Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

Quote Originally Posted by nicholastrig View Post
    100%. Your feeding your muscles with sugar , carbs , electrolytes , and aminos. This will keep muscle fatigue to a minimum and have a much better pump because of the glycogen release
    Thanks for getting back to me Im gonna try a Gatorade mixed up with bcaas soon and see how it goes any cretin size Gatorade and amount of bcaas while we are on the subject ?

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me Im gonna try a Gatorade mixed up with bcaas soon and see how it goes any cretin size Gatorade and amount of bcaas while we are on the subject ?
    I do a normal size Gatorade. There's approximately 32 grams in there, and then I would typically do 5g of bcaa

Thanks nick you tha man

Nick, from all the current IFBB pros, name 3 who you personally rate/admire/respect for their physique alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    Thanks nick you tha man
    Let me know !

How was training with Kai? Did it change the way you train or your mental approach? And how humbling was it?

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutmuscle View Post
    Nick, from all the current IFBB pros, name 3 who you personally rate/admire/respect for their physique alone.
    I think there are a lot of guys I can put in this lineup, but if I had to pick it would be Kai Greene , Dennis wolf, and Evan centopani.. I think mainly because I can relate to Dennis and Evan , being both 6 foot , white guy genetics , and work there asses off. And Kai is my dark skinned brother I never had! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Metaddict View Post
    How was training with Kai? Did it change the way you train or your mental approach? And how humbling was it?

Good luck.
    Training with Kai.... I must of been asked this question a million times and my answer never gets old...... INTENSE....
    If you think you know intensity , focus in the gym, I put anyone up to the challenge. That video was purposely shot the way it was, him schooling my ass , and of course he did, but if you were really there , watching every second, I think you would all be in awe. That put my ass in gear and made me realize, I better start working 10x harder , fuck it , 100x harder! I have some serious drive in my blood, but that man is DRIVEN and focused like a machine . It made me go home and really sit down and think, can I even do this? You begin to question yourself , but that's when you slap yourself and say , did I give everything I have ? Did I sacrifice everything I could to make it? Are there zero options left? If you can't Answer those questions then keep fucking going!

Quote Originally Posted by nicholastrig View Post
    Training with Kai.... I must of been asked this question a million times and my answer never gets old...... INTENSE....
    If you think you know intensity , focus in the gym, I put anyone up to the challenge. That video was purposely shot the way it was, him schooling my ass , and of course he did, but if you were really there , watching every second, I think you would all be in awe. That put my ass in gear and made me realize, I better start working 10x harder , fuck it , 100x harder! I have some serious drive in my blood, but that man is DRIVEN and focused like a machine . It made me go home and really sit down and think, can I even do this? You begin to question yourself , but that's when you slap yourself and say , did I give everything I have ? Did I sacrifice everything I could to make it? Are there zero options left? If you can't Answer those questions then keep fucking going!
    Well now you can just refer them to this post

Great answer, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Metaddict View Post
    Well now you can just refer them to this post

Great answer, thanks!
    Anytime man! Ill be here if you need to bounce anything off of me

sammysosa20

what do you think about deadlifting from the floor...

Quote Originally Posted by sammysosa20 View Post
    what do you think about deadlifting from the floor...
    I don't even know what that is , lol. Just kidding , but in all seriousness, I do rack deadlifts. From the knee up. Keep the focus in my back, out of my hip flexers. I just don't feel doing a full dead lift for
    bodybuilding is needed to build a physique. I am all for big heavy compound movements, but I keep it bench presses , squats, overhead presses , and rack deadlifts... Dead lifts are very sport specific. There great for building explosiveness .

hey nick whats the main diferences betewen fakhri and farah as far as nutrition, coaching , results you got and everything else related? probably much different approaches .. it would be good to know!

Dedicated Noob

Hey nick!

Nice to meet you here! You're my biggest idol and everytime before I go into the gym, iam watching your videos of your national prep training! It motivates me so hard and keep my dream alive, to be one day a guy like u! Keep your head up if shit happens and never give up. Like george said : If you can dream it, you can do it, as long as you put your head and heart into it! I hope in the near future there will be a lot more videos on YT and a bit more activity on your facebook! :P Peace out ma brother

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    hey nick whats the main diferences betewen fakhri and farah as far as nutrition, coaching , results you got and everything else related? probably much different approaches .. it would be good to know!
    It is apples and oranges, and both have successfully worked for me. My body isn't that hard to get lean , but George and Fakrhyi both have amazing techniques and protocols that work wonders! Being able to work with the both of them has seriously been a blessing.
    As far as there methods, I mean , in the simplest way to explain it , Fak- loves cardio , loves feeding the hell out of you, George- little bit of cardio , lesser calories. Both approaches have been very successful for myself. I honestly don't mind doing either one. Whatever it takes to win .

Quote Originally Posted by Nickisidol View Post
    Hey nick!

Nice to meet you here! You're my biggest idol and everytime before I go into the gym, iam watching your videos of your national prep training! It motivates me so hard and keep my dream alive, to be one day a guy like u! Keep your head up if shit happens and never give up. Like george said : If you can dream it, you can do it, as long as you put your head and heart into it! I hope in the near future there will be a lot more videos on YT and a bit more activity on your facebook! :P Peace out ma brother
    Thank you for all of the support ! I use instagram a lot now. Facebook has not as much activity on it anymore , so follow me on there! musclemedsnick- instragram…. and I am already working hard towards USAS come july. I am ready to fight for it . I am glad I can be a such a mentor to you ! There will be lifestyle videos coming , and training footage of course , so start tuned to MD TV !

Dedicated Noob

You're doing it bro! I believe in you, w/e will happen!

A question: You said there is no such a thing as overtraining. How is your split then if I say I'll killing chest 1 month and after that one month shoulders. Like in a 7 week day my split is -
    Mo: Legs
    Tu: Chest
    We: Arms
    Th: Shoulders
    Fr: Back
    Sa/Su: rest

How should I change my split or should I go twice a day or what are your advices.

Peace out and stay cool and chilled like you are! Nick is idol <3

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast