Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Squats?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Don't Squat Due to Medical Reasons

    13 9.70%
  • I Don't Squat Because They Are Not Effective

    7 5.22%
  • I Squat

    73 54.48%
  • If I Could Only Do One Leg Movement For The Rest Of My Life It Would Be Squats

    41 30.60%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 283

Thread: Who Squats?

  1. #188
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,371
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    wrap your towel around the bar, lee priest used to do that and it really works.
    It's not the pain of pressure on the bone, it's the constriction of breathing. 6-10 is fine anyway
    D E S T R O Y

  2. #189

    Default

    Sorry for not using tan lotion, hope that doesnīt change my metrosexual/latent homosexual status.
    1545800_10200369802127736_1781151124_n.jpg

  3. #190
    Juggernaut OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,926
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Sorry for not using tan lotion, hope that doesnīt change my metrosexual/latent homosexual status.
    1545800_10200369802127736_1781151124_n.jpg
    no stockings and heels? youīr slacking bro

  4. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    no stockings and heels? youīr slacking bro
    Nope, just pair of flat feet lol.

  5. #192

    Default

    weird i thought everyone on the internet was hardcore and squatted

  6. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Sorry for not using tan lotion, hope that doesnīt change my metrosexual/latent homosexual status.
    1545800_10200369802127736_1781151124_n.jpg
    \

    pretty damn good. alot better than my shitty legs anyway and yes i squat

  7. #194
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,308
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    leg extensions only
    wN99B6O.jpg

  8. #195
    Mass Monster frankdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Sorry for not using tan lotion, hope that doesnīt change my metrosexual/latent homosexual status.
    1545800_10200369802127736_1781151124_n.jpg
    Looks good, has potential to look amazing with more size/density. Ever competed? I would like to see a similar shot shredded.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

  9. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Tom Platz does lol


    (clip is from an older movie, with Ken Waller and others from the 1980's. french language tho)








    Lol now this shit was hilarious

  10. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    Looks good, has potential to look amazing with more size/density. Ever competed? I would like to see a similar shot shredded.
    Thanks, Iīve never competed and most likely never will, canīt imagine how would I find enough time to prep myself while being surgeon. I also donīt want to use "supplements" and because Iīm very competitive, I donīt see the point of competing without the chance of winning(as natty, what are your chances against geared up guys?) lol. This is my shape year round pretty much, I just donīt gain too much of fat in legs whatever the rest of my physique looks like, I guess Iīm lucky. Thank god for that, otherwise I would hang myself at my height/weight lol.

  11. #198
    Mass Monster frankdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Thanks, Iīve never competed and most likely never will, canīt imagine how would I find enough time to prep myself while being surgeon. I also donīt want to use "supplements" and because Iīm very competitive, I donīt see the point of competing without the chance of winning(as natty, what are your chances against geared up guys?) lol. This is my shape year round pretty much, I just donīt gain too much of fat in legs whatever the rest of my physique looks like, I guess Iīm lucky. Thank god for that, otherwise I would hang myself at my height/weight lol.

    Compete natural then? Of course competing being a surgeon would be horrible for me, lol. Never been a surgeon but I imagine the stress is far too great to do well in bodybuilding.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

  12. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    I squat, I probably squat on more dicks than anyone here on MD
    Fixed for accuracy.

  13. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    In b4 post reported.

  14. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    Compete natural then? Of course competing being a surgeon would be horrible for me, lol. Never been a surgeon but I imagine the stress is far too great to do well in bodybuilding.
    I think general consensus here is that most naturals are abusers with bad genetics no?

  15. #202
    Mass Monster frankdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I think general consensus here is that most naturals are abusers with bad genetics no?
    lol maybe to some people. I personally built my way up in the natural world, some of the dudes couldnt even tell you the names of some of the roids available beside the word test and tren, most that are assumed juice heads. I don't know though, but some of the dudes look absolutely amazing. I can name 4-5 off the top of my head that would smoke most IFBB pro's conditioning wise or with better insertions, muscle bellies and symmetry. Hard to judge but by being friends with all of them, and following their story it just is hard to believe most of them use.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

  16. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankdaddy View Post
    lol maybe to some people. I personally built my way up in the natural world, some of the dudes couldnt even tell you the names of some of the roids available beside the word test and tren, most that are assumed juice heads. I don't know though, but some of the dudes look absolutely amazing. I can name 4-5 off the top of my head that would smoke most IFBB pro's conditioning wise or with better insertions, muscle bellies and symmetry. Hard to judge but by being friends with all of them, and following their story it just is hard to believe most of them use.
    Yeah I know thereīs quite few naturals with excelent conditioning and usually they arenīt as full as users, but itīs very hard to say if they are really natural or just take hardening compounds, itīs not easy to keep any size while getting that lean...Who knows(they do, obviously).

  17. #204
    Iron Addict ritch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    telling people to do squats because Platz had amazing wheels are we? What about the two dudes spotting him? Surely they squat, yet look nothing like him!

    Oh well, try it, if it dosen't work, move on.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •