Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Deal With Permanent Hand Numbness?

Neck pain is sucks. I need several fusions. But my stem cell knee surgery is happening jan 8th. This is a major deal, my neck will be fused sometime after that. I've had to stop all rehab work on my both shoulder. Even light shoveling kills me. I have 3 pinched nerves, herniations at c4c5. C6c7 c7t1. Up until this happened I thought I understood nerve pain. But it freaken bad. I can barely sleep. Feel like cutting my arm off at times. Very very difficult.

Walking Beast;3579171]Excellent feedback. Appreciate that shit brother. Its good to see that you were able to come out of that. How many years did you have hand numbness for? Ive had mine for about 3. Since Ive really noticed it I mean. Im sure it creeped up gradually.
    It was a similar three year period with the same CREEP situation with me. A lot of that time was spent going to physical therapy, pain management etc all of which did not help, because the issue was the impingement on my spinal cord as opposed to the nerve root which was not being addressed...this was NOT the ordinary herniated disc where those therapy treatments worked, this REQUIRED surgery, before it became a issue that effected my bowels and bladder, hence why I said I started to PANIC!!!!!!!

I ask because my concern was that the nerves will just die if the signal is not getting through fully. I didnt want to lose full hand function or feeling eventually. After the nerve scans no one has much of a fucking clue. The latest diagnosis was mild nerve irritation and no damage. This was tested a few years ago. Its not much worse now. My herniations are all small from what Ive been told. So they didnt think it was coming from that source.
    I don't believe you will ever lose nerve function totally unless your injury is what I had and the impingement on the spinal cord becomes so great that the actual blood flow which feeds the spinal cord is cut off (rarely happens). By the time the impingement becomes that great, you would have long lost the ability to move any part of your body and feeling would have totally left your hands and more than likely the rest of your body. The fact that you have grip strength is great news as that means while you have full motor nerve function. You nerves to every part of your body are divided between MOTOR nerves and SENSORY nerves. The sensory nerves give you your sense of feeling and your motor gives you your ability to move/strength. You motor nerves seem unaffected for the most part, but your sensory nerves are the ones effected by the impingement/herniation etc, hence the partial loss of feeling. While nerve irritation is dismissed as minimal, it can have MAXIMAL effect of the nerves ability to function, so I would not let your doctor(s) dismiss that so readily.

My neck and entire back are prone to full time stiffness as well. Just making my movement and turning more rigid, but Im used to it. Occasionally i get bad enough back strains or neck strains where I take a few days off. Nothing severe. I used to get severe back and neck strains when I first injured myself with the ruptured disks. Before the 2 year lay off.
    That seriously sounds like a issue effecting the CERVICAL PART OF YOUR SPINE OR SPINAL CORD like I went through. First I had stiff neck, weakness in the lumbar area of my spine, easily injured lower/upper back, unstable back/spine, feeling of weakness in the whole of my spine, numbness/weakness through arms and hands then creeping down into my chest area and lower torso, then down to the pelvic area and then down my right leg to my foot. The impingement on my spinal cord was on the stomach side of my spine, so maybe the doctors are overlooking the injury focusing on the back side of your spine and not the front. Did you have a MRI/CAT scan done? These two scans show a lot more of what is going on than a X-Ray or some of the simple scans that are done. But more importantly you MUST have a really good doctor, hence why i said a doctor of SPORTS MEDICINE that works with SERIOUS ATHLETES or a NEURO SURGEON who understands the athlete and his desire to get back to training. Check the BEST hospitals you can fine...Each hospital usually has a referral number where you can speak to and find out who are the best doctors within those hospitals and which ones are SPORTS/ATHLETES oriented as they will be the best ones for you to deal with. You can then have your consultations with each of the doctors bringing your MRI/CAT Scan/X-Rays etc so some treatment plans can be developed.

I get alot of itching in my hands and wrists, tightness and some arthritic type pain. Sometimes sharp when using the hands. Not all the time with the pain. I knock shit down all the time though. Its like operating a fucking mechanical hand. I have to be very aware when I grab something. Once my grip is established Im fine. So far. I take my training day by day but I try to keep my mind open to how things may progress and develop so I can be prepared for it. If it stays like this it would be managable but I never expect that.
    I had the same things and oddly had some of the same thoughts. I guess everyone thinks the same when it come to damage in their nerves and how it may possibly progress.

When I first ruptured the first two disks the therapist told me my days were numbered and that lifting was done. So I use doctors as tools to gain more information. My expectations are very low. Never got clear answers.
    This is/was NOT a good response for a doctor to give to you. If anything he/she should have referred you to someone with greater knowledge of the matter and directed you down that path. These type of doctors are the paper pusher who have never worked out, never been athletes and the most exercise they do is take the garbage out of the can and walk it to the curb for the garbage truck to pick it up. This is why i said you MUST find a doctor of SPORTS MEDICINE or a NEUROSURGEON who is ATHLETE oriented...there will be a world of difference in your care/options and treatment plans that will get you back to where you wanna be.

Maybe I should look more into stretching. Ive never done any advanced forms of stretching. I warm up and do basic chest stretches and back stretches between some sets. Thats about it.
    Make sure you do. Now whether you should start doing it now is up to you, since I don't know if it will help or hurt your situation at this point before some medical intervention. Definitely after medical intervention you should do some thorough stretching program ...maybe even YOGA since it really puts your body through the wringer for flexibility sake. I don't know if you are comfortable sitting in a YOGA class, if not, then get a hold of a DVD and do it in your home.

The chiropractor suggested that my wrist tendons may have grown too thick from heavy lifting and cut off the nerves somewhat. I got a similiar suggestion with my throat constricting. That the neck got too thick. So I dont know how valid that is.
    Highly unlikely any wrist issue comes from thickening tendons/lifting as nerves can move about the joints to accommodate increasing muscle/tendon/ligament enlargement. Also because your issue involves more than your wrists that informs that your issue is NOT the wrist tendons, but are being caused by something along the spine. I forgot to mention to have your doctors check for BONE SPURS which are bone growths along the spinal column, which can impinge on the cord or nerve roots as well. My doctor found and removed a couple of these from my spine when doing the micro-discectomy. Throat constriction? Do you mean difficulty breathy or APNEA? If that is what you mean APNEA is not caused by nerve compression, but your tongue relaxing back into your throat while sleeping and constricting air flow, with the end result being interrupted sleep, snoring, restless sleep, tired all the time and ever increasing health issues.

The final diagnosis ended up being mild carpal tunnel. But they didnt even see much of any signal on the tests and wanted to dismiss it. If the issue is relieved I wondered if feeling would return fully to the hands, as Ive not felt that in years. Not sure how long til the nerves die or if its been long enough
    While repetitive motions are ususally repsonsible for Carpal Tunnel, it rarely effects athletes as their wrist movements are diverse and not fixed as a secretary is when she is typing endlessly all day on a keyboard that forces the hands in awkward positions. Nonetheless how can the doctors who claim Carpal Tunnel syndrome account for all of your other issues? I say SEE ANOTHER BETTER DOCTOR!!!!!!

I got these Inzer Z wrist wraps the other day. I loaded up 420 on smith machine and today I have no increased wrist pain or tightness, numbness. THis is my first time using real wraps for the wrists. So this may help the situation from getting much worse
    This also kills the doctors claim of Carpal Tunnel. If you had Carpal Tunnel and used this much weight you should have been in INCREASED AGONY attempting to do this movement, yet you say it improved.
    Really appreciate the detailed feedback
    No problem as I just wanted to add my two cents on the matter in hopes of helping you out by directing you to better doctors and not accepting the what seems like LAME excuses your doctors have given you for your issues.

KILLLL THAT SHIT!![/QUOTE]
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Neck pain is sucks. I need several fusions. But my stem cell knee surgery is happening jan 8th. This is a major deal, my neck will be fused sometime after that. I've had to stop all rehab work on my both shoulder. Even light shoveling kills me. I have 3 pinched nerves, herniations at c4c5. C6c7 c7t1. Up until this happened I thought I understood nerve pain. But it freaken bad. I can barely sleep. Feel like cutting my arm off at times. Very very difficult.

I would suggest you NOT HAVE A FUSION DONE. Reason ,fusions do not resolve the issue and worst sometimes the fusion can make matters even worst. I will say to you like I said to BEAST go and find a really good NEUROSURGEON by calling the BEST hospitals in your area and speaking to the referral lines they have, get the names of the most experienced NEUROSURGEONS, have consultations, make sure you have your MRIs, CAT Scans, X-Rays etc and sit down with the doctors and see what kind of response you get from them. Make sure you research CERVICAL SPINE FUSIONS AND TREATMENTS online to make sure you have some ideas about questions to ask that reveal the complications, so the doctors don't make a fusion appear a panacea without problems.

When fusions are done a tremendous amount of stress is going to happen as your neck has to have a tremendous amount of freedom of movement in order to handle and deal with the stress of everyday life let alone working out... the fused bones will not allow that. When fusions are done the stress above and below the fusion points become so bad that you essentially end up right back in the same situation you are hoping to get out of...essentially YOU END UP WITH THOSE OTHER DISCS HERNIATING AS WELL!!!!! Not to mention the difficulty you will have living day to day unable to lean your head forward to do things such as looking at your feet, tie your shoes, see things below, drive, look up, turn around, look back, lean your head to the left or right and even sleep. With the multiple herniations you have, you need a NEUROSURGEON, because you have to concern yourself with what is called your CRANIAL NERVES which run midway down into your cervical spine. These nerves control your ability to cough, gag, sneeze, laugh, choke, chew, swallow, move your eyes, facial expressions...essentially everything from mid chest to the top of your head. YOU DON'T WANT ANY DAMAGE TO THESE NERVES DUE TO FUSION SURGERY, because your life will be reduced to a NIGHTMARE!!!!. Find those NEUROSURGEONS (who specialize in cervical surgery so you can be sure they do not damage your cranial nerves) and investigate/research MECHANICAL DISCS which have come a very long way and are a better solutions that fusions. These discs will not only allow you to continue the free movement of your cervical spine(Neck), but will also allow you to return to working out without complication or hindrance and avoid teh stresses that could cause additional herniations to your other discs..
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Good luck with both of your recoveries. Nerve damage is alot to deal with.

Really appreciate the detailed feedback hercules. I have been through the process atleast twice with nerve scans and different sets of doctors. They were considered sports doctors as you mentioned. The last doc said that the nerve irritation was very mild and to continue training. The therapist who told me never to lift again was a seperate issue when I first ruptured some disks.

Im about to do it again and have the nerve tests done with another doctor. To see if its progressed or if anything can be found. This was a few years ago that I got it scanned. Its not much worse now. I had many MRIs done. I dont know if the MRI shows the spine through the front. The scan was done laying on my back and possibly sides. Cant remember if they had me turn over during that test. Ive done so many. Definately on my back though.

Its good to get your feedback about the sensory nerves being effected but not so much the motor nerves. Though like I said I have alot of clumsiness with my hands. Once grip is established im fine but initially grabbing shit can be very sloppy sometimes.

Yes I didnt think it was my tendons getting thicker that caused the impingements either. Due to the fact that I was of similiar size and strength many years ago without the issues.

My sleep quality is shit. Almost like not sleeping at all. I wake up exhausted. Thats a seperate issue along with my throat that I was trying to look into. Its still a mystery. Ive read of many possibilities but as of now I dont have any answers.

They seem to all thnk it is some form of carpal tunnel. Overall though there is no straight answer. Just that its mild nerve irritation and not substantial enough for them to do anything.

Maybe the stretching would be good. Its something I never had the patience to do.

Thanks again for all the feedback. Will continue to kill shit around these issues and take it by the day.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Beast View Post
    How did the surgery work out for you? Did it relieve your numbness issue? I never went through with surgery because after I got the wrist injections they told me that surgery would be ineffective most likely. Since the injections had no result.

I figure it can be a combination or any of the three main areas that cause nerve issues in the hands (numbness). Neck impingement, ulnar nerve in elbow or a pinch in the neck. Im sure the back and traps factor into that upper neck area as well.

Appreciate the feedback

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!
    yes it did relive the numbness but it took some good time to get back to the previous strength.

ı wish you a quick and smooth recovery.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Might be all the drug abuse and sloppy training.....or you could just ignore logic like you have done your entire life.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback my neck injury is not new. Unfortunitly I'm already seeing the best people in the country for all my injuries. I'm 48 soon to be 49. I've had 19 orthopedic procedures since I was 20. The car accident I got into a week after I had major rotator cuff and bicep tendothesis surgery really messed me up, I completely shredded the rt shoulder and detached the bicep, along with doing the same on the left. 5 full thickness tear and both biceps detached at the short head. My left wrist has a crushed ulna nerve. So besides the pain I can't move my pinkie at all.

My neck is very bad very little function left in my tricep and a shotload of other issues. I've got 3 good size herniations. 4 all together, but I've got 3 nerves pinched from this along with my spinal cord being squeezed by one of. Just typing this message is killing either hand. I still haven't had an injection yet. But I'm having it done as soon as I can get in before Jan 8th. My knee surgery is gonna be fucking Epic. It's calledh Autoglobous Chondrocyte Implantation. It's a min of 1 year to recover. Zero weight bearing for 3 months then it's 25% every 3 after so I'll be on crutches for 12 months.

I had had to postpone this procedure once already cause my neck is so jacked up. I'm gonna hold off on surgery as long as I can, I know there is no guarantee so it's gonna be my last option. Sunday I'm having my 3rd MRI on my neck since may of this year. My shoulder has a new massive tear of the supraspinatous. Last week my case was talked about at the Shields MRI conference, I've been a topic of discussion because of the complexity of all my injuries. Last week my knee and shoulder Dr called me to tell me that it appears it can be re attached this time because it too retracted. I'm having scoped at least just to see if anything can be done.

I still plan on competing again in 2015. I'll need to requalify for the nationals, which I'll do by winning my class at the Jay cutler in Boston May 2015. Then it's back to the Nat's to see if I can bring my best package to date. I placed 5th last time but I was way off due to me having a very hard to cutting that extra weight. This time when I go I'll be 50 and my only goal is to see if I can make a great showing. I'm one of those guys who gets striated everywhere, my quads are year round. Even in the off season where I never let my abs disappear, my quads stay shredded.

Its all all very frustrating. But there is no way in hell I'm done. I've spent 35 plus years training and I've worked in this industry for 25. Like most of you I need the gym, not being able to train at all sucks. I can't even do rehab work on my shoulders cause the simplisti movements trigger major flares

thanks again for everyone's feedback. There has been a ton of good info here. I wish I could respond more. But using my hands is brutal presently, one other thing. Up until this point I've still never used pain meds. Not on anything. They don't work on nerve pain. And my knee surgery will have me in a CPM machine for 8 hours a day for 6 weeks. This starts 12 hours after I have the whole knee open up. I'm def gonna need something then. I don't want to pick up a drug habit so I'm holding out for that one procedure. Right now they have me on a string muscle relaxer. Also ambien and tegretol at bed. Motrin I use occasionally It doesn't do squat neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon cane View Post
    yes it did relive the numbness but it took some good time to get back to the previous strength.

ı wish you a quick and smooth recovery.
    Appreciate that shit

I avoided surgery also because I didnt want to lose wrist strength. So I didnt pursue it too heavily. I would consider it if it got worse though

KILLLLLLLLLLLL

Hey guys thanks for the feedback my neck injury is not new. Unfortunitly I'm already seeing the best people in the country for all my injuries. I'm 48 soon to be 49. I've had 19 orthopedic procedures since I was 20. The car accident I got into a week after I had major rotator cuff and bicep tendothesis surgery really messed me up, I completely shredded the rt shoulder and detached the bicep, along with doing the same on the left. 5 full thickness tear and both biceps detached at the short head. My left wrist has a crushed ulna nerve. So besides the pain I can't move my pinkie at all.

My neck is very bad very little function left in my tricep and a shotload of other issues. I've got 3 good size herniations. 4 all together, but I've got 3 nerves pinched from this along with my spinal cord being squeezed by one of. Just typing this message is killing either hand. I still haven't had an injection yet. But I'm having it done as soon as I can get in before Jan 8th. My knee surgery is gonna be fucking Epic. It's calledh Autoglobous Chondrocyte Implantation. It's a min of 1 year to recover. Zero weight bearing for 3 months then it's 25% every 3 after so I'll be on crutches for 12 months.

I had had to postpone this procedure once already cause my neck is so jacked up. I'm gonna hold off on surgery as long as I can, I know there is no guarantee so it's gonna be my last option. Sunday I'm having my 3rd MRI on my neck since may of this year. My shoulder has a new massive tear of the supraspinatous. Last week my case was talked about at the Shields MRI conference, I've been a topic of discussion because of the complexity of all my injuries. Last week my knee and shoulder Dr called me to tell me that it appears it can be re attached this time because it too retracted. I'm having scoped at least just to see if anything can be done.

I still plan on competing again in 2015. I'll need to requalify for the nationals, which I'll do by winning my class at the Jay cutler in Boston May 2015. Then it's back to the Nat's to see if I can bring my best package to date. I placed 5th last time but I was way off due to me having a very hard to cutting that extra weight. This time when I go I'll be 50 and my only goal is to see if I can make a great showing. I'm one of those guys who gets striated everywhere, my quads are year round. Even in the off season where I never let my abs disappear, my quads stay shredded.

Its all all very frustrating. But there is no way in hell I'm done. I've spent 35 plus years training and I've worked in this industry for 25. Like most of you I need the gym, not being able to train at all sucks. I can't even do rehab work on my shoulders cause the simplisti movements trigger major flares

thanks again for everyone's feedback. There has been a ton of good info here. I wish I could respond more. But using my hands is brutal presently, one other thing. Up until this point I've still never used pain meds. Not on anything. They don't work on nerve pain. And my knee surgery will have me in a CPM machine for 8 hours a day for 6 weeks. This starts 12 hours after I have the whole knee open up. I'm def gonna need something then. I don't want to pick up a drug habit so I'm holding out for that one procedure. Right now they have me on a string muscle relaxer. Also ambien and tegretol at bed. Motrin I use occasionally It doesn't do squat neither.

Impressive level of dedication. Like you I cant see myself backing off. Ive noticed that all the painkillers ive tried have never done anything for my nerve pain. Not really the sprains either. I always only used a very low dose because I didnt want to become obsessed with them. 100 mg tramadol helps me preworkout on my heavier days with some of my joint issues. Thats about it though. Anti inflammatories helped with my shoulders a while ago. None of the back shit though.

The down period is tough. Best thing to do is focus on recovery and not get caught up in the present. At some point you will likely return to where you were. Possibly exceed. It comes back much quicker

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

Thanks Hercules1x and walking beast for putting out all that good info. Hopefully someone besides us reads it. Cause the day it happens to anyone they become a very different person. I've had 11 shoulder surgeries and I even got shingles 5 days before the jr national that hurt like hell. But this type of nerve ruins a persons life. I can't do shit. Mentally I'm fried from not sleeping but that un relenting feeling of being electrocuted and crushed at the same time sucks.

I can tell you some of my injuries were from pushing to hard, but I'm really paying the crap I did from 10-25 I was that guy who always got hurt. I'm not making excuses. But getting thrown through a car windshield twice in a period of 3 years. Well the first one was the front windshield while serving in the navy. The 2nd was I went head first through a side window. This fractured my skull and jacked up my neck. This is when I quit drinking. I haven't drank since I was 24 Turned into a idiot and the rest is history .

Thanks Hercules1x and walking beast for putting out all that good info. Hopefully someone besides us reads it. Cause the day it happens to anyone they become a very different person. I've had 11 shoulder surgeries and I even got shingles 5 days before the jr national that hurt like hell. But this type of nerve ruins a persons life. I can't do shit. Mentally I'm fried from not sleeping but that un relenting feeling of being electrocuted and crushed at the same time sucks.

I can tell you some of my injuries were from pushing to hard, but I'm really paying the crap I did from 10-25 I was that guy who always got hurt. I'm not making excuses. But getting thrown through a car windshield twice in a period of 3 years. Well the first one was the front windshield while serving in the navy. The 2nd was I went head first through a side window. This fractured my skull and jacked up my neck. This is when I quit drinking. I haven't drank since I was 24 Turned into a idiot and the rest is history .
    Your damage is much more severe than mine, but its inspirational to see that type of shit. I dont come across alot of information from others who push the limits of thier bodies. I feed off stories like that. Fires me up

KILL IT brother !!

This story has nothing to do BB. But Thursday I drove from my house to manhattan to pick my GF from a cruise. It's about 200 miles each way. That was one the hardest thing I've ever done. It's sitting down in the truck driving. That position is the worse one.

Sunday I'm having a MRI at 640 am. It's gonna be a real tough test to stay absolutely still while the scans take place. I know the one I did in nov I had tears coming Down my eyes for 80 mins, thank god I'm only doing one this time. I've been practicing meditation for a couple go years now and I use this method to help calm myself, even at time a I'm able to shut of the pain. But it's so hard and I'm definitely not a Monk.

This story has nothing to do BB. But Thursday I drove from my house to manhattan to pick my GF from a cruise. It's about 200 miles each way. That was one the hardest thing I've ever done. It's sitting down in the truck driving. That position is the worse one.

Sunday I'm having a MRI at 640 am. It's gonna be a real tough test to stay absolutely still while the scans take place. I know the one I did in nov I had tears coming Down my eyes for 80 mins, thank god I'm only doing one this time. I've been practicing meditation for a couple go years now and I use this method to help calm myself, even at time a I'm able to shut of the pain. But it's so hard and I'm definitely not a Monk.
    Sounds fuckin tough. Maybe take some painkillers to relax your mind a bit. Monk meditation is very impressive. When you can light yourself on fire and sit still until you burn to death, thats pretty fucking good concentration. It would be useful to get to that level. Doubt I have the fucking patience.

KILL EM N GRILL EM!!

Walking beast. Your type a guy id be if i was bigger. There's always a few guys in every gym who trains their ass off. Those are my heroes. Not Jay cutler or some other pro, it's the blue-collar guy who puts his down cranks the music and get right to it and the it's an assault on that body part

Walking beast. Your type a guy id be if i was bigger. There's always a few guys in every gym who trains their ass off. Those are my heroes. Not Jay cutler or some other pro, it's the blue-collar guy who puts his down cranks the music and get right to it and the it's an assault on that body part
    That means alot to me brother. The few hardcore out there who have put in the time and overcome many obstacles are the ones that inspire me. My uncle is one of them. Still KILLIN shit in his mid 50s. I have alot of respect for where youve been and the shit youre dealing with. If you need some fire feel free to post in my journal or message me anytime. There has been way too many shit posters on MD and only a few genuine posters who drop in the journal from time to time.

Your stories of pain and perserverance is the type of shit i need to keep strong in my mind to KEEP SHIT DEAD

I know if Im still alive in 20 years I will be paying a much higher cost than I am now, but in my mind its the only choice. I lose my fucking mind when my training suffers. So I know how it is

Thanks again for the inspirational words brother

I will, I'm on Md quite a bit now, it's keeping me focus'd and I love hearing others stories. I started a blog for my upcoming knee surgery. It's hosted on Google blogger site, I named it "Bionic Bill's ACI blog" ive be been posting weekly on it. I find it kinda cool I'm gonna be lab rate now. Lol. Sept 9th I had a large medial meniscus repair done and at the same time my stems cells where harvested from a non bearing area of the knee. These cells are at Genzyme, they grew about 30 million of these for the 2 holes in my articular cartilage. Essentially what will happen my dr creates a patch that's water tight. Then injects the stem cells into the holes These cell grow and form new articular cartilage the problem is they grow slow.

I will, I'm on Md quite a bit now, it's keeping me focus'd and I love hearing others stories. I started a blog for my upcoming knee surgery. It's hosted on Google blogger site, I named it "Bionic Bill's ACI blog" ive be been posting weekly on it. I find it kinda cool I'm gonna be lab rate now. Lol. Sept 9th I had a large medial meniscus repair done and at the same time my stems cells where harvested from a non bearing area of the knee. These cells are at Genzyme, they grew about 30 million of these for the 2 holes in my articular cartilage. Essentially what will happen my dr creates a patch that's water tight. Then injects the stem cells into the holes These cell grow and form new articular cartilage the problem is they grow slow.

Interesing procedure. Ive never heard of it. Let me know how it works out. I will check out that blog. Keep me updated

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast