Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Don't Squat Due to Medical Reasons

13 9.70%
  • I Don't Squat Because They Are Not Effective

7 5.22%
  • I Squat

73 54.48%
  • If I Could Only Do One Leg Movement For The Rest Of My Life It Would Be Squats

41 30.60%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who Squats?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    wrap your towel around the bar, lee priest used to do that and it really works.
    It's not the pain of pressure on the bone, it's the constriction of breathing. 6-10 is fine anyway
    D E S T R O Y

Sorry for not using tan lotion, hope that doesnīt change my metrosexual/latent homosexual status.
    1545800_10200369802127736_1781151124_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Sorry for not using tan lotion, hope that doesnīt change my metrosexual/latent homosexual status.
    no stockings and heels? youīr slacking bro

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    no stockings and heels? youīr slacking bro
    Nope, just pair of flat feet lol.

weird i thought everyone on the internet was hardcore and squatted

\

pretty damn good. alot better than my shitty legs anyway and yes i squat

Freak of Nature

leg extensions only
    wN99B6O.jpg

Looks good, has potential to look amazing with more size/density. Ever competed? I would like to see a similar shot shredded.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Tom Platz does lol

(clip is from an older movie, with Ken Waller and others from the 1980's. french language tho)

Lol now this shit was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    Looks good, has potential to look amazing with more size/density. Ever competed? I would like to see a similar shot shredded.
    Thanks, Iīve never competed and most likely never will, canīt imagine how would I find enough time to prep myself while being surgeon. I also donīt want to use "supplements" and because Iīm very competitive, I donīt see the point of competing without the chance of winning(as natty, what are your chances against geared up guys?) lol. This is my shape year round pretty much, I just donīt gain too much of fat in legs whatever the rest of my physique looks like, I guess Iīm lucky. Thank god for that, otherwise I would hang myself at my height/weight lol.

Thanks, Iīve never competed and most likely never will, canīt imagine how would I find enough time to prep myself while being surgeon. I also donīt want to use "supplements" and because Iīm very competitive, I donīt see the point of competing without the chance of winning(as natty, what are your chances against geared up guys?) lol. This is my shape year round pretty much, I just donīt gain too much of fat in legs whatever the rest of my physique looks like, I guess Iīm lucky. Thank god for that, otherwise I would hang myself at my height/weight lol.

Compete natural then? Of course competing being a surgeon would be horrible for me, lol. Never been a surgeon but I imagine the stress is far too great to do well in bodybuilding.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    I squat, I probably squat on more dicks than anyone here on MD
    Fixed for accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    In b4 post reported.

Compete natural then? Of course competing being a surgeon would be horrible for me, lol. Never been a surgeon but I imagine the stress is far too great to do well in bodybuilding.
    I think general consensus here is that most naturals are abusers with bad genetics no?

I think general consensus here is that most naturals are abusers with bad genetics no?
    lol maybe to some people. I personally built my way up in the natural world, some of the dudes couldnt even tell you the names of some of the roids available beside the word test and tren, most that are assumed juice heads. I don't know though, but some of the dudes look absolutely amazing. I can name 4-5 off the top of my head that would smoke most IFBB pro's conditioning wise or with better insertions, muscle bellies and symmetry. Hard to judge but by being friends with all of them, and following their story it just is hard to believe most of them use.

lol maybe to some people. I personally built my way up in the natural world, some of the dudes couldnt even tell you the names of some of the roids available beside the word test and tren, most that are assumed juice heads. I don't know though, but some of the dudes look absolutely amazing. I can name 4-5 off the top of my head that would smoke most IFBB pro's conditioning wise or with better insertions, muscle bellies and symmetry. Hard to judge but by being friends with all of them, and following their story it just is hard to believe most of them use.
    Yeah I know thereīs quite few naturals with excelent conditioning and usually they arenīt as full as users, but itīs very hard to say if they are really natural or just take hardening compounds, itīs not easy to keep any size while getting that lean...Who knows(they do, obviously).

telling people to do squats because Platz had amazing wheels are we? What about the two dudes spotting him? Surely they squat, yet look nothing like him!

Oh well, try it, if it dosen't work, move on.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast