Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Briefly posing while doing parallel squats at 6'0 and 221lbs. Just got hotter.

Default Briefly posing while doing parallel squats at 6'0 and 221lbs. Just got hotter.

Just got done working out
    was alot of fun.. had a really good time. ....Must have had the right christmas music playing... not even a max for 10s but still just goes to show my natural power...

Did 435lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps parallel at 6'0 and 221lbs.. Raw and all natural, wearing just tennis shoes and a belt.. Was going to call this 405 because thought the bar only weighs 15 on the smith machine but thats with no weight on it.. once theres over 135 lbs on the bar , the bar becomes 45 lbs.. So therefore this was 435lbs..

And if anyone knows the smith machine they will know that it doesnt matter if its the smith machine or not.. 435 lbs is alot of weight.. Try doing sets of 10 with that on bench press on the smith machine and tell me how you feel?

And i just do this for fun and im this hot and this powerful.... I dont even focus that much on squats and i can still do this easily for not 1, not 2, 3 FULL sets with only 5mins in between.. which means using basic math i can do over 485 lbs for one set of 10 raw and all natural and parallel.. Which then in return using my squat calculator that i found on the internet,, it says my one rep max is ........647lbs! WOW just goes to show how powerful im getting...Which means basically im at near world record status at the 220lb weight class raw and natural, and i just do this exercise for fun and i dont compete in anything.. LMAO.

Now just think if i actually decided to focus all my time into this one exercise...and stop doing my track workouts and focus solely on squats.... My squat would be 770 raw and natural...

I am 100 percent natural.. And thats one of the greatest thing about me. 4 times as strong as 2004... Just goes to show that i take the hard way out in everything that i do and just goes to show how extremely hot and extremely powerful im becoming....Right now im in my basement doing more dumbell curls and doing more muscle fiber calculations to try and figure out why my muscle fibers are this dense all naturally.. Eating soy later and doing track workouts later too.. Should be fun..

Did a very hard track workout after this too.. did a 100 meter dash in 14.03 in 29 degree weather and full clothing .. the clothes prob added 5lbs... So far thats my best time in those conditions and in full clothing this winter..Just goes to show how hott i am that i can still run fast in those conditions.. then did a very tough strength shoe workout after that and some 35 yard dashes.. Was alot of fun.. had a really good time.. Eating right now to become even hotter.. should be fun..

range of motion was huge given that i have to go down further than most people due to my long legs.. and on a side note did this easily .. and then after got done laughed at the weight.. Then did another set 5mins later.. then laughed more at the weight.. then did 20 other things at the gym... had a really good time at the gym.. listened to a mixture of christmas music and heavy metal,,, Then chose only christmas music later on at the track.

Edit...

Great shit! Love your schtick btw! Thanks for the constant laughs. Again, great lift!

I bet you couldnt even get 275 free weight squats.
    2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters1 View Post
    range of motion was huge given that i have to go down further than most people due to my long legs.. and on a side note did this easily .. and then after got done laughed at the weight.. Then did another set 5mins later.. then laughed more at the weight.. then did 20 other things at the gym... had a really good time at the gym.. listened to a mixture of christmas music and heavy metal,,, Then chose only christmas music later on at the track.
    Did you listen to jingle bells?

In search of the hardcore holy grail.

Can't wait until your track time is 00:00. Just standing at the start and finish lines at the same time. That's going to be hotter than hot.

Fuck, Christmas day tomorrow, can't quite believe it. Should be fun.
    Confirm what I already know

How he manages to keep getting hotter, I have no idea. Most of us max out on our hotness at some point.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters1 View Post
    On the positive side , that is a decent leg workout with some decent form for a taller lifter. I hate to burst your bubble, but, you have to go a lot deeper to have them full squats. The top of the hip joint must come below the plane of the knee top on the bottom of the rep for them to be FULL squats.Plus, the smith machine does help you here in terms of leverage and position. I suspect that useing a free wt barbell would lead to useing LESS wt, worse form and INJURY, so keep doing things YOUR way.

There is nothing wrong with posting a workout lift and being proud of what you did. BUT, you come off as being a bit full of yourself , regardless of your intention . I am not sure about how serious you were with the 100 m time or effort? BUT, that is kinda slow if run on a track, sorry.

BUT, that doesn't matter in the end. Like being natural, unless you are a pro , it is all about what YOU get out of working out.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the music
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    How he manages to keep getting hotter, I have no idea. Most of us max out on our hotness at some point.
    LOL, so true. I am not sure if this guy is positing "tongue in cheek " or is serious? I did enjoy getting the post squat update, that he was doing curls in his basement and eating soy later .

I get the "hotness" joke, but is the form on squats part of the joke as well?
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Enter Howard to babble on. You can't steal his hotness or natural power!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    Enter Howard to babble on. You can't steal his hotness or natural power!
    Since it is Christmas it is now clear that this man squatting is the son of GOD. He was sent here to inspire us mere mortals to greater squat prowess.
    "I fear that if look directly at his quads, I may be blinded from the devine light that shines out his ass." Gospel of BS, verse 69.