Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon Delarosa December Update

Default Jon Delarosa December Update

Freak of Nature

nevermind

Huge! He's in pretty good shape too.

one of my favorite physiques. i would love to look like that. and i've finally found a pro who's as hairy as me!! jon how the fuck do you wipe that out. i have a body groom pro and it literally took me 2 hours to shave it all.

Huge forearms

Thanks peeps! Been busting my behind to make improvements to my physique with the biggest knock being overall size. I'm super excited to get started with my prep and seeing all the hard work come to life! Stay tuned to Right here for more going into Arnold classics rio!!

Jon you look kinda big bro lol
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Delarosa View Post
    Thanks peeps! Been busting my behind to make improvements to my physique with the biggest knock being overall size. I'm super excited to get started with my prep and seeing all the hard work come to life! Stay tuned to Right here for more going into Arnold classics rio!!
    Awesome! Looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Delarosa View Post
    Good luck, Jon. Looking hyuge (while still keeping those great lines).

Spotter

very strong and looking `swole`but honestly carrying alot of useless weight!! man..just back to the question of people trying to get to 300lbs.. 285 on a 5`5-5`7 frame...when you`ll be on stage at around 225-235 if you come in shredded to the bone. And i mean SHREDDED!!!! whats the point. anyways, you seem like a very nice humble guy, wish you the best but thats not what I think bodybuilding is about.

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot22 View Post
    very strong and looking `swole`but honestly carrying alot of useless weight!! man..just back to the question of people trying to get to 300lbs.. 285 on a 5`5-5`7 frame...when you`ll be on stage at around 225-235 if you come in shredded to the bone. And i mean SHREDDED!!!! whats the point. anyways, you seem like a very nice humble guy, wish you the best but thats not what I think bodybuilding is about.
    he's still in good offseason shape...he will be heavier than 235...he was that weight when his offseason weight was 20lbs less...good try though with your "prediction"
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Make it happen Jon looking big fella

Jon gets a chubby face, but he keeps in good shape all-year-round. Keep it up Jon, good luck working with Chris A.

Spotter

lolll do you think he actually put on 20lbs of actual slabs of muscle!!!??? ahhh I really doubt that.. If he was 235 stage, it was in good condition, im talkikng about shreddedddd like scary!!! 20lbs on a scale doesnt mean anything if its not quality. you should know that. Come on now. Mcfly!!
    Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    he's still in good offseason shape...he will be heavier than 235...he was that weight when his offseason weight was 20lbs less...good try though with your "prediction"

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot22 View Post
    lolll do you think he actually put on 20lbs of actual slabs of muscle!!!??? ahhh I really doubt that.. If he was 235 stage, it was in good condition, im talkikng about shreddedddd like scary!!! 20lbs on a scale doesnt mean anything if its not quality. you should know that. Come on now. Mcfly!!
    even if he only put on 10-12lbs that's a great offseason....conditioning hasn't been his issue it's been size these last couple of years
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light View Post
    Jon you look kinda big bro lol
    lol thanks buddy!

Spotter

I know that. look, size isnt really his issues, its development of the muscle!! back especially, thickness as well. Phil isnt the biggest, but development, off the charts, plus he brings that scary conditioning. Of course you need to be adding size on offseason, but gaining 20lbs or more it looks like, which jon you did very quickly, isnt muscle real muscle weight! that takes time. not to Knock you down, hope you do very well. But in my opinion i find it pointless adding so much weight. The faster you put the weight on, the faster it will come off. Mostly when it looks like extra water. Anyhow, thats my opinion, you might think differently but im sure alot of people would agree with me. Good luck to you Jon sincerely
    Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    even if he only put on 10-12lbs that's a great offseason....conditioning hasn't been his issue it's been size these last couple of years

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast