Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posing at 6'0 and 221lbs. 100 percent all natural. And on a side note hott.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    To look that HOTT you must have been listening to Mariah Carey's 'All I want for christmas is you' followed by ACDC 'Hells Bells'
    Haha
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Behemoth

Why? Adulation, friends, trolling, why?

again, not sure if this is a joke but at this point I hope it is for OP sake

Also did a 400 all out after the very hard lifting session... Was alot of fun.. Originally thought i would do around 1:05 because of how hard i lifted.. But i was wearing my ipod for the first time during a 400 all out and during the last 100 , one of my favorite christmas songs came on and really pumped me up... Started to really kick it in on the last 100.

I fought back the lactic acid build up the whole by taking deep breathes the whole time.. Also made sure to keep up my arms the whole time and not swing them thus wasting energy and building up lactic acid... I pretty much held off the lactic acid till the last 30 meters so that was really good.

57 degrees out.. 22 degrees warmer than the last time i ran this....... The last time i ran it was one month ago with no snow on the track and ran 58.55 at 217lbs.. So i did this one 4 lbs heavier.. .But im now checking my weight lifting booklet to see the duration of my lift before the 400 last month to see how hard i lifted before hand.. WOW

Ok so the last time i ran it i ran 58.55 because i only lifted for 30mins before running it and only did a few things at the gym.. So yeah this 1:00.26 was faster ..... it was 59.91 hand timed.. So it was faster because i lifted about 20 times as hard at the gym before this one than the last time..

So not even the 22 degrees warmer temp could make up for how hard i lifted at the gym...

Afterwards did a 35 in 4.47 tied for fastest this winter.. and then 4.50, 4.54, 4.54

wow so im not only hott.im big and fast.. .. Did some calculations .... If i didnt lift then this would have been 57.70 .... So im way ahead of pace of last winter where i didnt train for track.... Was prob 1:01 speed all winter till feb when i really started to run just some 400s all out.

Just goes to show how powerful im getting...

On a side note.. Im running all races in track after my lifting all winter... because the main idea behind it is that im not going to get my best times in the winter anyways,,, so i lift first.. then in the summer ill run the track workouts and races first and then lift afterwards...

Wow so not only am i powerful, hott, and fast.. im also smart.. Just goes to show how smart and hott im getting.. Eating soy later.. Right now in basement doing dumbell curls listening to heavy metal and christmas music and trying to figure out why my muscle fibers are so dense all naturally.. Should be fun.

The sheer level of ridiculousness your threads possess exceed any level of annoyance or dislike...... instead displays proper face palm entertainment for the rest of us.

he's a big fat liar! There's absolutely NO WAY IN HELL anyone can be 100% natural while maintaining his level of hottness!

Juggernaut

Have you got a hott girlfriend too?

not sure if trolling, im just confused.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Dedicated Noob

I can see why he works out when the gym is empty....i'd be afraid of someone seeing me too with those exercises

lol at natty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12