Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 242

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

  1. #171

    Default

    Nick, that does make a lot of sense. so you did one show a year?
    lol about the 100 reps.. how often do you do that? I like to mix things up. today I did partial reps just to make my body guessing.
    Thanks man

  2. #172

    Default

    one more thing...how did you first learn about posing? did you have someone to help you or you learn it on your own? if you can give a brief idea... I appreciate it.

    thanks Nick

  3. #173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    Nick, that does make a lot of sense. so you did one show a year?
    lol about the 100 reps.. how often do you do that? I like to mix things up. today I did partial reps just to make my body guessing.
    Thanks man
    i competed when i was 17 , took 6 years off , came back at 23 and did 2 shows, then came back following year and 2 shows.

    i will do that once and a while , maybe once every month, if that. always stick to full range of motion on exercises. Theres very few movements i would suggest to do partial movements with and thats usually just to finish of an exercise when the muscle is fatigued

  4. #174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    one more thing...how did you first learn about posing? did you have someone to help you or you learn it on your own? if you can give a brief idea... I appreciate it.

    thanks Nick
    I started to learn everything on my own, long story short,…. when i moved to california , i had the help of chris cormier and charles glass… thats when i really learned how to pose.

  5. #175

    Default

    ok thank you Nick. I will try to learn to pose. I have a friend who can help me but I am not sure what is happening to him. I haven't heard or seen him for a while. I do need to put myself into practice. I am kind of like you in the beginning. lol. so, I also have another friend who I know - he can teach me to pose but he wants me to pay him. as for now, I am looking for a job. hopefully I will land a job soon. that would be my next assignment. like you said, don't rush it if I am not ready- there is another contest down the road. I might have to do that because I may not yet be ready. there is a lot of work to be done before entering the contest. I am eating tons of food to pack on size and will cut down in the last 8 weeks of my contest and cardio too. so, I do appreciate your feedback and some of the guys in the post are so slow to respond. you are fast and quick. have a great night man. thanks again Nick

  6. #176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    ok thank you Nick. I will try to learn to pose. I have a friend who can help me but I am not sure what is happening to him. I haven't heard or seen him for a while. I do need to put myself into practice. I am kind of like you in the beginning. lol. so, I also have another friend who I know - he can teach me to pose but he wants me to pay him. as for now, I am looking for a job. hopefully I will land a job soon. that would be my next assignment. like you said, don't rush it if I am not ready- there is another contest down the road. I might have to do that because I may not yet be ready. there is a lot of work to be done before entering the contest. I am eating tons of food to pack on size and will cut down in the last 8 weeks of my contest and cardio too. so, I do appreciate your feedback and some of the guys in the post are so slow to respond. you are fast and quick. have a great night man. thanks again Nick
    anytime man , shoot me a question anytime! good luck on your endeavors!

  7. #177
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hi nick....I bought vitargo supplement from scitec which contains glutamine,creatine monohydrate and b2 vitamine (zero sugar)
    can I drink it intra workout with bcaa ???
    I am asking because I know that carbs like dextrose and maltodextrin digest slower and its not recomendent intra workout because they decrease the pump...what about vitargo ????

  8. #178

    Default

    Hey nick in the offseason after an entire day of eating lots of food/carbs/water do you tend to get a little bit bloated or full, and do you notice if you smooth out a bit as the day goes on? That seems to happen to me but it all goes away by the time I wake next morning.

  9. #179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kemox View Post
    Hi nick....I bought vitargo supplement from scitec which contains glutamine,creatine monohydrate and b2 vitamine (zero sugar)
    can I drink it intra workout with bcaa ???
    I am asking because I know that carbs like dextrose and maltodextrin digest slower and its not recomendent intra workout because they decrease the pump...what about vitargo ????
    virago falls under the same category… i would just use gatorade … thats my suggestion

  10. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SideShowDoc View Post
    Hey nick in the offseason after an entire day of eating lots of food/carbs/water do you tend to get a little bit bloated or full, and do you notice if you smooth out a bit as the day goes on? That seems to happen to me but it all goes away by the time I wake next morning.
    of course thats normal … your body is breaking down the food ..and absorbing all the carbs.. don't worry about getting a little smooth , its your offseason for a reason ..

  11. #181
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I tried it intra workout and the pump is the same(its not decreased),I am not bloated and the best thing about it is that I am not sore next day and I did some personal records on shoulder presses,squats,deadlifts (which in the past I would be sore for like 3-4 days)....but if thats true instead of taking 2 scoops intra I will take half before,half intra and 1 postworkout!!! anyway thanks for the answer

  12. #182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kemox View Post
    I tried it intra workout and the pump is the same(its not decreased),I am not bloated and the best thing about it is that I am not sore next day and I did some personal records on shoulder presses,squats,deadlifts (which in the past I would be sore for like 3-4 days)....but if thats true instead of taking 2 scoops intra I will take half before,half intra and 1 postworkout!!! anyway thanks for the answer
    Listen there isn't a right or wrong formula when it comes to your body…. whatever works for you is what matters!! i am glad you figured this out and figured out what works best for you ! I'm here if you need anything ! GROW TIME !

  13. #183

    Default

    Do you notice if you or any clients have any gi issues come up if using too many powders with artificial sweetners each day? Is it a good idea to maybe use a scoop or two of the flavored versions, then use the bulk unflavored powders for the rest of your pre during post drink?

  14. #184

    Default

    saw your leg training from another web site. when you do the reps as a failure- do you normally get sore the next day or not too bad? I just thought mix it up is the best way to go. example, last time I did only 2 leg workouts because I was really worn out at the end of my training. yes, I did the hamstrings - just the seated leg curl- and then off to hit the quads. what I did was hack squats, I warm up with a light weight- 20 reps, then increase the weight and did 10 reps, increase the weights, and did 6 reps, like 3 sets, and then increase a little heavier and did 4 reps - 3 sets. took a long break and then hit the leg press I was told let your knees to touch the chest- no half reps- I was really sore from the last time but this time - it made it so tight and I had to stretch it out. lol then I lowered my feet on the bottom of the leg press- just rep it out...I did those like 4 sets of them each. man, I was like huffing and puffing...know what I mean?? later in the week I will do leg extensions and other stuff to hit the quads more. I know it takes a LONG time to finish the leg workouts. next time I go back, I will do either rest or pause or high reps- depending on how I feel. lol. anyway, good training video you did. keep it up.

  15. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SideShowDoc View Post
    Do you notice if you or any clients have any gi issues come up if using too many powders with artificial sweetners each day? Is it a good idea to maybe use a scoop or two of the flavored versions, then use the bulk unflavored powders for the rest of your pre during post drink?
    Yes , i have that issue myself….

    splenda makes your body "think" its sugar…. and its very hard on your pancreas to process… and as far flavored proteins , or drinks etc…. i always just use unflavored , and mix with gatorade…. or just limit to one flavor per drink , not 3 or 4 different sweeteners lol ….

  16. #186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    saw your leg training from another web site. when you do the reps as a failure- do you normally get sore the next day or not too bad? I just thought mix it up is the best way to go. example, last time I did only 2 leg workouts because I was really worn out at the end of my training. yes, I did the hamstrings - just the seated leg curl- and then off to hit the quads. what I did was hack squats, I warm up with a light weight- 20 reps, then increase the weight and did 10 reps, increase the weights, and did 6 reps, like 3 sets, and then increase a little heavier and did 4 reps - 3 sets. took a long break and then hit the leg press I was told let your knees to touch the chest- no half reps- I was really sore from the last time but this time - it made it so tight and I had to stretch it out. lol then I lowered my feet on the bottom of the leg press- just rep it out...I did those like 4 sets of them each. man, I was like huffing and puffing...know what I mean?? later in the week I will do leg extensions and other stuff to hit the quads more. I know it takes a LONG time to finish the leg workouts. next time I go back, I will do either rest or pause or high reps- depending on how I feel. lol. anyway, good training video you did. keep it up.
    If you want to build muscle, and look like a bodybuilder , I highly advise you stop doing such low rep sets.

    your muscle loves "time under tension" , go watch some youtube videos by milos sarcev on training. that will explain it in great detail for you….go watch , and get back to me

  17. #187

    Default

    ok man... lol. I switch it back and fourth. I like to mix things up man. I do high reps from time to time. I don't like to do the same thing over and over. know what I mean? I will watch the video like you said. YES SIR!! LOL ( add that with salute). lol have a great day.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •