Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Kuclo: Mass Demand Full Arm Workout Added!

^^^^ good boy gimme a kiss muah
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    ^^^^ good boy gimme a kiss muah
    lol. Yall guys and yur "no homo"

Believe it or not we have some awesome IFBB Pros in the sport and guys will like them because they are badass and flat out good people. Doesnt make one homo.

If you make statements like "That Steve is one good looking son of a gun" then ya might have use a "no homo" lol
    Dream big and work hard!

Please get a video of Branch, JOJ, and Steve training at original or dest dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    lol. Yall guys and yur "no homo"

Believe it or not we have some awesome IFBB Pros in the sport and guys will like them because they are badass and flat out good people. Doesnt make one homo.

If you make statements like "That Steve is one good looking son of a gun" then ya might have use a "no homo" lol
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Please get a video of Branch, JOJ, and Steve training at original or dest dallas.
    I am pretty sure Branch might compete in the Arnold but Johnnie is in offseason. Will probly have Branch with more commentary later in December.
    Dream big and work hard!

Where is the next video mang!
    Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
    We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

i wish i engaged more of my delts lol. Thanks to Dan, I hit several lateral type and rear lateral lifts for shoulders
    Dream big and work hard!

I like that shirt Steve

Those few days were bad here in the Dallas area. Good thing Metro still had power at least. Many gyms were completely out. Great video.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpride. View Post
    Those few days were bad here in the Dallas area. Good thing Metro still had power at least. Many gyms were completely out. Great video.
    was MetroFlex running on a generator or did they get power back by that time of the day?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    was MetroFlex running on a generator or did they get power back by that time of the day?
    They aren't on a generator. Some areas just got very lucky. Plano was one of them.

BRAINS, BRAWN and BEAUTY!! Southern/NewYork Drawl, Good ol boy charm, perfect body, contagious smile and did I mention they are my fit fam in bodybuilding? LOVE Team Kingsnake!!!

I was blessed to have the opportunity to hang with this crew at Metroflex Destination. Steve is just an all-around standup guy and a beast in the gym! You cannot help but get fired up just watching him!! I love his matching tights too!! :-) Allison is a New York fire cracker! “CAWFEE” anyone? :-) She is beautiful and strong as hell!! Love these two swolemates!

Dan accidental genius? I think not! He is one of the most intellectual people I have encountered. Watch out for this swole guy! Best ideas, insight and content ever!

Quote Originally Posted by jperales View Post
    BRAINS, BRAWN and BEAUTY!! Southern/NewYork Drawl, Good ol boy charm, perfect body, contagious smile and did I mention they are my fit fam in bodybuilding? LOVE Team Kingsnake!!!

I was blessed to have the opportunity to hang with this crew at Metroflex Destination. Steve is just an all-around standup guy and a beast in the gym! You cannot help but get fired up just watching him!! I love his matching tights too!! :-) Allison is a New York fire cracker! “CAWFEE” anyone? :-) She is beautiful and strong as hell!! Love these two swolemates!

Dan accidental genius? I think not! He is one of the most intellectual people I have encountered. Watch out for this swole guy! Best ideas, insight and content ever!

Hella >

Metroflex crew is the dam deal! I wanna go back now that i am feeling like superman again and not sick!
    Dream big and work hard!

the guy in the white MuscleMeds hoodie looks like is putting on some serious size
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Steve Kuclo is a class guy who is good for bodybuilding! A great Role Model for younger guys because Steve has a REAL JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Steve Kuclo is a class guy who is good for bodybuilding! A great Role Model for younger guys because Steve has a REAL JOB!
    Agree. Great role model!
    Dream big and work hard!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast