Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Deal With Permanent Hand Numbness?

bolsen;3580651]Response in bold, cunt.
    It amazes me that those who have NOTHING to add to this board, (said by Hercules)
    Which is why I am a forum leader...
    Gee, does this fantastic title come with a DOG BOWL and BONE? How many years were you training to get to the level of forum leader?

nothing to add to their lives, (said by Hercules)
    Which is why I have a nice family and career path...
    CHARLES MANSON considered his family nice, so what does your opinion of your family amount to????...(Clue) NOT MUCH...lol

Career Path???....LOL. FORUM LEADER is NOT, let me say that again, IS NOT A CAREER, but you have truly made it one with the OVER 15000 POSTS YOU HAVE MADE SINCE 2010...lol. Get out much?

nothing to add to society or to helping the next person (said by Hercules)
    You have no idea...
    Oh yes I do, Your comments/actions tell me EVERYTHING I need to know....

ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST IDIOTIC THINGS TO OTHERWISE ADD TO WHAT WAS A GREAT CONVERSATION...(said by Hercules)
    The "conversation" was: "I lift like an idiot, can anybody tell me why my hand is numb? I've seen doctors, but I figured I would check with a bunch of 15 year olds on a bodybuilding forum...KILL THAT SHIT"...
    Really??? You could fool me, The conversation truly was about nerve damage and what possibly could be done to help a person recover from it. The person posted his story in hopes that INTELLIGENT people who have suffered similar injuries could provide information support. Maybe that 's your problem...LACK OF COMPREHENSION.

I think it's best you get off the board as a supposed FORUM LEADER and attend those much needed REMEDIAL CLASSES....
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Amazes me retards like you can not see real advice.

Bottom line is massive illegal drug abuse will fuck you up, the OP is not smart enough to see this and you are the same.

I thought you were better then this, I am wrong again.
    How many accounts do you have on MD boards? The account name may change but the same feces is constantly being spewed. I guess for the sake of not being injured you make COTTON BALLS for a living and move about in one of those electrified wheel chairs for the sake of not exerting any stress on your joints/nerves/bones/muscles etc. The only "SAFE" thing for you to do is to type on the MD boards the worthless tripe you always do. IT must be great living on the WELFARE you constantly post about. What is it now, Ummm $49,000 US taxpayer dollars you are collecting per year to get over on the system? SHAMEFUL. Once welfare is cut, how will you make a living?

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    It amazes me that those who have NOTHING to add to this board, (said by Hercules)

Gee, does this fantastic title come with a DOG BOWL and BONE? How many years were you training to get to the level of forum leader?

nothing to add to their lives, (said by Hercules)

CHARLES MANSON considered his family nice, so what does your opinion of your family amount to????...(Clue) NOT MUCH...lol

Career Path???....LOL. FORUM LEADER is NOT, let me say that again, IS NOT A CAREER, but you have truly made it one with the OVER 15000 POSTS YOU HAVE MADE SINCE 2010...lol. Get out much?

nothing to add to society or to helping the next person (said by Hercules)

Oh yes I do, Your comments/actions tell me EVERYTHING I need to know....

ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST IDIOTIC THINGS TO OTHERWISE ADD TO WHAT WAS A GREAT CONVERSATION...(said by Hercules)

Really??? You could fool me, The conversation truly was about nerve damage and what possibly could be done to help a person recover from it. The person posted his story in hopes that INTELLIGENT people who have suffered similar injuries could provide information support. Maybe that 's your problem...LACK OF COMPREHENSION.

I think it's best you get off the board as a supposed FORUM LEADER and attend those much needed REMEDIAL CLASSES....
    Who are you? Why are you harassing me?
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

How many accounts do you have on MD boards? The account name may change but the same feces is constantly being spewed. I guess for the sake of not being injured you make COTTON BALLS for a living and move about in one of those electrified wheel chairs for the sake of not exerting any stress on your joints/nerves/bones/muscles etc. The only "SAFE" thing for you to do is to type on the MD boards the worthless tripe you always do. IT must be great living on the WELFARE you constantly post about. What is it now, Ummm $49,000 US taxpayer dollars you are collecting per year to get over on the system? SHAMEFUL. Once welfare is cut, how will you make a living?
    How do you know so much? You must be very smart. Connecting unpleasant posts to ayearly income and job prospects isn't easy, but you did it! Congratulations...

Training Log

bolsen;3580778]Who are you?
    Just another fan of BB who posts on MD to offer my TWO CENTS in situation I hope helps another....AND YOU???

Why are you harassing me?

WHO?... MOI?

I don't harass I only expose... Why is your palm so greasy?

bolsen;3580780]How do you know so much? You must be very smart.
    Thank you for the compliment...I try to be.

Connecting unpleasant posts to ayearly income and job prospects isn't easy, but you did it! Congratulations.
    That commentary I offered was directed at GFR. If you knew him or his posts, you would know why I directed that supposed yearly welfare payout post to him.

Anything else you would like to know?

Haven't had the chance to go through all the posts but here's a very thought provoking question; when you touch yourself with that numb hand of yours, does it feel like someone else is giving you a good time?!
    Sorry I never matured...

Thank you for the compliment...I try to be.

That commentary I offered was directed at GFR. If you knew him or his posts, you would know why I directed that supposed yearly welfare payout post to him.

Anything else you would like to know?
    Seeing as GFR is a registered nurse, he probably makes 70k. Not exactly poverty. Nice try, shitstain.

Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Seeing as GFR is a registered nurse, he probably makes 70k. Not exactly poverty. Nice try, shitstain.
    a male nurse. That explains where a lot of the anger comes from......

HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAH....(Gasp for air) HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH (Gasp for air) HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

GFR told you what????? According to him he retired at 37 (though he never divulged retiring from doing what, what industry etc) he claimed he has not worked in ages and makes money by investing in metals...supposedly buying gold when it is low and selling when it is high.

So exactly when did you fall for his lies that he was a REGISTERED NURSE? Was it when he was taking your temperature with that ANAL PROBE THERMOMETER or doing the same with the ORAL PROBE THERMOMETER? By the way, that was not a Probe Thermometer he was using on you...lol

Any fool could see from his posts the pure lack of intellectual intent he shows... he no sooner is a nurse (registered or not) than I am THE INCREDIBLE HULK. Did he offer BEAST any sort of advice as other have in hopefully helping his situation? or was his response the typical low brain low brow type of rude/disrespectful commentary that a pre-teen would offer? Where was his medical expertise? Compassion? Understanding? Advice? Where has he EVER on this board offered any sort of advice/commentary that made one think of him as having some sort of medical background? NEVER HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL.!!!!! The guy is a BUM a NOBODY a SLACKER. He gets off on trying to degrade others to cover his own failure/shortcomings.

So far as 70K salary, that is low for a registered nurse, less the nurse earning that kind of money works in a small town hospital, but why should he work when he says WELFARE pays him over $49,000 dollars per year to sit home and do nothing?.

Take your gripe elsewhere. Didn't read any of that pollution.
    Stagnation kills

HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAH....(Gasp for air) HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH (Gasp for air) HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

GFR told you what????? According to him he retired at 37 (though he never divulged retiring from doing what, what industry etc) he claimed he has not worked in ages and makes money by investing in metals...supposedly buying gold when it is low and selling when it is high.

So exactly when did you fall for his lies that he was a REGISTERED NURSE? Was it when he was taking your temperature with that ANAL PROBE THERMOMETER or doing the same with the ORAL PROBE THERMOMETER? By the way, that was not a Probe Thermometer he was using on you...lol

Any fool could see from his posts the pure lack of intellectual intent he shows... he no sooner is a nurse (registered or not) than I am THE INCREDIBLE HULK. Did he offer BEAST any sort of advice as other have in hopefully helping his situation? or was his response the typical low brain low brow type of rude/disrespectful commentary that a pre-teen would offer? Where was his medical expertise? Compassion? Understanding? Advice? Where has he EVER on this board offered any sort of advice/commentary that made one think of him as having some sort of medical background? NEVER HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL.!!!!! The guy is a BUM a NOBODY a SLACKER. He gets off on trying to degrade others to cover his own failure/shortcomings.

So far as 70K salary, that is low for a registered nurse, less the nurse earning that kind of money works in a small town hospital, but why should he work when he says WELFARE pays him over $49,000 dollars per year to sit home and do nothing?.
    After reading your very thought out response I have one question; what is more likely, that he "retired" at 37 and a precious metal wheeler-dealer, or that he is a registered nurse (pretty common knowledge in the Pit)? I'll wait for your fucktarded response on pins and needles.

Training Log

Banned

Response in bold, cunt.
    Good for you on having a (claimed) great life outside of the forums. However, your posts always reek of jealousy, insecurity and negativity though.

Quote Originally Posted by oretna View Post
    Good for you on having a (claimed) great life outside of the forums. However, your posts always reek of jealousy, insecurity and negativity though.
    I guess that must make it so...

Training Log

For the record Bolsen's wife is fucking hot.

(Yes, I'm jealous).
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Dunbar View Post
    For the record Bolsen's wife is fucking hot.

(Yes, I'm jealous).
    Picture????

bolsen;3581536]After reading your very thought out response
    Thank you, I believe in the written expression as it is a facet of who you are as a person, so it is best to express oneself as best as possible.

I have one question;
    Shoot
    what is more likely, that he "retired" at 37 and a precious metal wheeler-dealer?
    NEITHER IS LIKELY BECAUSE GFR IS A WELFARE RECIPIENT. I and others challenged his claims of being a metals dealer when he claimed he did not work (retired, but retired from what?) and made all of his money buying and selling gold. My questions revolved around what information he sourced to determine the ups and downs of gold so that he knows when to buy and when to sell? He had no answer...I guess he operates on intuition. I asked how long he was in that business and he failed to answer. I asked what was the outlook in the precious metals market and his answer wasn't even intelligible. You know however how things are on the INTERWEBS...EVERYONE IS BADASS, EVERYONE IS RICH, EVERYONE HAS THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRLFRIEND/WIFE IN THE WORLD AND EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

or that he is a registered nurse (pretty common knowledge in the Pit)
    The PIT is where all BULLSHIT is sent to, hence why you will find GFR and his CLAIMS in the PIT. Now I already said on the INTERWEB everyone is GREAT, BADASS, KNOWS EVERYTHING... How do you kow GFR is a REGISTERED NURSE and what has he said or done to make you or anyone else believe so?... since in your opinion it is "COMMON KNOWLEDGE"?

I'll wait for your fucktarded response on pins and needles.
    Any chance you are GFR? Little strange you defending him like you are? Then again there are a lot of ALIAS ACCOUNTS on this board.

BTW...You meant to say 'I'll wait on pins and needles for your fucktard response'. Work on your sentence structure.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast