Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

So drinking a Gatorade with some bcaas during my workout could make me feel a diffrence be more beneficial then just drinking water ? cause thats what I drink during a workout and good luck with everything nick

Quote Originally Posted by nicholastrig View Post
    I am returning to the gym tonight , first time since my prep for nationals, so about 4-5 weeks time has passed. I will post some photos for you guys to see my progression from now until USAS!! I am coming back better then ever.
    Great to have you back and good luck with it bro .
    i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

Quote Originally Posted by pound4poundbeast View Post
    Good to hear you got back in the gym, how did it feel gettin back?
    Thank you .. It wasn't easy getting back in there after being out of my routine for so long ... But I just did some cardio on the treadmill to get blood flowing all over the body and did a light upper body circuit to wake my body back up. I am not trying to train right to failure or to beat myself down so bad I kill my immune system and don't want to go back , lol, so I took it very easy. Girly weight

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    So drinking a Gatorade with some bcaas during my workout could make me feel a diffrence be more beneficial then just drinking water ? cause thats what I drink during a workout and good luck with everything nick
    100%. Your feeding your muscles with sugar , carbs , electrolytes , and aminos. This will keep muscle fatigue to a minimum and have a much better pump because of the glycogen release

Quote Originally Posted by gilbrt View Post
    Great to have you back and good luck with it bro .
    I will get some photos up today, but thank you for the kind words. It's amazing having so much support behind you. It's not easy some days , eating , breathing and living this day in and day out , but at the end of the day, I couldn't see myself doing anything else with the love I have for bodybuilding

Spotter

how much volume per bodypart and your opinion on overtraining

Quote Originally Posted by tornquad2 View Post
    how much volume per bodypart and your opinion on overtraining
    Ill always do 20-25 sets for my bigger body parts. Chest back and legs. I need the volume to make gains. My body is stubborn is that sense.
    If you go back a few pages I touched on this with another fella, but I don't feel overtraining is possible if the athlete is "supplementing" and feeding the body with enough nutrients to fuel that workout. I made a comparison to lance Armstrong and athletes, if they can train for hours upon hours and still retain muscle , then we can.

photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg

First Day back to the gym , trained chest , had a decent pump and workout !

Muscle Head

DAMNNNN DUDE still looking on point. wish you was my mentor...help a brother out

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxxsteele View Post
    DAMNNNN DUDE still looking on point. wish you was my mentor...help a brother out
    Thank you brother ! i am right here to help .

What are your primary protein sources when you're in full-blown training mode?

Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by highflyer1818 View Post
    What are your primary protein sources when you're in full-blown training mode?

Thanks man.
    I do a lot red meat in the offseason...at least 2-3 times a day.. And I use a lot of whole eggs and for when I do my zero fat protein sources, I use chicken and egg whites..

Hi Nick,
    may you describe a typical day of offseason eating?

thanks!
    vincenzo

Dedicated Noob

I saw few posts and I read about carbs during training,also I read that you worked with George Farah and I am interested was your suplementation same because I watched his seminar with Kai on youtube where he said that you should not drink carbs intra or right after workout because your GH level drops,what should you do is drink it 15 min later after you drink whey hydrolyzed or bcaa!!

PS:you look great at those pictures...any idea how much body fat you have???

On my highest calorie day it would be .
    Meal 1 -75 grams ISO whey with glycofuse
    meal 2- 6 egg whites , 2 whole eggs , 1 cup of oats
    meal 3-7 is either 10oz beef or chicken and my carbs are high , 2 cups of white rice or red potatoes
    last meal is just protein and fats

Thanks Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by martellrui View Post
    Thanks Nick!
    Anytime !

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast