Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBW: CHAD PREPS NATIONAL CHAMP....WOLF TARGETS COLUMBUS (Listen Now)

Default PBW: CHAD PREPS NATIONAL CHAMP....WOLF TARGETS COLUMBUS (Listen Now)

This Week on PBW Radio:

Is 2014 the Year of the WOLF? - Let's Ask Him! (Monday)

In 2013 he Climbed to Top 3 in the World.......What's Next?!?!

After emerging as one of the year's biggest stories, Dennis Wolf rides into 2014 in position to carry his Olympia momentum straight to Columbus in search of an elusive FIRST Arnold title! With early reports that Dexter and Kai may sit out the contest, the stage is set for Wolf to FINALLY win a coveted "major" championship. - On this week's episode of PBW, MD's January cover model visits to discuss his new prep strategies, a brand new MD deal, and his plans to make a run at Kai & Phil in 2014. -- Plus: NPC Nationals Report from Ft. Lauderdale with Kevin Jordan's prep coach Chad Nicholls and Judge Lee Thomson. -- Presented by the MD Store, this episode of PBW Radio will be available Monday at 8pm ET.

Questions for Dennis? Post Them Here!

Available Monday at the "PBW Listening Page" - Courtesy of the MD Store! (8pm Monday)
    www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

For More info, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com

I'd like to ask Dennis how disappointed he was he couldn't defend his EVL's Prague Pro title from last year. Czech republic is really close to Germany and I know so many fans from Germany were sad he was not there.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

After seeing the lack of quality at last nights Nationals, we better hope Dennis Wolf can make a run at Phil. None of the new pros look to be a threat and Kai isn't getting any younger. Wolf is the only hope to keeping things interesting. Unless Ramy can do something. From the front poses, Wolf is really really hard to beat
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Would like to know why he's not sitting out the Arnold and following same plan as last year? It seemed to have worked. Or winning the Arnold and carry momentum into 2014 O guaranteeing a look at the top spot by the judges?

Could you have him address the atrophied left calf issue? Was it an injury that caused it? Is it repairable? And will he get it fixed?
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

I can see sitting out the Arnold... If Kai is 5% off, Wolf can get 2nd place at the Olympia next year. If PHIL is 10% off, then Wolf will move from 3rd to 1st, I"m pretty sure of that. Sure, he *could* win the Arnold, but he could get 3rd as well... So while I'd love to see him conquer all at the ASC, I can understand him going "ALL IN" for the Olympia in 2014... Kai probably won't beat Phil, the new guys are promising but nobody stands out more than Wolf for potential to knock off Phil than Wolf. Imagine the improvements he can make this year!
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Wolf hasn't been able to improve lower back and calves since day 1 /left calf has significantly atrophied since then /so I highly doubt it he will do any improvements in the future ,being top 3 is awesome ,but just like Rhoden I think 3rd is the highest he ever reaches as long as Kai and Phil are at least 95% ON ,he should also start worried about newcomers like Ramy ,Kuclo etc /

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Would like to know why he's not sitting out the Arnold and following same plan as last year? It seemed to have worked. Or winning the Arnold and carry momentum into 2014 O guaranteeing a look at the top spot by the judges?

Could you have him address the atrophied left calf issue? Was it an injury that caused it? Is it repairable? And will he get it fixed?
    This

I would like to know whats up with his left calf!

WUZZ UP WITH THESE GUYS SAYING 10%, 5 % OFF KAI ,PHIL ? WOLFMAN CAN WOOP THESE GUYS BUTTS EVEN IF THEY ARE AT THEIR BEST (100%) WAKE UP PEOPLE WOLFMAN IS THE ULTIMATE BODYBUILDER WITH SUPERIOR SHAPE THAN ANY OF THESE OVERRATED SHORT CLOWNS!! NUFF SAID!!

I just want to wish Wolf good luck this year. When Wolf came on the scene many years ago, I was one of the ones who didn't believe he'd amount to much, physique wise. He's made a believer out of me. Good luck Wolf.

Have you tried focusing on the soleus? Ultra high-rep sets using moderate weight, this has worked for me. No one wants to admit that you don't need mega weight to build calves, and with the gastro's that may be true, but the soleus can be made huge by blasting it with seated raises and mega high-rep, pain inducing sets of death.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Patrick View Post
    Wolf hasn't been able to improve lower back and calves since day 1 /left calf has significantly atrophied since then /so I highly doubt it he will do any improvements in the future ,being top 3 is awesome ,but just like Rhoden I think 3rd is the highest he ever reaches as long as Kai and Phil are at least 95% ON ,he should also start worried about newcomers like Ramy ,Kuclo etc /
    he's made improvements along the way.. he wasn't in the last callout for nothing.. judges see that and he was rewarded..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dave ,even if he did improve /which I didn't notice except better conditioning / I can't see him defeat these 2 guys from the back :
    93be42049b815f9ed04d45c11d3f125d.jpg 29ed0b06a01d532f0f11f823533c9ae5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 1Patrick View Post
    Dave ,even if he did improve /which I didn't notice except better conditioning / I can't see him defeat these 2 guys from the back :
    93be42049b815f9ed04d45c11d3f125d.jpg 29ed0b06a01d532f0f11f823533c9ae5.jpg
    you need glasses.. he's clearly harder, bigger, & drier than both of them.. look at Kai's traps.. lmao..

We covered quite a bit of ground last night....including the lack of depth at the national-level and how the number of pro cards are impacting overall lineup quality. Some good stuff from Chad, he's handled the prep for each of the last 2 overall National Champs (Yersky and Jordan). Some reflections on Kovacs. -- Wolf had plenty to say about his battle with Kai, his chances of beating Phil, and of course his brand new MD cover. -- The MD Store has the show up now.. www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

Nothing about the left calf..

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    you need glasses.. he's clearly harder, bigger, & drier than both of them.. look at Kai's traps.. lmao..
    I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU THERE BRO, WOLFMANS BACK IS WIDER ,HARDER,DRIER AND HAD MORE DETAILS THAN A MAP OF CHINA YO, GET GLASSES JUDGES!!NUFF SAID FUCKERS..

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatenoel View Post
    I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU THERE BRO, WOLFMANS BACK IS WIDER ,HARDER,DRIER AND HAD MORE DETAILS THAN A MAP OF CHINA YO, GET GLASSES JUDGES!!NUFF SAID FUCKERS..
    Wolf has never been and never will as peeled as Phil or as hard. You guys are funny, wolf was so close to beating Phil that Phil was REMOVED from the Callout after the first round of prejudging...lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast