised before, put more thought into training and diet than pinning and you will benefit greatly.
    I hear you. I'm just trying to find a way to be able to pin often and still be able to workout comfortably, is all. I'm still trying to find what works for me. It just may happen that with this gear I'll have to go all glutes.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Iv gottin the same type of redness from oils that where junk, meaning it worked but I have bad reactions like that. That type of redness starts at the point of injection and then kinda spreads down wards kinda puddling if you will,Then dissipates... Takin a smaller dose will do little.
    Yeah, that's basically what's happening with my injections. I've been using a hot/cold pack for injection sites... it seems to help a bit.

I pin the outer and inner heads on triceps. And i do not reccomend this i pin as much as 2 1/2 cc at a time with no issues. Delts same way pin all 3 heads prefer rear delts . Usually only 1 1/2 cc there. Quads as Rjacked said pump 2 1/2 to 3 cc there with no issues. calf's usually 1cc there. Biceps i stay away from. Usually painful for me. Glutes ok just hard to pin by yourself without moving needle around a lot.

Elf are you massaging the injection site a little bit after you pin? That may help slightly. I've never had even the slightest reaction to any of their stuff so it may be that your body is just sensitive to something I'm not. Hope it gets better.

^^^ how do you reach your rear delts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Elf are you massaging the injection site a little bit after you pin? That may help slightly. I've never had even the slightest reaction to any of their stuff so it may be that your body is just sensitive to something I'm not. Hope it gets better.
    A little bit. Maybe not enough. I pin, take an alcohol swab to the site and press down firmly and massage for about 10 seconds. Then later in the night I take a hot pad to it.

I only hit glutes, side delts, and quads. I don't mind having tris pinned but it ain't real comfortable doing it myself.

For D matt

Today is an off-day for me. I went job hunting for most of the day and hung around my room with the girlfriend. Pretty uneventful.

For D matt
    Man i never give any thought to rear delts being hard to reach. I don't have any problems reaching mine. Now aspirating kinda tricky with one hand but over the years i got that down to a science. I just reach way around while looking in mirror, push pin in[i always do mine slowly in case i hit a nerve] take my thumb and third finger next to pinky and hold tab, take my index and middle finger and grip plunger and pull plunger back to aspirate and then take thumb and middle finger and hold tab and press plunger down with index finger. Works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    I only hit glutes, side delts, and quads. I don't mind having tris pinned but it ain't real comfortable doing it myself.
    I pin my tri's myself also. Outer heads easy. Inner head a little tricky but with a mirror and little patience i've never had an issue with this area either.

Any starting point pics?
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Any starting point pics?

Unfortunately, I don't. I was so consumed with moving to a different state, that I didn't snap before pics.

Shoulders: 12/13/2013

I took 20mg's of Dbol pre-workout and pinned both of my delts, .5cc each. My first injection went really well, aspirated, then pulled the needle out and... blood poured from the injection site. I got it cleaned up, swabbed it with an alcohol swab, massaged it a bit and placed a hot pad on it for about 5 minutes. I have a little bruise where the injection site was, but nothing serious. The other delt did the same thing, but to a much lesser extent. At any rate, my workout wasn't affected from the pinning at all and I only have very minor PIP.

Seated DB Shoulder Press:
    35lbs x Warmup
    50lbs x 15
    60lbs x 10
    75lbs x 7
    *Dropset* 35lbs x Burnout

Seated Hammer Strength Shoulder Press Supersetted w/ DB Side Lateral Raises: [1 Plate = 1 Plate on each side.]
    1 Plate x 15 / 20lbs x 15
    2 Plates x 7 / 20lbs x 15
    2 Plates + 15lbs x 5 / 20lbs x 15
    1 Plate + 25lbs x Burnout / 20lbs x 15

Cable Upright Rows:
    4 sets + 1 Drop Set. High Reps

DB Front Lateral Raises:
    20lbs x 20
    30lbs x 15
    40lbs x 10
    *Dropset* 20lbs x Burnout

Reverse Pec-Deck:
    4 sets + 1 Dropset. High Reps, pretty heavy.

Arnold Presses:
    35lbs x 12
    45lbs x 10
    55lbs x 8
    *Dropset* 30lbs x Burnout

After which I ate 2 Fillets of Talapia and some Potatoes w/ 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter.

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow before legs.

Could have nicked or went through a vain... No big deal, we all have done it.

Could have nicked or went through a vain... No big deal, we all have done it.

I figured as much. It didn't bother me. The bruising is already dissipating.

The first 3 are recent pictures - taken today. The last picture is from about 6 months ago. I was on a 5th of Whiskey a day diet with some bacon wrapped bacon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Elf. You are looking a lot larger than the last pics I saw of you a couple years ago (when you were still a twink). I haven't read your testosterone trek journal yet, but it is an impressive number of posts since mid November. I promise I'll read it soon, though.

I have to admit, I really thought you had died . . . and am really glad you didn't .

I am lifting harder than ever. Started a journal over at TID.

ww.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast