Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

Dedicated Noob

You advise high reps, but I watched some videos of your mate / idol Kevin Levrone and he's talking about 6-8 reps 4sets to build muscles. In the end you have to listen to your body or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickisidol View Post
    You advise high reps, but I watched some videos of your mate / idol Kevin Levrone and he's talking about 6-8 reps 4sets to build muscles. In the end you have to listen to your body or am I wrong?
    i think everyone has to figure out there bodies. I know for me , I even have to train certain body parts differently then others , and certain muscle groups can handle more of a workload then others .... Find what works for you..

Nick, I agree with you but also, that is what Milos said. I have done some things on my own and there were some things in the video that I am going to try it out. if my body become stagnant, then that is when I know I have to change it. the videos were very educational and knowledgeable. thanks for putting up with me. lol. have a great cold day Nick. it is freezing.. stay warm man.

Hey Nick, aside from sponsors/bodybuilding what do you do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    Nick, I agree with you but also, that is what Milos said. I have done some things on my own and there were some things in the video that I am going to try it out. if my body become stagnant, then that is when I know I have to change it. the videos were very educational and knowledgeable. thanks for putting up with me. lol. have a great cold day Nick. it is freezing.. stay warm man.
    you are never a bother my man. I am here to help others with the knowledge i have gained over the years of trial and error and i just want to help out whoever is in need for some guidance…. chat soon brother ! grow time !

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Costa View Post
    Hey Nick, aside from sponsors/bodybuilding what do you do for a living?
    I have a few online clients i work closely with , i personal train locally and also i have a family computer business i run with my father.

hey about the cyst growth right by the nipple. it is a growing concern among lot of people. I have one. a good friend of mine said something about the anti estrogen meds that will knock it down. have you heard anything ? I just looked up online finding some natural herbs that would do it. I don't want to touch the drugs ever. reasons?? my mom- a lot has happen to her and it scares me thinking about it. From what I read is to buy chyrsin- lot of bodybuilders do take this. I have never thought my estrogen level was so high till now. I think it has to do with lot of stress I had and it was killing me. so, I had to close my business b/c of downsized economy. I also went to a mild depression. I am ok, now. I am out looking for a job. I haven't bought anything till I do more research on the web. have you had any friends have this cyst called gyneccomastia or heard by word of mouth. it kind of bugs me. lol.

First and foremost congratulations on the speedy recovery and finally being able to get back in the gym again!
    I know in the new MD video you speak about just now getting back into the gym after almost 2 and a half months off from the gym. I was curious to see what your training split is looking like now and how will it evolve deeper into your off season for some quality gains for 2014? Not that gains are needed but you know what I'm saying haha

hey about the cyst growth right by the nipple. it is a growing concern among lot of people. I have one. a good friend of mine said something about the anti estrogen meds that will knock it down. have you heard anything ? I just looked up online finding some natural herbs that would do it. I don't want to touch the drugs ever. reasons?? my mom- a lot has happen to her and it scares me thinking about it. From what I read is to buy chyrsin- lot of bodybuilders do take this. I have never thought my estrogen level was so high till now. I think it has to do with lot of stress I had and it was killing me. so, I had to close my business b/c of downsized economy. I also went to a mild depression. I am ok, now. I am out looking for a job. I haven't bought anything till I do more research on the web. have you had any friends have this cyst called gyneccomastia or heard by word of mouth. it kind of bugs me. lol.
    i Had gynocomastia surgery. its happens to a lot of men , its nothing to be ashamed of… go to a doctor and have it checked out

Quote Originally Posted by TellThem View Post
    First and foremost congratulations on the speedy recovery and finally being able to get back in the gym again!
    I know in the new MD video you speak about just now getting back into the gym after almost 2 and a half months off from the gym. I was curious to see what your training split is looking like now and how will it evolve deeper into your off season for some quality gains for 2014? Not that gains are needed but you know what I'm saying haha
    Thank you for your kind words … greatly appreciated… well i am always trying to make gains . i want to be able to compete with the best in the world one day, the only way to do that is that to keep progressing everyday, every week , every month and every year.

but my offsets is pretty simple. i started this offseason off training my body once a week. then i slowly move into everything twice a week then i start prioritizing my weaker body parts… they become my body parts i spot overtrain…

Dedicated Noob

Good day, sir!

I wanted to ask, where you buy your caps from? I'm living in Germany and I really want those caps like you have!

Have a nice day, I'll write you soon some email, cause of offering you as an online coach. <3

Dedicated Noob

+ What is your favorite music during and post workout? To get motivated and shi* ? Like when your in the car on the way to the gym and while you're training. Do you can list some bands/rapper or overall genre ?

ok nick. thanks for the information. yea, I hate doctors. lol. I found some herbs that are estrogen blocker and that has been helping much better. I feel much better. have you heard of maca root? it is very good. I just bought it. I put it in my yogurt or cottage cheese. it has a great taste. Anyway, I looked up in the internet and it says...it balance the hormones in both men and women. it does lot of other things. right now, I feel so much better. wow. just wondered if you have heard of maca root powder. don't buy pills, just powder only. By the way, have you ever done 1000 reps before? I just did that last night on my chest and I am very sore. lol. have a super day man.
    Last edited by BBWW; February 5th, 2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: adding

Good day, sir!

I wanted to ask, where you buy your caps from? I'm living in Germany and I really want those caps like you have!

Have a nice day, I'll write you soon some email, cause of offering you as an online coach. <3
    When you say "caps" you referring to hats?

+ What is your favorite music during and post workout? To get motivated and shi* ? Like when your in the car on the way to the gym and while you're training. Do you can list some bands/rapper or overall genre ?
    i listen to a lot o heavy metal or rock before i go train . but my favorite type of music to listen to is house/techno. i love listening to good house music when i am out with friends or home

Dedicated Noob

Yes i meant hats sorry

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

ok nick. thanks for the information. yea, I hate doctors. lol. I found some herbs that are estrogen blocker and that has been helping much better. I feel much better. have you heard of maca root? it is very good. I just bought it. I put it in my yogurt or cottage cheese. it has a great taste. Anyway, I looked up in the internet and it says...it balance the hormones in both men and women. it does lot of other things. right now, I feel so much better. wow. just wondered if you have heard of maca root powder. don't buy pills, just powder only. By the way, have you ever done 1000 reps before? I just did that last night on my chest and I am very sore. lol. have a super day man.
    yes i know what maca root is.i think you should get it checked out , just to be on the safe side

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast