Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Rowe Trains Legs during a Photo Shoot on MBTV

Default Brad Rowe Trains Legs during a Photo Shoot on MBTV

I liked Brad from the moment i met him but now i really see what everyone who knew him was talking about. Very level headed, humble, smart, realistic and business minded.

I know you kicked my ass at Nats, Brad, but its my opinion that you mass up and dont step on pro stage under 245 while maintaining the waist. best of luck bro, but you seem to understand successful people dont rely on luck
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Here's a great shot by Jordan Blechman.

Crazy condition in the leg brad congrats for your pro card i wish you the best in the ifbb

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    I liked Brad from the moment i met him but now i really see what everyone who knew him was talking about. Very level headed, humble, smart, realistic and business minded.

I know you kicked my ass at Nats, Brad, but its my opinion that you mass up and dont step on pro stage under 245 while maintaining the waist. best of luck bro, but you seem to understand successful people dont rely on luck
    Phil, thank you very much for the kind words. Like I always say "I would rather have people admire me for who I am and my work ethic any day over what I bring for a physique". I truly don't feel like their are enough good role models in the industry for younger kids to look up to and that's something I strive to achieve.

Ill see where the body is in March and make up my mind then. Right now ive still been dieting for shoots and commercial im filming today and tomorrow. So I haven't gotten chance to give body a break. So gonna take 4 weeks off, eat, enjoy my family and friends, then back to the drawing board.

Happy holidays and I hope 2014 is your best yet!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Phil, thank you very much for the kind words. Like I always say "I would rather have people admire me for who I am and my work ethic any day over what I bring for a physique". I truly don't feel like their are enough good role models in the industry for younger kids to look up to and that's something I strive to achieve.

Ill see where the body is in March and make up my mind then. Right now ive still been dieting for shoots and commercial im filming today and tomorrow. So I haven't gotten chance to give body a break. So gonna take 4 weeks off, eat, enjoy my family and friends, then back to the drawing board.

Happy holidays and I hope 2014 is your best yet!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    thanks bro. same to you... i gotta get my ass in gear so i can step on stage w u guys again haha
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Cool interview, this time in the gym, I like that, does not always have to be on the couch. The switching between the training segments and the interview sessions and the voice over is making this video and some other lately of very high quality. Kepp up the good work. MD rules!

Hmm, I wonder if I could lend his quads for my next show?

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if I could lend his quads for my next show?
    I need chest so if you got some to spare we can do a lil trade off lol

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    thanks bro. same to you... i gotta get my ass in gear so i can step on stage w u guys again haha
    I have no doubt you will be right there soon man. Looking over your nationals prep thread and what you took your body from start to stage was crazy. Now do the proper off season like you said you are going to and your gonna be a tough person to beat!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    I need chest so if you got some to spare we can do a lil trade off lol
    D'oh! My chest is shite mate! But I'll still swap ya?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    D'oh! My chest is shite mate! But I'll still swap ya?!?
    Swap him your sunglasses Giles!
    D E S T R O Y

Nice vid.
    I'm curious about one of the exercises in the vid. I've always been a straight forward training style person with legs.
    Normally
    Front squat / Back squat / Leg Press
    Hack Squat / Leg press /Lunges
    Leg Ext / Sissy Squats
    Leg Curls - 2 types

The exercise I'm curious about looked like a twisting single leg/dbl leg hack squat type thing. Is that targeting outer quad or something else? Not something I've tried before
    Looking to mix things up and try new stuff. My quads normally frow pretty easily
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Swap him your sunglasses Giles!
    Ha haaa, DEAL!! (I've got two other pairs so I'm good!)

I like following genuine, down to earth guys like brad. Just seems like a very cool guy just doing what he loves. His attitude and mind set are great. Just reminds me of Evan in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Nice vid.
    I'm curious about one of the exercises in the vid. I've always been a straight forward training style person with legs.
    Normally
    Front squat / Back squat / Leg Press
    Hack Squat / Leg press /Lunges
    Leg Ext / Sissy Squats
    Leg Curls - 2 types

The exercise I'm curious about looked like a twisting single leg/dbl leg hack squat type thing. Is that targeting outer quad or something else? Not something I've tried before
    Looking to mix things up and try new stuff. My quads normally frow pretty easily

That hits a bit of outer quad but primarily trying to get the glute ham tie in

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla02 View Post
    I like following genuine, down to earth guys like brad. Just seems like a very cool guy just doing what he loves. His attitude and mind set are great. Just reminds me of Evan in a way.
    Thank you! I couldnt be more blessed than to be able to do what I love and survive off of it. I have great people in my life that support me and push me in my journey and thats what I am most grateful for. I know too many who unfortunately do not have many people and it makes chasing your dreams and passion very difficult if not impossible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast