Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AND THE #1 BODYBUILDING STORY OF THE YEAR IS.... (PBW: LISTEN NOW!)

Default AND THE #1 BODYBUILDING STORY OF THE YEAR IS.... (PBW: LISTEN NOW!)

a PBW Special Presentation:

ANNOUNCING THE "TOP 10 STORIES OF THE YEAR" (Monday 8pm ET)

We Narrowed The List Down to 10!
    Brought to you by Prime Nutrition

A tradition that began back in 2005 continues this week as PBW brings you the annual "TOP 10 STORIES" show - a look back at the events that made headlines here in 2013, a year that included the passing of an icon, an improbable rookie sensation, an unprecedented disqualification, a champion commanded to "step back in line", and THAT was just the beginning! -- ONE broadcast...TEN stories...all leading up to the announcement of the #1 Story of the Year! -- Presented by the MD Store, this special edition of PBW Radio will be available on Monday at 8pm ET.

What gets YOUR vote for "Biggest Story" of the Year?

Available Monday at the "PBW Listening Page" - Courtesy of the MD Store! (8pm Monday)
    www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

For More info, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com

I still remember when the top story on the list was Ronnie winning number 8. You guys have been doing this for a long time. Crazy year. The weird thing is that with all the different stories, the one that gets the least buzz around here is Phil. It's like he gets forgotten and we talk about everything around him.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    I still remember when the top story on the list was Ronnie winning number 8. You guys have been doing this for a long time. Crazy year. The weird thing is that with all the different stories, the one that gets the least buzz around here is Phil. It's like he gets forgotten and we talk about everything around him.
    Ahh yes....Ronnie was our #1 story that year (2005) after he tied Haney's record. But here's the kicker. We announced our Top 10 list that year in early December.....and than 2 week later, Craig Titus was arrested. Needless to say, if we had waited a few more weeks, Titus may have taken the top spot from Ronnie on our list.

The "mystery of Nasser" story was great. I wonder if he was listening. Chad makes it seem like Nasser is still alive.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!