Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Test E

Barbarian

Default Test E

Looking to recomp/cut cycle. Doing 250 mg Test E a week for 10 weeks or longer, doing blast and cruise with Test. Want to do a cycle of Winstrol at end of 8-12 weeks to lean out.
    What is a good PH do stack Winstrol with??? have done severeral Ph cycles in past.

Super Tren, from BSL.

Muscle Head

PH only?

A compound is really going to do whatever your diet says in a way..
    But some are geared towards mass etc

For a cut, I'd pick something like Tren, Epi, Dmz would be legit..

Var would be nice, I like running Proviron on all of my cycles as well...
    Test is always in my cycle also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't stack winstrol with any PH even with liver aids like n2guard. It's just too dangerous for your liver. You should space it out, use winny 1-6 and finish out the cycle with a PH. Maybe DMZ or epi.
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by animal71 View Post
    I wouldn't stack winstrol with any PH even with liver aids like n2guard. It's just too dangerous for your liver. You should space it out, use winny 1-6 and finish out the cycle with a PH. Maybe DMZ or epi.

I agree. Stacking two methylated orals will put too much stress on the liver. Just finishing the cycle with Winstrol should be more than sufficient with the test and proper diet to lean out

I have a client recently whose liver values are 3X normal on just 1 oral.. its no joke

Muscle Head

Tudca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed here,its to much on the liver! but if you go against this advice and decide to use, make SURE you use oncycle support with TUDCA.Its the best liver support you can find .,