Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flexing at 6'0 and 218LBS. 100 percent all natural. Just goes to show how hott im becoming.

Default Flexing at 6'0 and 218LBS. 100 percent all natural. Just goes to show how hott im becoming.

Did this workout then flexed after it for a few seconds to show off my power... I dont take shortcuts.. I dont take the easy way out in nothing.. Just goes to show how powerful im becoming all naturally.. I am 100 percent all natural.. Being all natural is the greatest thing about me...
    This seated chest machine is tough.. tougher than any other seated chest machine i have tried in numerous gyms but yet it still somehow cant handle my raw all natural power and i still have to over load this machine by 35 lbs just to do 4 sets of 4 reps at 6'0 and 218lbs.. was too easy too.. and did this after bench and lots of other exercises too.. On other easy chest machines i can do the full stack for sets of 50 or more if i wanted, thats how easy they are... They are all tooo easy and all need twice the amount of weight just to be able to handle my chest...

Did this then ...........

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

I got hard
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Nice ass rubbing on that seat

Then did heavy squats,, 495 for 4 sets of 5 reps with 5mins in between...... Was too easy ,,,, need to add more weight ... all natural too... Eating more soy later... to become even more powerful all naturally.... range of motion was really good with this amount of weight,, was parallel.. Eating soy later dont know the caloric content yet but know it will be alot..

Then after the gym went to the track to do a workout even in the snow because i dont take shortcuts in nothing... Even the snow cant handle my raw all natural power.. Was alot of fun.. had a really great time.. Must of listend to the correct ratio of christmas music and heavy metal to run this fast.. Did it in 78 seconds... Was alot of fun.. eating soy later..

Lane 1,,, 28 degrees out,,10mph wind from left to right... light snow... 1.5 inches of snow on the track.. Was wearing track spikes and decent amount of clothing...... Very good time in the snow.. Wow..... just goes to show off my power..
    im so hot.

Then went to the warehouse and did a very tough ab workout, heavy tube resistance tube workout,, then a very heavy band workout for hips and butt.. then did a forearm exercise with 35lbs of weight on a string.... Did calculations at the track on stride length even though it was only 78 seconds... Figured out my distance in between steps to be at 6 feet even for the first 200... then 5.75 feet on third 100,, then on the last 100 i was at 5.5 feet in between stride lengths... Due to the snow i was able to get exact measurements on how far i took steps in between steps and got an exact distance on it... Now did even more calculations and this means on sept 27th this year when i ran 53.78 in 400 meters at 6'0 at 210lbs.. i figured out that i must have taken 7.5 foot strides every step...

Just goes to show how smart i am and how extremely powerful im becoming all naturally.. Right now im doing dumbell curls at the warehouse and then doing 30 meter concrete sprints... Then eating a soy , butter, wedding soup, green bean, lettuce, bacon, and dash of candy shake.. Dont know the caloric content on it but know it will be alot.. and on a side note im hott... should be fun..
    Doing 4 track workouts later on and that should be fun too..

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters1 View Post

Then did heavy squats,, 495 for 4 sets of 5 reps with 5mins in between...... Was too easy ,,,, need to add more weight ... all natural too... Eating more soy later... to become even more powerful all naturally.... range of motion was really good with this amount of weight,, was parallel.. Eating soy later dont know the caloric content yet but know it will be alot..
    More like 395lb 1/4 squats. Do a real squat son with real weights.

Then after the gym went to the track to do a workout even in the snow because i dont take shortcuts in nothing... Even the snow cant handle my raw all natural power.. Was alot of fun.. had a really great time.. Must of listend to the correct ratio of christmas music and heavy metal to run this fast.. Did it in 78 seconds... Was alot of fun.. eating soy later..

Lane 1,,, 28 degrees out,,10mph wind from left to right... light snow... 1.5 inches of snow on the track.. Was wearing track spikes and decent amount of clothing...... Very good time in the snow.. Wow..... just goes to show off my power..
    im so hot.
    You look like a fat old woman.

Come on man cut it out

OP needs a dick.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Too funny man. Keep it comin!

not sure if this is a joke

im so hot.
    Hmmm, It's a snow ninja...A very unfit snow ninja....

GFR
    gonna have to side with you on this...
    ....fuck...what am I saying?

Must of listend to the correct ratio of christmas music and heavy metal to run this fast..

Haha funniest thing I heard all year

Spotter

Isn't it this time of year when there's a "MD Award's of the Year" thread? This guy got the "Most Delusional of 2013" award in the bag. Haha!

Did this workout then flexed after it for a few seconds to show off my power... I dont take shortcuts.. I dont take the easy way out in nothing.. Just goes to show how powerful im becoming all naturally.. I am 100 percent all natural.. Being all natural is the greatest thing about me...
    This seated chest machine is tough.. tougher than any other seated chest machine i have tried in numerous gyms but yet it still somehow cant handle my raw all natural power and i still have to over load this machine by 35 lbs just to do 4 sets of 4 reps at 6'0 and 218lbs.. was too easy too.. and did this after bench and lots of other exercises too.. On other easy chest machines i can do the full stack for sets of 50 or more if i wanted, thats how easy they are... They are all tooo easy and all need twice the amount of weight just to be able to handle my chest...

Did this then ...........
    You certainly are all natural......anyone can see that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast