Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Thread: Took bad advice about a cycle...I have a Post Cycle question

Default Took bad advice about a cycle...I have a Post Cycle question

For my last competition, I took the advice of a "friend" regarding a cycle. More importantly once I was finished, I was told just take some Clomid and Nolvadex and you'll be fine. Well, did those for about a month, then was told to go back on. This time I was Test Prop and Tren Acetate for about 6 weeks, then went to a blend of Test Prop/Masteron/Tren Acetate for a few weeks, then was just sick of being on, so I wanted to come off. Following the same advice I ordered the only form of post cycle I could find, which was a peptide form of Clomid and Nolvadex. Did those for about a month and stopped, and came off everything and still just didn't feel right. About a month or two went by until I could get a contact for HCG and Nolvadex tabs...which I then did for a month or so. I figured ok, I should be fine now...this is what I've always used, so I should be good. Well I've been done that for about a month and still don't feel right.

I know I've been on/off on/off way too much and really fucked up my body. I do not have gyno, so that's good. But I'm curious what to do now? Should I go back on HCG? Or can I go maybe get an over the counter AI, some tribulus, Zinc and DHEA? WOuld that help to raise my natural levels?

I'm really desperate, I don't know what to do.....I know I've been an idiot, so please don't point out the obvious lol. I just would like to know whats my best option.

Way to go On answering this one "doc"...... Hahaha

I'm sure you dont post here anymore but you would have got the answer in a timely maner in The chem section bro.