Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

thank you brother. I don't want to be a pro until I know I can be competitive , whats the pro card good for if you aren't ready to compete as a pro ?

Great having your here to answer questions Nick!

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Thanks brother. I will be here daily to answer everyones questions

sammysosa20

whats a typical days diet like?

offseason ? right now I am honestly letting my body reset. I have no routine at all. I wake up and just go with the flow , and eat whatever id like… i will be doing this for about another week , then i will be back on my offseason protocol, and i will gradually re -introduce wholesome meals. I don't like to always be on "diet" i think its very unnatural for our bodies. After doing this for 9 years already , i learned a lot about my body. its patterns , symptoms , what i can get away with etc. everyone should learn that about themselves. Don't put your body in someone else's hands to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholastrig View Post
    it was just minor faschia tear, but it swelled up pretty bad and I had zero range of motion. I was doing a hammer strength chest press, I was so lean at the time, it wasn't even a heavy lift, just freak accident
    geeze thats a no win situation... sux i wasnt happy to hear

so who do you think is your biggest competition come july?
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

if everything goes as planned, i think the lineup is dusty , ward , gabe, and some canadian guy ? thats all i really know of now… but that is enough competition. any of these guys can walk away with the title mr usa. I'm almost glad that I will have a lot of solid competition come july , instead of this past nationals not being as deep as usual ? If you want to win , you want to beat the best of the best

if everything goes as planned, i think the lineup is dusty , ward , gabe, and some canadian guy ? thats all i really know of now… but that is enough competition. any of these guys can walk away with the title mr usa. I'm almost glad that I will have a lot of solid competition come july , instead of this past nationals not being as deep as usual ? If you want to win , you want to beat the best of the best
    good answer actually...

we should get some challenge videos goin when you are up to speed and full health, would be interesting/entertaining to the fans.... we are both too stubborn to back down im sure itl be fun/entertaining/painful....

you know i don't do heavy lifts like that… lol, i would fall apart … my joints and tendons weren't built for that … i can kill you and anyone in volume

being a deca-athlete, i have endurance for days

and no i don't mean DECA -athlete , lol , i did the decathlon !!

you know i don't do heavy lifts like that… lol, i would fall apart … my joints and tendons weren't built for that … i can kill you and anyone in volume
    You outweigh me by 60lbs im sure you can match weight and no, i dont do stupid heavy shit either lol volume it is! like the old jersey shore days lets do it... has anyone ever puked on camera?

i don't know , i don't need to puke to prove i am trying hard , i need to keep my food down , trying to gain weight here, lol

How long after gyno surgery were you back in the gym?
    HOPE THIS HELPS

i took 2 months off. i started training really light legs after 6 weeks , but i was pretty immobile still

What do you enjoy doing besides bodybuilding? Other hobbies?

I am actually looking into culinary school right now , i love to cook and i mean real authentic food , not diet food ! I also love computers. I am computer nerd. Dad is electronic engineer , so i grew up with a computer in my crib , not a squeaky toy

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast