Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flexing at 6'0 and 218lbs after some lifts. Im big, fast, and hot. WOW

Default Flexing at 6'0 and 218lbs after some lifts. Im big, fast, and hot. WOW

2nd set..

Posed just a little bit before doing this ..did 410 for 3 easy sets of 15.. ... 14 reps on second set messed up the count.. 100 percent all natural too.. This isnt even heavy for me.. If it wasnt for a bad right elbow from playing baseball awhile ago and throwing 98 mph fastballs then i would be able to do 510 for 3 sets of 15 easily on this.. I cant even lock out my right arm completely and i still got this up easily .And im not even built for deadlifting because my legs are too long....I have to bend over too far.. .. Took 5mins in between sets.. Just goes to show how hott im getting and how extremely powerful im getting all naturally

then after this did this.

Then after everything and lots of other exercises.. I just did the full stack on this for 3 sets of easy 15 reps.. Was too easy because im too hott and too powerful for any machine.. and this is one of the toughest chest machines and even that cant handle my raw power.. just goes to show how powerful my chest is.. My chest is the most powerful thing about me... ANd im hot.. did this easily then sat there for 5mins and laughed at the machine because it was too easy...

then after this did some other stuff at the gym but didnt get it on film... didnt have time to get alot of exercises on film...

then went to the track.. was alot of fun.. had a really good time.

Wowie wow wow wow!~ You sure are a big boy!
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

then after lifting very heavy.. went to the track in 29 degree weather and did a 200 in 36.25 ..... 35.90 hand timed.. there was 1.5 inches of snow on the ground.. it was really tough and i did it in full clothing..then after that did a 4 by 100 meter workout with 2mins in between each 100 ... 16.8.,,16.5,,, 15.5 and 14.2 in the same conditions and im hott on a side note.. Going to have to bring my mirror to the track so i can pose and do muscle fiber calculations at the track to figure out why im so powerful and so hottt all naturally... should be fun.. then im going to have a picnic of more soy, butter, wedding soup,green beans. lettuce, bacon, cookies, and a dash of candy.. should be fun..

Wowww, you are sooo powerful hot and sexy

Dont know the caloric content on the soy drink, but kknow it will be alot,, prob 6500- calories .... Having a picnic at the track later in 29 degree weather and then doing 3 more track workouts.. Then did abs, heavy tube ,, heavy resistance band for hips and butt, then did more abs.. then posed more..... Then ate more food...

WOW just goes to show how hott im getting all naturally.. Im going for 48.93 in the 400 next year at around 210lbs... should be fun to try and get that.. have a long way to go before getting anywhere near that.. at 53.78 right now.. training all year round for the first time ever in track.. in the winter on the track and in the cold to get more powerfull....

WOW so not only am i big, im fast ,, and im hott at the same time.. WOW all three of them put together... BIG , FAST, AND HOT.. Im going to go listen to more christmas music and heavy metal in my basement and pose more in the mirror and use my weight lifting machine from 1994.... Right now in basement posing... THen going to the garage to eat more. I am now 3 times as strong as 2004... Just goes to show how powerful im getting the true and natural way.. WOW.. Just goes to show that all my muscles are real.. and its all hard work, and just goes to show that i take the long way out in evverything that i do...
    Just goes to show that i know exactly what im doing and how extremely smart i am... and on a side note hot. Must have listened to the right ratios of christmas music and heavy metal last week,, because once we get a warm day out im really going to do a grand finale movement on 400 meters at around 218lbs or 220lbs.. If its warm enough then it should be an all time record for the month of december or jan for me...Should be fun

I don't get it. I like steroid physiques a liiiiiiiittle more.

Are you Jason Genova´s cousin or something?

Forgot to slam the weight down in between reps... I lowered the reps too easily and controlled the weight too easily on the way down .... Ill have to make sure to remember to just slam the weight down to reserve energy more.. .Wow i am just too smart and too hott.

So soon to Christmas now, I'm fuckin excited. Should be fun...

Looking extremely personal best hott there. All naturally.
    Confirm what I already know

just got done posing in the mirror,,, Now im going to the track to do more workouts and do a rubber band workout and some stairs.. then warehouse stairs.. should be fun..

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters1 View Post
    just got done posing in the mirror,,, Now im going to the track to do more workouts and do a rubber band workout and some stairs.. then warehouse stairs.. should be fun..
    Amazing.
    btw
    Leona Lewis has a great new Christmas song. Should get it on yer player.

Try Christian Mingle.com if you're looking for a boyfriend.

Behemoth

Hahahahaha. Is your mum holding the camera again? Does she rub your tummy when you've finished your sets and tell you how big and strong you are? Sad thing is, your not even trolling. WEIRDO!

I've never seen anyone so hot before!!!!!

Are you natural and sexy too?
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    Wowie wow wow wow!~ You sure are a big boy!
    X a bigillion
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Not with a face like that

Just powerful and fast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast