Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 500LBS Standing Calve Raises for 3 sets of 45 reps at 6'0 and 218lbs.Im just too hot and smart!

also did leg heavy leg extension....... THis is the toughest machine to do leg extensions on out of like 43 of them that i have tried.. WOW! Just goes to show how powerful im getting.. Was in a hurry.. and this was my 20th exercise that day.. so this is in no way even a max for me on this machine..

I have done 190 with one leg at a time on this machine for 3 sets of 15 reps when i did this as my first thing going into the gym.. This is basicaly equal to real weight.. thats how tough it is...

There is this one machine by star trac that goes up to 285,,, and i do that for 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg... just goes to show the differences in machines... And goes to show how powerful im getting all naturally and how hott im getting..

I have over loaded this machine up to 250 lbs and done sets of 5s on it before which using basic math equals me doing over 500 lbs on leg extensions basically... My quads are extremely powerful... 29 inches right now all naturally,,,,30pumped..

Also did some very heavy leg curls that day... im doing a leg curl video next time to show off..... I can do almost the full stack on the leg curl machine which goes to 170lbs of real weight with one leg at a time... WOW! That is what you call all natural power!

The lactic acid build up really gets going on this leg ext machine when i do it and when i get that lactic acid build up its similiar to what i get in a 400 meter dash on the last 100 meters... So this exercise works good to mimic the effects of a real 400 race...

And thats what im going to need to get faster.. Training for the first time ever outside in the winter this year... got 53.78 last year at 6'0 and 210lbs in the 400.... on only 5 months of training.. NOW WITH 12 MONTHS OF TRACK TRAINING IM EXPECTing 48.93 ..... WOW thats going to be unbelievable if i get that at 210LBS!!!!!! eating soy later,, should be fun.

This has to be a joke...
    That or you are very young.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Spotter

^

+1

He is messing with us ..................unless he is the biggest tool out there......

Super Moderator Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar

Moving 500 on a calf raise is easy if you do 5 inch partial reps using your knees to move the weight up.
    Post up another video of you doing 500LBS Standing Calve Raises for 3 sets of 45 reps with a full ROM on all reps and that would be impressive.

It's no doubt a joke

**literally***
    The special Olympic lifting team at one of our local gyms I help with one Saturday a month understands what a protein shake should entail and that training 4 hours straight with no direction or purpose actually is detriment to muscle gains and causes catabolism especially eating soy and Italian wedding soup lol...

With that said, this guy cracks me up, NOW that I'm combined it's a hoax and total joke,

This is sole random shit for one guy to come up with.

..Disturbing part..

At this point he has made multiple posts, Videos etc and kept up this persona without addressing anyone or arguing. So all in all, funny, disturbing, but has to be slightly mentally challenged to continue doing this. So much time to post non sense

Super Moderator Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar

If you continue to do 300lbs leg extensions you are at high risk for developing an injury to your knee.
    Moving that much weight on a leg extension is putting a huge amount of sheering force on your knee.

Also be sure that you are working as hard on your hams as you are on your quads.
    If you do not you are going to cause an imbalance and are setting yourself up for an ACL injury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12