Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genetic FREAK from southeastern europe - Zoran Kolevski

Default Genetic FREAK from southeastern europe - Zoran Kolevski

Hello guys. I want you to meet a friend of mine, Zoran Kolevski, he's sponsored athlete by the supplement store where i work (Get Ready - www.napumpajse.com) in Macedonia. It's not my goal to promote him or something, i just want everyone to see the freaky potential that he has. He earned his pro card in 2011 at the European championship by winning his class up to 85 kgs i think. He won several titles localy (Balcan championships), everytime that he decides to compete in our national competitions, he wons the overall lol. He doesn't compete much cause he's not financially capable.

He's 172 cm tall, about 85 kgs competition weight, 90-95 off season weight, 32 years old.

Very interesting fact is that most of the guys here probably won't believe because today is all about DRUGZZZZZ, we've talked alot of times on this topic with him, but he never used more than 1,5 grams of test per week, he uses drugs few months from the whole year used very few compounds, he used twice GH precontest (no more than 2 months), never used insulin. He's diet is poor in the off season because he doesn't earn much so he can't afford alot food, drugs etc, eats maybe one or two clean meals every day, the rest is junk food (some tosts, burgers or stuff like that), yet he menages to keep his bodyfat low, but kills it in the gym. This year he competed at the arnold classic in Spain, didn't place very well, he tried to play the conditioning game and came not very full and round (depleted), while the judges were looking for rounds, full muscular look, but overlooked conditioning.

Here are stage shoots from the local show that he entered this year in Macedonia, he was at his best ever. I think that if he goes with full drug procotol, eats as he should eat, and train balls to the walls (as he always does), i think that we can see him standing next to the stars of the 212 class at the biggest IFBB shows.

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg7.jpg5.jpg1381518_10152530930646549_1440433416_n.jpg1391465_762528723774059_1684914233_n.jpg8.jpg
    Last edited by Mario.Jovanovski; December 11th, 2013 at 08:58 AM.

Very impressive hope he keeps it going

Well balanced, good muscle bellies. From the front he looks good.. how's the back?
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

...Could make a mighty impressive 212 someday...

Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Jovanovski View Post
    Hello guys. I want you to meet a friend of mine, Zoran Kolevski, he's sponsored athlete by the supplement store where i work (Get Ready - www.napumpajse.com) in Macedonia. It's not my goal to promote him or something, i just want everyone to see the freaky potential that he has. He earned his pro card in 2011 at the European championship by winning his class up to 85 kgs i think. He won several titles localy (Balcan championships), everytime that he decides to compete in our national competitions, he wons the overall lol. He doesn't compete much cause he's not financially capable.

He's 172 cm tall, about 85 kgs competition weight, 90-95 off season weight, 32 years old.

Very interesting fact is that most of the guys here probably won't believe because today is all about DRUGZZZZZ, we've talked alot of times on this topic with him, but he never used more than 1,5 grams of test per week, he uses drugs few months from the whole year used very few compounds, he used twice GH precontest (no more than 2 months), never used insulin. He's diet is poor in the off season because he doesn't earn much so he can't afford alot food, drugs etc, eats maybe one or two clean meals every day, the rest is junk food (some tosts, burgers or stuff like that), yet he menages to keep his bodyfat low, but kills it in the gym. This year he competed at the arnold classic in Spain, didn't place very well, he tried to play the conditioning game and came not very full and round (depleted), while the judges were looking for rounds, full muscular look, but overlooked conditioning.

Here are stage shoots from the local show that he entered this year in Macedonia, he was at his best ever. I think that if he goes with full drug procotol, eats as he should eat, and train balls to the walls (as he always does), i think that we can see him standing next to the stars of the 212 class at the biggest IFBB shows.

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg7.jpg5.jpg1381518_10152530930646549_1440433416_n.jpg1391465_762528723774059_1684914233_n.jpg8.jpg
    Good luck to your friend and thanks for sharing.

Yes, could be excellent in the 212. Hope he gets his financial situation sorted.

He looks really good, however being 32 and the size he is I don't think he has the time left to stand next to the big guys in 212 at major shows..

Quote Originally Posted by JordanW View Post
    He looks really good, however being 32 and the size he is I don't think he has the time left to stand next to the big guys in 212 at major shows..
    I disagree mate, couple of years and he'll still be young enough to improve and do well...

I always get a kick out of the young guns who think life ends at 30. Not in body building my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Muskelprötzele View Post
    I always get a kick out of the young guns who think life ends at 30. Not in body building my friend!
    He's 32, and over 20lb less muscle than 212 guys, and isn't comparable to the guys who do the big shows... This far into his career/life he simply isn't going to blow up to Flex Lewis size

Looks very good

WOW TINY
    Stagnation kills

5'2", bald, 40 years old and on 2 grams of tren a week. What a real genetic freak.

looks awesome great potential,,a few jelous twinks in here though
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMike36 View Post
    WOW TINY
    says the human grasshopper gtfo
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    5'2", bald, 40 years old and on 2 grams of tren a week. What a real genetic freak.
    why dont u advise him on how to fake cancer for profit shitcunt

Ignore the haters guys. He has some great potential - here are some back shots (his back is his only weak muscle group). His arms, chest and calves are outstanding

1380592_10152530928146549_1338564224_n.jpg1002558_10152530928021549_1522281723_n.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast